HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:13 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:08 am

The men all stopped in their tracks. They looked at each other, wondering what the plan was. All except one. He was large man, 7 feet tall with a sword, which was more like a slab of metal with a hilt at one end, continued forwards, breaking into a sprint, accompanied by the exasperated cry of 'God damn it, Jeremy!' from one of the men in his group.
He kept running, seemingly picking up speed with every step, straight for the cabin. By the the time he reached it, he was moving so fast that he would have punched a hole straight through the building.
He didn't, of course. When he struck the wall, it splintered slightly, bent in a bit, them Jeremy bounced off it, falling flat on his back,his sword buried in the wall.
There was a brief silence, follow by a very loud, very vulgar expletive.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 am

After seeing the odd spectacle that unfolded in front of his eyes, Elyan turned to Valeria and pointed in the stranger's direction.
"That. That's going on right now."
He then turned to Allora and patted her on the shoulder.
"I hate to break it to you, but...the pie is a lie. Truth is, we're under attack by bandits. But hey, you did a great job of spotting them, so thanks for that."
He then casually walked over to where the bandit ran into the wall, drew his sword, pulled the bandit up by the collar and gave him a wry smile.
"First question. Why are you here? Second question. How many of you are there? Third question..."
He held his sword up to the man's throat.
"...How much do you think they value your life, prisoner? Feel free to answer those in any order, but make it quick."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:51 am

Jeremy didn't respond. In his defense, he would have answered had not been incredibly unconscious at the time.
The other bandits saw the man holding a blade to Jeremy's throat and attacked, several loosing arrows towards the cabin, the others drawing swords and charging in, yelling at the top of their lungs.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:03 am

"It."
One bandit suddenly realized he was standing in a pool of treacle, which was blue.
"Is."
Another was ambushed by strange flying snakes.
"Too early."
Yet two more found themselves swarmed by elephants the size of ants, thousands of them all shrilly trumpeting.
"In the **********ing **** ****** ***** morning."
A moment later, a few more found themselves staring down a chicken. Said chicken was the size of the house they were attacking. It didn't have horns or spikes, it was just a chicken. However, it was an incredibly EVIL looking chicken, with this particular poultry looking like it would rape, mutilate, murder then eat the families of everyone it faced. It tilted its head, its malicious gaze promising all the torments of the fires of hell, and went "Bwaark."

The king noticed her lack of passion and reluctantly moved off her.
"Yes Ella, I do love you. I love you more than life itself. Than ANYTHING. I insist that you believe that."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Upon hearing the arrows that were flying in his direction, Elyan held out his hand and the arrows froze in place as a blue aura surrounded them. Unfortunately for the prisoner, it was the hand the Elyan was using to hold him up, meaning that he quickly fell to the ground with an amusing thud.
"That's funny. He seemed awake just a few seconds ago when he was cursing up a storm."
While holding the arrows in place, he was still looking at the unconscious prisoner on the ground.
"Oh well, I guess it can't be helped."
With a wave of his hand, he threw the arrows behind him and far over the house so they would land harmlessly in the woods. He then stood up and faced the new intruders. When he saw all sorts of creatures being summoned by Mathuriel, he shrugged his shoulders with a slight look of disappointment.
"Sure, I guess you can take all the fun. I didn't want any morning exercise anyhow."
He looked up at the giant chicken and chuckled to himself.
"I want to make a crude joke out of this, but it's just too early in the morning for me to bother."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:52 am

Valeria looked to Elyan and smiled gently. She leaned against the door frame, and looked down to the unconscious brute. "I have an idea." She pushed herself off the door frame, and pulled off her gloves. She walked over to the brute, and knelt down to him. She then placed her hands on his temples, hoping that her freezing cold hands would wake the brute up.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:15 am

The men faltered. They weren't expecting this. Hell, they couldn't be expected to be ready for the magic barrier, let alone the gigantic murder chicken.
'HOLD!' came a cry from the near the back of the bandits. An aging man stepped forwards. He was in his fifties at least. His hair was greying, his face was wrinkled and scarred. But his eyes were sharp and full of life.
'Oi! Magic men! Would ya be kind enough ta return that big fella ta us?' He leaned against his sword. 'Do that, an none of ya'll be harmed.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Ella looked up at the king
"Can you tell me..."
She paused a moment
"I can't remember, can you tell me who I am? of my past? Help me remember"

Allora stood there completely shocked
"T-there is no pie? but then why are they here?"
she pointed at the men. 'wait maybe they don't know it was me' She let out a sigh or relief it was then the arrows started flying towards her. She just stood there and watched them as they fell all around her
"I think someone needs to teach them how to shoot a bow"
she looked back at the cabin
"Damn I left it in there."
She started charging towards the cabin while Elyan waved the arrow up and over the cabin. She continued past the brute that jabbed his sword into the wall and into the cabin. She dove onto the floor and grabbed her bow before returning towards the door. It was then she noticed the giant chicken her eyes grew wide as she saw it as their next meal. She then yelled out
"Okay you guys keep the men distracted, I'll get the chicken. We are eating good tonight"
she aimed her bow at the chicken, ignoring the men around her. All she could see was the chicken cooked up nice and juicy and on the dinner table. She licked her lips before releasing the arrow aiming towards its head
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Mathuriel was a dangerous mix of channeling multiple serrated dimensional rifts and not being a morning person, but the man's appeal sounded serious. "And why would we do that?" he yelled back, hoping Valeria's plan would work and the guy would wake up. Bargaining chips were so much better when they were conscious... most of the time.

The arrow did indeed thwuk into the chicken's head. The chicken turned, very slowly and deliberately, to look at Allora.
"Bcuk buk bwaak bwarrk," it said menacingly. A rough translation would be "Bitch, you fucking with the wrooong fowl."
The chicken then proceeded to charge at her squawking madly, trying to crush her underfoot.

The king bit his lip. "I..."
He sat on the bed next to her, and he was crying. Honest tears flowed down his cheeks, and he made no attempt to hide his distress.
"I wish I could, Ella. I really wish I could. You're too important to me to let go. You always have been." He caressed her cheek with a trembling hand. "What I wouldn't give for this to be normal... for there to be no lies, no tricks, just love. What I... wouldn't give..."

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Elyan nodded at Mathuriel's question.
"Good question. It doesn't sound like there's much in it for us, considering that we seem to have you at a very severe disadvantage. And that's putting it kindly. I'll tell you what, if you tell us everything we want to know-- and I mean immediately-- then we might consider letting you go back home with your lives."
He pointed at the man who seemed to be their leader.
"First off, do you have any connection to the king? If you don't, I'd like to know how you knew we were going to be out here in the middle of nowhere when even WE didn't know we were going to be here until we found this place."
He then glanced back to Valeria with a smirk.
"Good call on that, by the way. Let me know if he starts moving."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:47 am

He regarded them for a few seconds before replying.
'Fine. We have nothin ta do with the King. This is the only form of shelter for miles in the middle of a bloody forest. And, as a treat, what makes ya think we're at the disadvantage?'

He dropped from the roof behind them, got Valeria in a hold, pressing a sharp hunting blade against her neck before anyone had a chance to react. He was dressed in fur, with numerous belts that held various blades, as well as a seemingly makeshift bow strapped to his back. He was unshaven and his hair was thick and matted. His eyes were like that of a hawk.
'Lower your weapons, call off your beasts, or she dies before you blink.' His blade was pressed so tightly to her throat that her skin was pure white where to make contact.

The man chuckled. 'Now, I get ta ask the questions. What connection do you have with the King? And, probably more importantly, why are ya headed North?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Something...happened in Mathuriel's head, and blood started dripping from his nose yet again. He lifted his staff and pointed it at the man holding Valeria hostage, and spoke in a voice that was very definitely unlike anything he'd ever said before.
"If he kills her, we'll kill both men. We have enough forces to kill the rest," he said coldly, blood spilling down his front though he seemed to be ignoring it, and there was a strange lilt to his voice. "I have had quite enough of this running. We can always get another Valeria, there's infinite amounts of her. And it solves our situation quite nicely."
The tip of his sceptre started glowing just a little, his eyes glazed and fixed in a vicious glare. "Sorry Valeria, nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 am

Elyan turned towards Mathuriel and snapped back at him, anger showing in his eyes.
"I get what you're trying to do, but don't even say things like that! You don't know what these people are capable of! None of us do!"
He looked back at the bandit leader.
"Okay...we get the point. To answer your question, we're heading north to start a rebellion. I hope you don't like the king that much because we're going to start planning a little regicide once we get there. Now that we've answered your question, this can go one of two ways. We put away our weapons, you give Valeria back and we all go our separate ways and pretend we never met each other. Or..."
His eyes began to glow brightly and an aura of power surrounded him.
"If you really want to kill her...just keep in mind that we will kill you right back. Did you really think we're just some random band of travelers? No...in fact, I think that any one of us could annihilate your men without much trouble. And I will. Trust me, I will. Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the blood in your body started to flow...backwards? I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty, and I'd be more than willing to find out if you don't let her go NOW!"
He threw his sword on the ground, just as he said he would.
"Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Ella sat up and looked at him
"What do you mean normal?"
she tilted her head as if she didn't understand
"I don't understand...what do you mean by lies and tricks?"

Allora lowered her bow when the chicken started towards her and started loading another arrow
"Oh this one is feisty. This had better taste good"
She aimed and shot and arrow at its eye
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:23 am

The king looked up at her, still crying. "Oh, Ella," he said pityingly. "You hate me so much. So, so very much. I killed your boyfriend, your mother, Kiss... I've been trying to capture you for years. Then I wiped your memory so you wouldn't remember, and brainwashed you into only serving me. But that's not how I wanted it. Not how I wanted it at all."
The shadows that always marked his face vanished, showing, for the first time, his true face to Ella.

OOT: Dun dun DUUUUUUUN!

The chicken let out a frenzied "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKK!!!!!" as the arrow entered its eye, and it staggered around for a few seconds before collapsing, dead. Then the body of the chicken, so meaty and plump and tasty-looking, completely vanished into thin air as the magic binding it to this dimension vanished with its life signs.

OOT: Trololololol

Mathuriel's hand didn't waver. "Why?" he asked, his voice flat. "Why surrender when we can just..."
A rift opened next to Valeria's and the intruder's head. If it widened by a few inches, both would be decapitated.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:20 am

'Oh, alright then. Stand down lads.'
The bandits lowered there weapons, then started milling around the clearing. The old man walked towards the group.
'Sorry 'bout that. Most sods that come this way are the King's goons going a-pillaging.'
He walked right now to Mathuriel, then clonked him over the head with the pommel of his sword.
'Again, sorry 'bout that. He looked like he needed it.' He then gestured towards the man holding the girl. 'Oi! Wolfman! Ya can put 'er down now.'

Valan snarled quietly, before complying, removing the blade from the girl's throat.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:22 am

Elyan threw a quick glare towards Mathuriel as his power began to subside.
"Don't worry about that, he had it coming."
He then looked back to the bandit leader, still feeling a little bitter.
"But you know, it wouldn't hurt to at least ask people who they are before you shove a blade next to their throat. Or is that just how you say hello around here?"
He knelt down to pick up his sword and return it to its sheath.
"So, what's your story? It sounds like you've got a grudge of your own against the king."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:21 am

When the chicken disappeared Allora's arm dropped to her side and her mouth gaped opened. She looked as if she was about to cry
"B-But that was my dinner"

At first Ella had a confused expression when he spoke of her, her boyfriend and her sister
"I-I don't understand what you mean"
when she looked up at him and he revealed his face it was as if everything came rushing back into her head and she started to slide away from him
"I...It's....you"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:48 am

Valeria dropped to the ground upon her release. She placed her hand on her neck, making sure that she was not injured. After a second or two, she rose to her feet, walked over to Mathureil and slapped him.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:58 am

He went back to leaning on his sword. 'Me? Nah. Personally, I ain't got a problem with His Kingliness. I just don't like how much of a stuck up ass he is.
'He jabbed a finger in Valan's direction. 'He's the one with the problem. Ain't that right, Wolfman?'

Valan glared at the man, before he spoke. 'He destroyed my home and all I swore to protect.'
He sheathed his blade, and began walking off.
'We're leaving, Arton.'

Arton, sighed. 'Yeah, yeah.' He picked up his sword and gave a curt nod to the group.
'Been nice talkin' with ya.' he said, before too walking off.

'They're coming too, old man. My Lady wishes to meet them.'
'Ah, alright then.' Arton turned back round. 'If ya'd be so kind?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:11 pm

The slap brought Mathuriel back to proper consciousness, though he remained quiet - his eyes were shadowed and he seemed stricken somehow. Yet he meekly waited for the others to start moving, not drawing any attention to himself.

The face Ella knew all too well crinkled in a sad smile.
"Even now... even when you're terrified, afraid, angry, horrified, all those horrible feelings swirling around inside, you're still so beautiful. And I'd do everything again. That's the worst of it, I think - I know my actions have marked me a monster beyond redemption, I know that I've hurt and killed so many, and I know that I've completely destroyed all hopes that you'll ever feel the same way about me without some...persuasion on my part. But, nevertheless, I would repeat every second to have you with me. Even though it hurts sometimes... with you, it's all worth it."
He leaned back, the light throwing his face into further sharp relief. "But first, my darling... tell me something. Disillusion me. Do you think you could ever love me knowing what I've done?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Valeria turned slightly. "Your lady?" She questioned with a puzzled expression on her face. After a moment or two, she shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose we could make time." She looked at the others. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Elyan had a dubious expression on his face.
"I'm not so sure about that."
He turned back to Arton.
"Don't take this the wrong way, but we don't have a whole lot of time for sightseeing. If we're going to see this lady of yours, we'll need a pretty good reason to make the time."
His expression darkened as he thought about Ella's captivity and Mathuriel's condition.
"We're running out of time...in fact, I just hope we're not too late already."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:22 am

'Well,' Arton began, scratching the back of his head somewhat nervously, 'normally, I wouldn't press the issue. Do-what-ya-want kinda guy, me. But, usually, when a God wants ta see someone, that someone is gonna get seen, ya know?'
Then he smiled slightly, 'An' Wolfman over there isn't really one for giving choices. He goes for the jugular everytime, if ya catch ma meanin'.'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Elyan glanced towards "Wolfman" with a wry smile.
"Down, boy."
He looked back at Arton with a more serious expression.
"Well, you got me there. It's not every day that a goddess wants to talk to us, so I'd say that's worth making some time for. I'm game."
He then looked towards Valeria.
"It sounds like you're up for this, so I won't bother asking."
He turned his attention to Mathuriel and Allora.
"What about you two? You wanna see what this goddess has to say?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next