HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Mathuriel got up, a little unsteadily.
"I'll be fine. Don't worry yourselves about me. A little water would be nice though."
He smirked weakly. "And make it snappy! Vomiting makes my throat sore," he half-joked, clearly trying to mask his pain.

The king and Kiss both hugged her tight, Kiss murmuring "It's all right, I'm here, I'm here," in her ear to get her to calm down.
The king kissed her cheek, and cradled her softly. "Kiss," he said gently, "make sure she's alright. Get her anything she wants."
"Yes my lord," Kiss bowed obediently. "Thank you my lord."
"Anytime," the king said kindly and rose. "If you wish me to return Ella, just call, but I must deal with your rude visitor. I will be right back."
He left the room, closed the door behind him. He looked skyward for a few seconds, gathering his thoughts and counting to ten.
Then he took hold of Vorgen by the ear, dragged him to a nearby room where the sound wouldn't carry and practically threw him inside before slamming the door shut behind them.
"WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" he hissed like an enraged snake. "You are not to go NEAR them again, am I absolutely clear? This isn't a discussion.
"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:48 am

Vorgen looked the King in eyes. 'I merely wished to ascertain what you had done to her Majesty to cause her chance of heart.'
He began walked over to a chair and sat down, is posture relaxed. 'I had initially thought some form of memory manipulation, and her amnesia would have proved my theory correct.'
He smiled. 'Would have, but that other girl seems to beg a lot more questions. Her blood is nothing like anything I have ever come across, and when I questioned her about her death, and I did see her die, she had no recollection at all. Not even the hint of an erased memory.'
He clapsed his hands together in front of him, resting his elbows on his knees. 'I would very much like to know who, or indeed what, she is, My Lord, so as to avoid something like this occurring in the future.'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Elyan nodded back to Mathuriel with a wry smile.
"Sure thing, your highness."
Saying that, he left the room to grab a flask of water. A few moments later, he came back and handed the flask to Mathuriel.
"You know, this is one of those times where I think to myself that it'd be real nice if we had a healer in the group. Maybe we'll get lucky and run into one once we head up north."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:32 pm

"Why do I keep getting these Images?"
she looked up at her sister still shaking and panicking
"Why do I keep seeing you die? keep seeing you covered in blood as if it has happened"
she clutched the sides of her head
"I want it to go away"

Allora stood up and stretched
"Well now that we got him calmed down I think its time we get some rest. It'll be daylight soon so we better get as much sleep as we can."
she smiled
"I think I'll sleep in the livingroom. It would be better if I did with Spirit he can listen if anyone tries to come in he will be the first to know and he can warn me"
She turned to Mathruiel
"Is there anything else you need before I call it a night?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Mathuriel hid another grimace and spoke politely.
"Get some sleep. I'll be dandy in a few hours." He sounded a lot surer of that than he looked or felt. "Thank you all... I'm sorry I'm burdening you."

The king's expression became stunningly sour.
"I think you take far too many liberties with your role, Vorgen. This is your last warning. Do not go near those two again or I will personally ensure you regret it." He stalked around the room like a caged tiger. "Every time you let your curiosity get the better of you, you jeopardize events meticulously planned out. As it stands, I am more than capable of making up for your miserable inadequacies, supreme incompetence, and above all your intolerably disrespectful attitude. But now I'm drawing the line. And I mean it. If you ever, EVER, do ANYTHING that could even slightly run the risk of ruining even the most minor of my carefully-laid plans... your punishment will be permanent until you do your damned job."
The king turned.
"And as for the nature of the girl, for all of our sakes - hers, yours, and mine - stop asking. The universe doesn't like it when you do." He kicked the door open and left, leaving Vorgen alone.

Kiss's arms folded round Ella's again, even though the poor girl was shivering still.
"I'm here, sis. I'm real. I'M REAL!" Kiss was starting to cry. "I'm here! I'm not dead, I'm here! Look at me! I'm right here sis! I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not letting you go anywhere without me! I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Valeria glared at Mathuriel. "You are not a burden." She hissed at him. "You have been an asset...well...you have since I've joined. I can't really speak for before I joined, but I'm sure you were an asset then too." She walked over to him. "You are our friend and ally," she spoke a little softer, but still in a firm tone; "that won't change."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:31 am

Vorgen sat in silence for about a minute, the blood that formed his armour writhing the room.
'Insufferable little man.' he finally said, anger gracing his voice. 'I would be so happy to finally rip him asunder, impale him with his own bones and compact his head around his brain.'
Vorgen then stood up, the blood reforming his armour. 'But that is for another time. I have more important business to attend to.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Mathuriel managed a smile.
"Thanks. As long as I can assist, I will. Now everyone go rest up, you'll all need it. I know I do."
He sank back onto the bed and fell asleep instantly again, barely able to stay awake after all the madness.

The king stormed through the corridors.
"Bumbling fool. Years of hard word ruined by his long pointy nose in other people's business. I will not allow it."
He had some matters to attend to, so he went to his private chambers to seek council privately.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Ella looked up at her sister and hugged her
"I'm sorry"
she held her sister tightly
"Maybe I'm just overtired and my mind is just playing tricks on me"
she was still slightly shaking, the images still fresh in her head
"Maybe I should get some sleep, and I might feel better when I wake up"
she pushed her sister away but only at arms length to look at her sister
"Would you keep me company as I sleep? I think the king would be to busy to keep me company"

Allora headed into the living room and settled on the couch. She figured Elyan and Valeria would want the other room, considering Mathuriel waking up the way he did. She pulled a dusty blanket over her and stared up at the ceiling
"Well it beats sleeping on the cold hard ground I guess"
Spirit had laid on the floor next to the couch and Allora reach down and started petting him
"Sleep well boy"
She smiled. It would take her an hour before she fell asleep but eventually she did and was in a deep slumber. Skye found a nice place outside in the trees to sleep. Spirit slumbered next to Allora

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Valeria turned, and smiled gently to Elyan, as she walked out to the hallway. She paused, and turned slightly, her gentle smile still on her face. "Sleep well, Elyan." She spoke softly, then walked into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 am

Elyan smiled gently back at Valeria.
"You too."
When she left, he turned to face Mathuriel, who had already fallen asleep.
"And you...try not to have any nightmares this time, alright?"
He muttered under his breath in a sarcastic tone, not actually expecting to be heard. He then made his way to the closest bedroom, took off his equipment, lied down on the bed and fell asleep quickly. A wave of relief spread over his sleeping face at the end of a difficult day.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:46 am

Kiss's response was to snuggle up to her and fall asleep almost instantly.
"Sure thing, sis..." she mumbled as her eyes fell shut.

Mathuriel tossed and turned in his sleep, visions that seemed too real to be fake dancing in his head. He saw that wall again, the scroll right at the very top standing out like a sore thumb. He heard the voice - "Give me the scroll, Mathuriel, give me the scroll!" - and he shook his head, backed away saying no, he didn't know why he couldn't but all he knew was that he had to say no at all costs otherwise the cost would be too much -

He woke up, and immediately went outside to relieve himself.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Elyan had always been an early riser, so it wasn't surprising that he woke up soon after dawn. With a yawn, he stretched out and slowly made his way out of bed. He walked outside, thinking that he was the first one up, and sat down to do some regular maintenance on his weapons. He heard what sounded like running water nearby and, not looking in the direction it came from, took a guess as to what it was.
"You marking some territory, Spirit? Just don't get it anyplace I can smell it and we'll get along just fine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:27 pm

It took Ella some time to calm down but once she did, Ella had shortly fallen asleep herself. Throughout the night she had tossed and turned, mumbled and at some points it sounded as if she was sobbing in her sleep. She had suddenly jolted upright and it was like she was trying to fight someone off her
"No please, stop....Please I'm sorry....I didn't mean to..Please let me go"

When Mathuriel walked into the room Spirit lifted his head and watched him as he left to go outside. He then lowered his head and fell back to sleep. Upon hearing Elyan enter he did the same thing. lifted his head and watched as he exited the room. Keeping watch on Allora as she slept, who was practically hanging half way off the couch sleeping in the most weirdest position. When Allora slept she was completely out of it
"I swear miss, I didn't take the pie from the window"
she mumbled, then lifted her arm up and pointed at the wall
"It was them over there that did it."
She smacked her lips, let out a groan and rolled over still sound asleep
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:54 pm

"Woof woof."
Mathuriel flashed a glare in Elyan's direction, before grinning to show he wasn't actually annoyed. He did, however, look absolutely awful - his eyes were bloodshot, with huge bags under them, and he looked sick. He didn't seem too badly affected though.
"You always up this damn early?"

Kiss's eyes flashed open at the sound of her sister's distress and she cuddled Ella close.
"I'm here... it's ok sis, I've got you... I've got you sis, I'm here... it's ok..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Elyan chuckled slightly as he looked in Mathuriel's direction.
"Says the guy who's also up this--"
He stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened when he got a good look at Mathuriel's condition.
"Whoa...don't take this the wrong way, but you look terrible. Was it those nightmares again?"
He had a look of concern on his face, as if he was worried that the man in front of him might collapse at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:58 pm

It took a few minutes for Ella to wake. She opened her eyes and looked around as if nothing had happened. She looked down to see her sister cuddled next to her
"What happened? why am I sitting up like this?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Vorgen returned to his 'lab', to find Melissa sat in the cage. Her pale skin, that in the dim light almost glowed, was accented beautifully, in Vorgen's personal opinion, by the blood splattered on her face.
'Can you understand me 'Lissa?' he asked stepping up to the cage. She looked up at him crimson eyes somehow conveying anger and fear simultaneously.
'Yes...' she replied. Her voice was soft and delicate.
'Oh! It's been so long since I've heard that voice. Still as beautiful as ever.'
Vorgen stepped into the cage and over to her. Melissa pulled back into a crouch, ready to pounce and clearly fighting every urge to do so.
'I need you to do something for me sweetie.' he stated crouching down in front of her. 'Well, two things really.'
She snarled viciously at him, but he ignored her. 'Do you remember that nice young lady with the wolf, 'Lissa? Remember Allora?'
She nodded.
He smiled. 'Good. By now, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm about to ask of you. I want you to find Allora, and turn her for me. Just a single bite is all you need, then bring her back here, to me. Understand?'
She hesitated. She liked Allora, and part of her didn't want to hurt her. However, another part, the vampire part, had a burning desire to strengthen the pack, and Allora would be perfect for just that.
She looked into Vorgen's eyes. 'Yes.'
He clapped his hands in front of him, beaming as he did. 'Excellent! As for the other thing...'
A gate at the other end of a cage opened and a young woman in a tattered maid's uniform stumbled through, like she had been pushed.
'I need to see how long it takes for vampires to turn. Would you be kind enough to oblige me?'
Melissa said nothing, instead beginning to stalk over to the girl.
'I'll take that as a yes then.'

They moved through the forest as unit. A rather dysfunctional, ragtag unit, but a unit nonetheless. They fanned out, splitting into smaller groups, in an attempt to surround the building.
They were all seemingly of different backgrounds, wore mismatched armour and had weapons that were clearly not theirs by right.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:13 am

Mathuriel attempted a smile... only for it to fall flat and he sagged where he stood.
"They're getting worse," he muttered. "I can barely close my eyes. Every time I do I hear that damn voice screaming in my ears. Being in this dimension is starting to kill me and I have no idea why."

Kiss cuddled Ella close.
"You were moaning something... I think you were moaning for the king to come to you, to make you feel better down there."
Kiss patted Ella's crotch. "Do you want me to go get him?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:08 am

OOT: I'm starting to think that Kiss is into the freaky stuff.

Elyan lowered his head. He couldn't look directly in Mathuriel's eyes to say what he was thinking.
"That's right, you came from a different world, didn't you? So if you go back to your world...those nightmares might go away?"
He hesitated for a moment.
"Because...that is an option, you know. This is our world, our fight. We've dragged you into enough of our problems as it is. And if you can barely even stand up without feeling sick, how are you gonna help save Ella?"
He braced himself, knowing that Mathuriel wasn't going to like what he was saying.
"I'm not gonna lie, it won't be easy, but we can carry on this war by ourselves. If the choice comes down to staying here and dying or going back to your home and forgetting all of this, you should just go...and don't look back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:15 am

Ella stared off trying to remember her dream. She then looked down when her sister patted her
"I did?"
she couldn't remember
"I- I guess you can get him"
she laid back on the bed an placed her hand on her forehead while looked up at the ceiling
"Why can't I remember anything?"

Spirits ears perked up and then his head popped up hearing the rustling. His ears moved around as h listened to them moving closer. He then nudged a his nose at Alloras hand. Allora replied by waving it dismissively
"You'll get some in a minute, I just have to steal it first"
she rolled over turning her back to Spirit who left out a huff of frustration. He tried again by nudging at her back only for it to take no affect. Frustrated he jumped on top of Allora who responded by sitting strait up
"IT WASN'T ME!!... I SWEAR I WASN'T GONNA STEAL THE PIE!!!"
she blinked realizing she was in a completely different room and not hunched outside of a house window, Spirit was sitting on her whining.
"what is it boy you gotta go potty?"
she tilted her head wondering why he woke her to be left out when he knew how to go out on his own. He then started pulling on her shirt and it hit her
"I did it again didn't I?"
She quickly jumped up and ran off the couch only to fall flat on her face
"Ouch that's gonna leave a mark."
She quickly shuffled to her feet and ran to the door slamming it open
"NOBODY PANIC!! BUT WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!"
her hair was a complete mess and she had a spot of drool on the side of her face from drooling in her sleep. She looked out towards the woods
"I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU I DIDN'T STEAL THAT PIE!!"
Spirit stood behind Allora and you could hear a groan coming from him. He simply just passed her and headed out into the woods
"THATS RIGHT SPIRIT YOU TELL THEM IT WASN'T ME" 
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:55 am

Mathuriel swayed on his feet for a second, acknowledging what Elyan was saying, understanding the wisdom of it.
As much as I hate to admit it... he may have a point.
Then he stepped forwards and slammed his fist into Elyan's chin. Mathuriel wasn't the physical type, so the punch probably did more damage to hand than chin, but the pain and adrenaline that resulted was more than enough to instil angry fire in his heart.
"No. I'm staying. This is not something I can run away from, I feel it. I can't leave, knowing Ella's in the thrall of that psycho. If I have to die for this dimension to be at peace, then write "Too dumb to live" on my gravestone!"
Then he heard what Allora was drowsily yelling. "Either she's drunk, very confused, or we're about to get attacked. Potentially all three."

Kiss left, and a few moments later, the king entered the chambers.
"My queen..."
A few moments later Ella was on her back, the king on top of her.
"Kiss told me you were begging for your lust to be sated." He started undressing her. "Shall I fulfill you?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:55 pm

When Mathuriel struck him, Elyan rubbed his sore chin and groaned.
"You know, I figured you were gonna say something like that. But how about next time, you just use your words instead of your fists?"
When Allora was ranting and raving about some pie, Elyan simply stared blankly. He nodded at Mathuriel, but didn't turn around to respond.
"Yeah, I'd say that'd be anyone's guess at this point."
All of a sudden, he had a wide smile as an idea came to him.
"She'll be pissed when she figures it out. But I just can't pass this up."
He took a deep breath.
"Allora! Hurry up and get down here, the shopkeepers are coming and they want their pie back! Grab your weapons and get ready, WE MUST DEFEND THE PIE WITH OUR VERY LIVES!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Ella just started up at the ceiling unsure of what she wanted. It was almost as if she was in a daze. She wasn't herself, wasn't fully there
"I thats what my king wishes"
She didn't move she just laid there motionless 'I must obey my king, protect him and do what he asks of me' She continued staring at the ceiling as the voice played over and over in her head telling her she belonged to the king then finally
"Do you...love me?"
she asked her eyes didn't stray from the ceiling

Allora heard Elyan yell for her and she started running towards him tripping over the steps and falling on her backside. She was still half asleep
"YES WE MUST PROTECT THE PIE. EVEN IF IT MEANS TO OUR DEATH!!"
she reached for her crossbow and realized she left it in the house, by then she was already next to Elyan catching her breath
"I...left....my.....bow"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Valeria woke to shouting..though her first thought was: 'Why are we defending pie this early?'. She pulled herself out of bed, and walked into the 'living room'. She looked around, expecting to see Allora in the room with Spirit...she saw neither of them. She looked out the door, and saw her quite a distance from the house. Puzzled, Valeria walked to the doorway. "What's going on?" She shouted.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next