HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:45 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:37 am

Voldemars laughed when she was so amazed by his age. "I mean I'm technically not 1700 years old. There is a story and a bunch of other stuff that goes with it but I have definitely seen some things." When she asked why he didn't have a family of his own he frowned. "I have never had a family of my own for a few reasons. For one I always lived with my grandfather when I was a child and he taught me tons of things. However my kind are few in number and because of that it's hard to find someone to be with for your entire life. What tends to happen is because of so few of my kind left they go to the land and try and meet people. However more often than not they don't return because their partner doesn't want to spend their life in the sea." He realized as he said this she might get the wrong idea. "Speaking of you don't have to return to the sea with me if you don't like however we'd have a long distance relationship if you didn't. For I have to return every once in a while." They walked together towards her sister. "Well I'm gonna leave waking her up to you then. I'd prefer she doesn't hate me more than she already plans to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Stella thought about having to live at the sea, or having a long distance relationship. She tilted her head
"Why not live at the beach? Wouldn't that work, you would be able to visit and be close to the sea and I could be on land. Or better yet find a small island near where your people are and build a home on it. I wouldn't mind living near the sea or on it. I just don't think it is possible for me to live in it. At least thats what I would do"
She looked at her sister and sighed
"I guess some people don't know how to compermise. If you really love someone you would make the best of both worlds and meet half way. Not ask one to make all the sacrafices. But I would love to meet your people, I'm sorry there are only a few left since other demons are unable to compermise. I guess some demons are just selfish"
She kneeled down next to her sister
"Scar it's time to wake up"

Scar pushed her sisters hand away
"Not now Stel I'm sleeping"

Stella shook her sister again
"We have to go find Semira remember??, If we don't find her Lucifer will punish us. Come on sis get up!!"

"Okay Okay I'm getting up"
Scarlett sat up rubbing her eyes and groaned
"Why do we have to do these jobs again?"
She dropped her hands into her lap and it was then she noticed Voldemars
"Stell who the hell is this?"

Stella looked over at Voldemars and smiled
"This is Voldemars, while you were sleeping we were having some fun flying and swimming. Just spending sometime together"

Scarlett looked at her sister with a raised brow
"Flying?"
she then looked at Voldemars but didn't notice any wings on him, maybe he has them hidden like some demons can
"Tell me how are you able to fly without any wings?"

Stella went to answer the question but Scarlett put her hand up to stop her
"I'm talking to him not you"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:26 pm

Voldemars laughed as he watched the sisters speak to each other. He awaited them to finish before speaking. His voice was calm as he spoke. "Well that's actually what I'm here for. You see your sister told me all about you while we were out swimming and I understand that you two are very close. I want to ask your permission to accompany you guys on your mission. As for how I actually physically flew your gorgeous sister let me have some of her powers as a temporary thing. Which I'm sure you know involved me kissing your sister. And actually that was the second time we kissed because the first time she accidentally fell on top of me in the water and I caught her and our bodies were pressed together and we happened to have accidentally kissed. Then once we were flying we kissed a third time." Pausing for a moment he raised an eyebrow and tried to remember what he was saying. "Oh that's right on to the actual point I was trying to make. I want to ask your permission for your sister and I to be a couple. She insisted I didn't have to but I understand that you guys are super close and I don't want you to feel like I'm stealing her from you or anything." He walked over to Stella and hugged her. Leaning his head in he whispered in her ear. "I'm sure we could figure something out. Though don't rush it too much. We can figure it out as life goes on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Scarlett looked at her sister with a raised brow
"She told you about me did she....hmm"
She took a moment to think over her answer
"I suppose you can come, just don't get in my way and we should be fine. Maybe you can keep my sister occupied while I rest. She tends to pester me when I am trying to sleep"
She stretched her arms above her head. Upon hearing her sister giving him her powers she glared at Stella.
"You did what?"

Stella cowered behind Voldmars knowing she was in trouble
"I gave him some of my power so that he could fly with me"
she spoke in a low tone

Scarlett placed her fingertips on her forehead and rubbed it in frustration
"How did you even learn about that ability? Let alone accomplish it on the first try. If father hears about this he is going to be furious. You know your not supposed to use abilities you have yet to learn"

Stella spoke up
"I read it in one of fathers books, I know I am not supposed to use abilities I haven't learned, but how will I learn them when I can't practice them. Besides I did it on the first try, it was actually easy"
she spoke as if she was proud of herself for accomplishing it

Scarlett dropped her hand into her lap
"You mean you snuck into fathers study again without his permission and read his books that are forbidden unless he tells us otherwise. Stella you have to stop being so careless"

This annoyed Stella and she lashed out
"I'm not a baby anymore, why do you, mom and dad insist on treating me like one? I am capable and old enough to do and learning things on my own. Why can't you guys see that instead of always holding me back. We are only 30 minutes apart and you all act like I am 50 years old"
She crossed her arms

Scarlett just blinked at her sister lashing out and then sighed, not wanting to be bothered to argue with her, she then turned to Voldemars
"You have my permission. Just.... try to keep her out of trouble. Also you don't have to tell me about every time you kissed my sister. That is her business and I'd rather you not tell me all the details. Apparently she feels she is old enough to make her own choices so there really isn't much I can do."
She remembered some of the warnings to transferring power from one demon to the next and decided to let him know in hopes he can stop it in case it got out of hand
"If she transfers abilities with you make sure she doesn't over do it. If not done right she can drain herself completely and vice versa. To stop it all you have to do is break the kiss. A kiss should not last longer then 8 minutes at the most"
She then stood up and brushed herself off. With a snap of her fingers the blanket she landed on folded itself and landed in her hand.
"Now then we have to go and find our sister Semira"

Stella looked up at him and smiled when he hugged her. She then nodded when he told her they would figure something out.
"I was just mentioning the idea"
looked at her sister and scowled 'why does she have to treat me like a child. I did perfectly fine on my own all this time while she was sleeping'
she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Voldemars just sat there dumbfounded with his arms still around Stella as he listened to Scarlet yet at her. When she had finally finished and everyone was done talking he broke the hug and walked over to the side. "She did tell me about you but it wasn't anything bad. Just about how you enjoy relaxing and how you can control fire. I was very much intrigued because the both of you seemed very interesting. I however do know that you love to relax instead of doing the mission at hand so while I accompany you I'll help keep Stella from bugging you and I'll try my best to make sure you don't have to do too much work." He cleared his throat before continuing. "As for Stella allowing me to use her powers it was a short kiss and she didn't give me much at all. However if I had known how dangerous it was I wouldn't have agreed. I care about your sister and your well being and wouldn't want her to be in danger. As for your father being upset with her I'm sure I can talk him down. Especially if we bring back your other sister and complete the mission you've been assigned." Clearing his throat once more he took another deep breath. He then turned to Stella and began speaking once more. "Stella you should not be like that with your sister. I understand that you feel like your family treats you like the baby and tries to protect you but that is their job. They don't want anything to happen to you nor do they want anything to happen to Scarlet. Hopefully they can learn to be a little more trusting with you and especially with me around but I wouldn't get your hopes up." He turned back to Scarlett once more and cleared his throat. "Thank you for your permission. It means more to me then you'll ever know. I'll do my best to keep her out of trouble however I have to add something in that I forgot to mention before. I would prefer that you are with Stella and myself the majority of the time because while I believe I can hold my own in a fight I don't want her to be mostly defenseless. Also I'll keep in mind the dangers of the power transfer." He cleared his throat one last time to finish his speech. "Also with you being Stella's sister and all I want you to know that if you need anything from me feel free to ask. I may not be the strongest when it comes to fight but I'm sure I might be able to whip up something." Reaching in his robe he pulled out a small sack and tossed it to her. It was a cloth sack but the inside was filled with sea water. Normally the water would just be absorbed but that sack was specially designed so it didn't. "That sack is a symbol that you are a friend of mine. It means that I will do my best to help you when you need it." Now that his speech had finished he stepped forward so he was behind Scarlet. "I'm ready when you are. Go ahead and lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:22 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Mawthrough looked at the water.
"I've been around a fair few places," he said after a while. "I've spoken to some of the most devious critters this world has to offer. I know a good liar when I see one. You've had practice in the worst way. But you're not good enough to fool me yet."
He returned his gaze to her, and his eyes were sorrowful. "Chastity, there's no need to lie to me. You can be honest with me, always. You don't need to fear them anymore. I promise you that. You don't need to fear them ever again."
He took her hand in hers and kissed it. "Now listen to me very carefully. I don't plan on letting any single one of them get their hands on you ever again. If they do, I'll kill them all until there's not a single trace of them left on this earth." He spoke in the same way one might talk about the weather. "Please trust me. I trust you. You're a good girl, an amazing one. I'll tell you anything you want to know, all I ask is that you're honest with me."

Chastity looked down as he spoke telling her he knew she was lying
"But if he finds out I told you then"
She started to shake, even with him saying he didn't plan to let them get their hands on her. Knowing her father and Fallsbane she found it hard to believe.
"I'll try to trust you but I can't promise anything"
She gave him a sorrowful look, she looked as if she would burst into tears

Scarlett raised her brow at him when he spoke of keeping Stella from bugging her while she relaxed
"I think me and you will get along very well, provided you keep her busy and let me rest"
She sighed then looked out upon the water
"You really do care about her, I can see it in your eyes. I trust you will take good care of her"
She looked back at her sister when he scolded her and couldn't help but smile seeing he was able to handle the situation

When Stella heard her name she looked up at Voldemars with a smile, until he scolded her. She looked down at the ground feeling embarrassed over the situation and him scolding her in front of her sister like a child
"I'm sorry sis"
She sighed and walked over to pick up her book that she was reading before they saw Voldemars walking along the beach

Scarlett sighed when asked to stick with Stella and him for the majority of the time
"Fine but if you guys are going to do all that lovey dovey stuff, do is somewhere thats not in front of me"
She looked at the sack he tossed to her
"What am I to do with this?"
She asked holding it up in the air and looking at it. She opened up her bag she had and put it inside before walking off along the beach
"Hope you don't mind a long travel"

Stella stood quietly hugging her book watching as her sister walked further down the beach wishing she wasn't the youngest
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Voldemars waited for Scarlet to get far enough ahead and walked up to Stella and hugged her. "I didn't mean to upset you darling just I don't want you and your sister fighting. She cares about you deeply that's all." With that he grabbed her arm and started pulling her along to catch up to Scarlet. "I'm sure I'll do a good job of keeping her busy. And I try to get along with most everyone though the more you guys speak of your father the more I'm a little worried about him. And yeah I do genuinely care about her which also means I have to keep you safe. After all she'd be upset if you were hurt." He gave her a wink and thought back about the lovey dovey part. "I might hold her hand when you are around but otherwise I'll keep the lovey dovey to a minimum. As for that sack I gave you like I said it's a symbol of you and I's friendship. It does a lot of cool things. For one it's a sack of sea water which is pretty kick ass in the first place. But in addition to that you can show it to another Nickar if you ever see one and they'll be happy to help you. As for it's main ability just watch." He formed up a cloud and launched it in the air above them. It began raining all over but it didn't rain on Scarlet. "That sack makes it so my powers don't affect you. Or well as long as I will it not to affect those who carry it. You see I have another one on me but I'm still being touched by the rain." He snapped his fingers and the cloud dissipated. He might not be able to control what came out of the cloud but he could easily stop it. "When it comes to why that can be useful it has a few uses. For one I can use it to track down people. If I don't know where you are but need to find you I can simply make a gigantic cloud and will it not to affect you. I can also use it in combat if I create say a giant hailstorm so you aren't affected by the hail." Laughing he kept walking. "Oh and I don't have any qualms about a long travel however I may need to stop and eat or drink a few times."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Stella looked up at him and smiled before he grabbed her arm and started pulling her to her sister. When they finally caught up to her sister she allowed the two of them to talk. She kept looking up at him from time to time. She still couldn't believe that she found someone that liked her and said she stole his heart and him doing the same to her. She had a glow to her. When it started raining Stella ended up getting soaked. She ran to Voldemars for warmth since the rain was cold

Scarlett looked above her when it started to rain
"Well at least it will keep me dry"
she chuckled
"It seems it has its uses. Maybe you should give one to my sister in case she ever gets lost you will be able to fine her easily"
She couldnt help but smirk at her own joke. but there had been a few times Stella got lost in a city full of people cause she ended up straying cause something had caught her interest.
"We will stop every couple of hours to eat and rest. We will have to head home and gather more supplies first before starting our journey."
she looked back at him
"As long as you don't mind the detour"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Voldemars held her to keep her warm as he spoke to Stella. "I actually can't give her one. There is reasons for it but I'd prefer not to go into detail. As for heading to your home that's not a problem with me. However I'll need you to keep the power transfer thing a secret from your parents. I wouldn't want them to be upset with Stella." He smiled at her and followed after. "As for stopping to eat and rest that sounds great to me however I have no money nor do I have any food to bring. So you'll probably have to help me out there." Laughing he had forgotten to bring any money with him because he thought it would be just a casual beach stroll. "Also when we go to your home I'd love to ask for your parents permission for me and Stella to be a couple anyway. I don't want to ask them too late so now is perfect." He then remembered how they had all talked about her dad before and got an idea. "Hey what's the chances your father could help me use my power? I have very little control over it at the moment but if he's the man people say he is I think he might know how to help me."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Cam shrugged at the bed's words. She slowly analyzed the group that was standing apart; the bed, the man, the boy... and the girl.
You remember what Devin had sent you for, right?" She remembered Armin asking. Cam couldn't really remember, but it was starting to come back.

--------------------------

"I believe she may have absorbed my Uncoded Physics Engine." Flannigan said thoughtfully. "How that's possible I don't know. But she seems to have more control over it than I ever did. Albeit, subconsciously."
"Uncoded Physics Engine?" Lela asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Siren folded her arms. "I didn't think that angels were allowed to...you know..." her voice trailed off.

~~~~~~

Decoda looked at Newi and nodded her head once. "I couldn't leave my friends to do battle on their own, without my help." She looked over to Noise and Rail and smiled slightly. "They helped me in my time of need, it's only right to do the same for them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:44 pm

OOT one more post before bed, was planning to go to bed earlier but had something come up

Amelia looked at the bed
"What are we to do if we cant go home. Is there something we must do in order for us to live normal lives?

Stella looked up at him when he said that he couldn't give her one. When he said he prefered not to go into detail about it she decided not to question it for now. She simply rested her head against him and enjoyed the warmth of his body against hers.

Scarlett let out a frustrated sigh
"Fine I won't tell them, but she will eventually have to tell them herself so that father can properly tell her of all the advantages and disadvantages of transferring power like that. For hers and your safety."
she groaned when he mentioned not having any money for food
"Well..."

Before Scarlett could say anything else Stella interrupted
"I'll cover you for food. I don't mind paying for it, I have a little extra saved up and maybe if father gives his permission he might help out if I ask him nicely. I'm most certain he will be happy to help knowing that you will be helping in keeping us safe"
she smiled at him
"As for your power...."

At this point Scarlett interrupted
"Our father should be able to help you with that. He has a ton of books on different demons and abilities. He often finds himself chasing Stel here outta his study cause she often goes in and starts reading the books she isn't supposed to"

Stella looked up at him with a smile as if she was proud to do it
"How else will I learn and become as smart as father. Besides some of the books father has are very interesting. I did some researching on our sister Semira. Her power is seduction, she also carries a staff which she shoots out thise awesome red beams out of"
She started getting excited talking about abilities
Then there is this other demon who...."

"STELLA!!"
her sister yelled annoyed with Stella's rambling, her yelling caused Stella to jump
"that's enough"

Stella pouted then crossed her arms
"Fine"

"Anyways our father is quite knowledgeable about other demons and their abilities. He should be able to help you. He taught us and our sisters how to control ours"

Stella nodded in agreement but was still sour about Scarlett stopping her from talking.

Scar was silent for a moment as they approached what looked like a little shack in the middle of the beach.
"Here we are"
Scar announced as the approached the door

Stella started looking around to make sure no one was nearby
"Coast is clear"

A glowing circle appeared on the door with different symbols. Scar touched different ones as if it were a code. The door started glowing and shortly opened. It was a portal into their realm, Scar stepped through

Stella looked at Voldemars
"Well go on I'll be right behind you"
She smiled waiting for him to step through the door.

Once inside scar started walking down a black stoned path, each side were trees that lined the path, but they weren't normal trees, every other tree was black and the ones that weren't black were almost blood red. Like something someone would see out of a eerie Halloween movie/ The path lead towards a large house. It was almost as big as a mansion, and looked dark and eerie on the outside. The sky wasn't normal it had a purple color to it instead of blue. Scar stopped half way down the path and awaited her sister and Voldemars.
"Hurry up before it closes"
she yelled back
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 am

Voldemars couldn't help but laugh as they bickered with each other. When they reached the portal he just stood there awestruck. He had never seen magic like this before. It amazed him and he couldn't even move or speak. Then Scarlet yelled at him to hurry and he quickly stepped forward inside it dragging Stella along. "I've got no problem with her eventually telling him. But if she does it after we return with your sister then your father is less likely to be super upset." When Stella said she'd pay for the food before Scarlett could even respond he just laughed. "Yeah maybe I can convince your dad to hire me as like Stella's body guard and he can pay me to keep you two safe. I mean it'd be worth a shot to ask right?" It was like they kept finishing each others sentences at this point. When Scarlet interrupted and spoke of her father being able to help he smiled. "I hope he can. This power has had a few uses however I can't complete grasp how to use it and I'd love for some help so I can be certain I'll keep you guys safe. As for the books she isn't supposed to read why can't she? I mean Stella obviously loves to read and learn so as long as she doesn't perform any crazy powers or spells that she isn't supposed to then she should be fine." Smiling at Stella he kept walking behind Scarlet letting her lead the way. "So is your mom home at the moment as well or what?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:58 am

Scarlett looked back at her sister
"The reason she isn't allowed in the study is because she practices spells and powers she isn't suppose to or isn't ready for. Some spells and abilities are forbidden and have dire consequences, so father keeps a tight lease on what we are and aren't allowed to learn for our safety"

Stella replied somewhat annoyed, slamming the door behind her. The circle with the symbols vanished as well as the door.
"That was ONE time and you guys still hold that over my head"
She crossed her arms and let out a frustrated sigh

"Stella you could have killed yourself, and harmed me and dad in the process. "

"But that was a long time ago and I learned my lesson after father punished me so can we please let that go?"
She shuddered remembering her harsh punishment

Scarlett thought it over
"After doing that it will take along while for us to just drop it."
Scarlett then turned her attention to Voldemars
"I thin both our parents are home. Father is most likely in the study as for mother...I'm not to sure. She tends to go out a lot now a days"

Stella had a look of frustration on her face. She stormed down path past Voldermars and her sister mumbling. She wasn't paying attention and ran into something causing her to fall back and land on her back side
"OWWW WHAT THE HELL!!"
She looked up to see a figure in a black hooded cloak standing in front of her
"Oh it's you mother"

She spoked from within the cloak
"Are you two at it again with your bickering?"
She pulled back her cloak to reveal her face

"Scarlett keeps bringing up that mistake I made a long time ago and I was telling her I learned my lesson"
Stella got up and brushed herself off

The woman leaned down and kissed Stella on the forehead
"I wish you two would learn to get along and not bicker so much"
She spoke as she walked over to Scarlett and kissed her on the forehead as well
"You two are sisters you should get along"
The woman looked up at Voldemars
"Oh your brought a friend?"
the woman started circling him
"Another demon, but this one is different"
She then looked at Stella and Scarlett
"care to tell me why you brought him to our home"

Stella ran over to them
"Well you see...."

Before she could finishe her sentence Scarlett interrupted
"Stella is in love with him"

Stella looked at her sister with her mouth gaping open, Scarlett just stuck her tongue at her. Stella gave her sister the 'I'm gonna kill you look' then looked up at her mothe
"Mother let me explain...."

Her mother cut her off this time and turned her attention to Voldemars
"Is that so?"
she eyed him up and down
"Well young man, tell me how you managed to get my daughter to fall in love with you"
thinking maybe he put some sort of love spell on her daughter
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:17 am

Voldemars just smiled at their bickering. "You guys should really learn to let things go. It's like you hold things over each others heads for ages." Laughing as they continued to bicker he noticed the cloaked figure but didn't say anything until Stella walked into it. "Stella darling you've really got to watch what you are doing. Don't just storm off like that you might get hurt." When he was addressed by the mother he simply smiled and spoke softly to her. "Just the woman I wanted to see. Though I am a tad upset they spoiled the surprise I wish to speak to you about a few things. The main thing being I'd like to ask you and your husband's permission to date your daughter. I understand that she is your daughter and you are protective over her as you should be but I promise to treat her justly and to protect her and Scarlet from harm. As for how I actually made her fall for me I'm not entirely sure. We were swimming and she decided to float above me and fell from the sky atop me and accidentally kissed me." He smiled as he recalled the event. "I'd also like to speak to your husband and you without Stella and Scarlett around if that would be possible." He wrapped his arms around Stella to show he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:17 am

OOT forgot to post an image this is what I imagine the mother looks like

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 Demon_zps57a4af2e

"I must say I am rather impressed how you were concerned about my daughter just a moment ago when she ran right into me and even more impressed you are concerned with not just one but both of my daughters safety. I'm sure you have already notice Stella can be a tad clumsey at times"
Her mother looked at her daughter with a smile
"Is this true Stella what this man has said to me, did you fall on him after floating in the air and kissed him?"
She raised a brow

"I- I didn't mean to, it was an accident. I just wanted to look at him closer and not disturb him. He looked soo relaxed. But when he opened his eyes and touched my face..."
she placed her hand on her cheek where he had she smiled
"I sorta got distracted and forgot I was flying and fell and well.... our lips sorta met."
She looked down and blushed
"After that we spent the evening together talking, swiming (she left the flying around part out) and had fun catching snowflakes together."
she looked up at Voldemars and smiled at him
"He made it fun and interesting and I want to do it again"

Scarlett was about to mention they were flying together but remembered that promised not to tell her parents about that part. She looked up at her mother
"If you don't need me I will be heading in and gathering supplies"

Her mother looked at Scarlett
"Go on my dear we will be in shortly, after all this gentleman wants to speak to your father and I"

with that Stella headed into the house when given the permission from her mother

She turned back to Stella and Voldemars he had his arm around Stella, she raised a brow at the affection and seriousness he showed
"I appreciate that you understand that I am protective of my daughters. However I cannot give you an answer until we speak to their father. Then we will both decide"
She smiled
"Speaking of, he is in his study working, we can go an pay him a visit"
She turned and started walking towards the house
"Come on you two love birds"
She said with a smile as she continued to walk

"I think mother likes you"
Stella finally spoke, she looked up at him with a smile
"Oh and in case your wondering my mothers name is Valoria"
she lookd towards her mother
"He chose that name after she showed great courage as a child against an angel. Apparently back then names for demons weren't chosen until they showed their true strenght. My mother is a great fighter, but is a very loving mother. "
She started walking towards their home
"I don't understand why angels see demons as hateful creatures. Not all demons are like that"
she sighed
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:33 am

Shinimagami wrote:
Siren folded her arms. "I didn't think that angels were allowed to...you know..." her voice trailed off.

"Associate with demons in such a way? That is correct. As a matter of fact, many angels would consider such an act to be the highest form of heresy, an unforgivable betrayal to Heaven."
Rather than explain any further with words, Sauriel unfolded his large, feathered black wings.
"If you have seen Decoda's wings, I am sure they looked similar to mine. That is the telltale sign of a fallen angel."

Lullabye wrote:
"I believe she may have absorbed my Uncoded Physics Engine." Flannigan said thoughtfully. "How that's possible I don't know. But she seems to have more control over it than I ever did. Albeit, subconsciously."
"Uncoded Physics Engine?" Lela asked.

Tybalt tilted his head as he looked at Flannigan.
"Uncoded Physics Engine? What in the world is that?"
He then glanced back at Lela.
"I gather that it gives her the power to transform her body. Do you know anything else about it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:54 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:

Chastity looked down as he spoke telling her he knew she was lying
"But if he finds out I told you then"
She started to shake, even with him saying he didn't plan to let them get their hands on her. Knowing her father and Fallsbane she found it hard to believe.
"I'll try to trust you but I can't promise anything"
She gave him a sorrowful look, she looked as if she would burst into tears

Mawthrough gave her a hug, pressing her head against his chest.
"I'll protect you," he whispered in her ear. "I can imagine you're terrified of them getting you. But I will die before I let that happen. Do you understand? You're going to see the world with me, and we will never see them again - and if we do, it'll be worse for them. You don't have to be alone, and you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You're your own woman. And you always will be."
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Voldemars listened carefully to everything that was being discussed and followed after Stella and her mother. "I am a man of many quirks but your daughters safety is my top priority. I was actually hoping to speak to your husband about teaching me a little about my power and how to use it." He smiled and kept walking wondering where Scarlet had disappeared to. "I would prefer Stella is there for the initial part and then she leaves when it's time to discuss the other matter." He turned to Stella and kissed her cheek. "Valoria I was wondering if you could give me any tips on getting Scarlet to like me. She seems to like me a little but I want to make sure she's okay with me being with her sister." Kissing Stella once more he sped up so he was next to Valoria. Speaking softly he whispered to her. "I want to make sure you understand something. I did agree to help Scarlet and Stella with the mission however unlike them I have no emotional attachment to your other daughter. I will not hesitate to wound her nor her partner. I want you to realize that protecting Stella is priority one and protecting Scarlett is priority two. I am almost certain that the angel will attempt to attack us if we speak of bringing her home." Smiling he kept walking and awaited the response.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Chastity nodded in response to his question.
"Why are you helping me? You don't even know who I am"
She looked up at him
"You only had once dance with me and you kidnap me, in a way and bring me here without knowing anything about me"
She started to relax a bit but was still worried
"You are risking your life just by being near me"

Stella blushed upon receiving the kiss both time. She had wondered what it was he wanted to speak to her parents about. Why did he want to speak to them privately. She quietly followed behind her mother and Voldemars as they entered the house. While her mother hung up her cloak, Stella closed the door and set her book down on the bench below the hooks so she wouldn't forget it when they left

Upon entering the house Valoria hung her cloak on the hooks lined up on the wall and proceeded down the hallway. She waited til they got to the door at the end of the hallway
"Scarlett is not very sociable. When it comes to my daughter you would never know they were twins, they are complete oposites of one another. One is very lazy, laid back and doesn't seem to care much about what goes on around her and doesn't show much emotion, that if you haven't noticed is Scarlett.  It might take Scarlett some time to warm up to you, just be patient with her."
She paused a moment before continuing
"The other likes to have fun, works hard and strives to do better, she is also a little clumsey at time but a very cheerful and loving child."
She looked at Voldemars
"That is the one who has fallen in love with you, Stella"

She placed her hand on the door and continued to talk
"I'm surprised you have agreed to help them find their sister Semira. That child has gotten herself into a pretty big rut with Lucifer. I know Semira will fight, but I also know my daughters can handle themselves against their sister. Semira might be powerful, but with both Stella and Scarlett working together they surpass their sister. Do what you must to get her here, all that I ask is that you don't kill her. She must face what she has done and deal with the consequences of her actions. "
Voleria shook her head
"To have a daughter be of a high rank that Lucifer himself wanted to take her under his wing stoop as low as she has to have not one but two children with two different angels, I don't know if Lucifer will ever take her now"
She looked back at Voldemars
"I trust you will protect my daughters. Now then you wanted to speak to my husband"
Voleria turned the knob and pushed open the door. She entered first, across the room was a desk and a shadow of someone reading
"There is someone here who wishes to speak to us dear"
She walked over to the couch that was set against the wall and sat down. A fire was lite just across from where she was sitting.

Stella appeared beside Voldemars outside of the door. She had a look of anticipation.
"Well here we are"
She peeked inside of the door seeing her father across the room sitting at his desk
"Looks like he was studying"
her eyes beamed at the book he was holding wondering what he was reading. She stepped into the room with a smile on her face
"Hello daddy"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Voldemars had been following along until they finally reached the study. Once the door was opened he stepped inside noticing the shadowy figure reading at his desk. "I Voldemars Gause wish to speak with you lord Lucifer. Your daughter has stolen my heart and I wish to ask you and your wife's permission to be in a relationship with her. I also wish to ask you to help me understand my powers for your daughters have told me you are wise." He continued to walk forward until he was on the opposite side of the desk. "Your daughter told me this wasn't necessary however to me I must have both of your's permission for it to be just." Clearing his throat he awaited a moment before continuing. "I also wish to accompany your daughters on their mission to retrieve Semira and aid them in whatever way they need. Stella seems to trust me almost completely, and Scarlett despite being rather rough around the edges seems to at least like me. Your wife has also seemed to show trust of me by telling me about your daughters personalities and even telling me about the story with Semira." Pausing once more to clear his throat and take a breath he continued. "I come to you asking this question because to my people it is a necessity. As for the other matter I wish to discuss I'm sure you will most definitely want to hear it." Careful that no one else would notice he reached in his robe and revealed a swatch of cloth that had a symbol on it. "Now that I have made my case please tell me of your decision." With that he reached his hand out as a sign of agreement with whatever Lucifer had chosen.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:35 pm

The shadows cleared and the figure that looked up at him wasn't a tall terrifying demon at all. Instead, it was a mild-looking man in a tweed jacket, slightly chunky glasses, old patchy trousers and to top it all off he appeared to be slightly balding.
"Well, er," he said, taken aback as he put down his book, "you flatter me, er, young man, but, ah, I'm not actually Lucifer."
There was an awkward silence where he then took the proffered hand. "Er, lovely to meet you though, all the same. I was so hoping that Stella might find someone with manners."

Mawthrough shrugged. "I live my life on instinct," he said simply. "If someone gets my attention, and I get..."
His eyes flickered a little. "...urges..." Then he met her gaze again. "Then I act on them. You were a damsel being held by people who wanted to use you and exploit you and I wanted to set you free and show you the world we live in."
He stroked her shoulders reassuringly. "Just relax... nothing will hurt you here. You have me. And Frederick," he added, jerking his thumb at the tentacled fluffball that had driven them here, that bobbed up and down as way of greeting. "Just bathe here for as long as you like, take your time, and when you're ready we'll go get some food. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Voldemars raised his eyebrows when he spoke of not being Lucifer. "Ahhh then I'm sorry sir. I was under the impression you were the lord Lucifer. You may disregard that previous action then." As he shook his hand he looked over the man. He wasn't an imposing man but Voldemar's knew he had power. "I am glad you approve of my manners. Now the other thing I had to discuss without Stella here can wait because it's not as important." After finishing shaking his hand he walked over to Stella. "Your daughter is wonderful. She seems to be quite knowledgeable and is easily excited. I'm sure she would enjoy my company. As for the matter of wishing for your permission to be with her I still await your reply." He laughed a little wondering how the man would reply to being rushed. "I also wouldn't mind some details on the Semira mission so long as you are okay with me going." Voldemars smiled when he saw a book next to Stella that clearly read 'Dictionnaire Infernal.' Reaching over he pulled it off the shelf and held it. "This is one of few books that actually references my kind." Opening the book he turned it to the page on Nickar and handed it to Stella. "I'm not entirely sure if you have ever dealt with my kind before but you seem knowledgeable enough to know we exist. We the Nickar are water demons that tends to play tricks on fishermen and others who pass by our land. This leads us to a life of luxury most don't enjoy since most everything passes by our waters. Whether it is the finest ales from around the world or even some of the finest meat. We eat and drink our share." Stopping and clearing his throat he continued. "However as you may know if you know of my kind we are a creature of one mate. Stella probably wasn't aware of this but once we give our heart to someone it is to remain that way for life. When your daughter and I kissed earlier this evening to me that was a binding contract that I shall never be with another besides her." Turning to Stella he kissed her cheek. Then returned focus to the man "So if you agree to this I'd be glad to swear to protect Stella and Scarlett until the day that I die." He believed his case was 100% solidified now and he laughed a little as he scratched the back of his head. "I however do have one favor to ask if you agree. I happened to have forgotten my money at home and would love to borrow some from you so that I don't burden your daughters. I promise to pay it back the next time we meet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:00 am

Stella blushed when when Voldemars told her father she was wonderful and complimented on how she was knowledgeable. She looked over at the book when he pulled it off the shelf and handed it to her. She looked over the book as he spoke, she listen carefully to everything he said about his kind. When she heard him say that they are a creature of one mate she looked up at him. Her mouth gaped open when she realized that their kiss was a binding contract that he will never be with another beside her. She composed herself right before he kissed her on the cheek and blushed. She decided to allow the two of them to talk and not interrupt. She continued looking over the book, letting at a smile hearing him asking her father to borrow some money

Chastity nodded when he asked if what he recommended sounded good. she started to relax when he stroked her shoulder and listening to the sound of the waterfalls. She looked over admiring the beautiful sight.
"Would it be ok..."
She looked up at him
"If I...go for a swim?"
She wanted to know what it was like to swim to the falls and to stand under them as the water pour over her. If she was with her father or Fallsbane they wouldn't allow it. Instead she would be forced to sit and act like a lady and watch while others would go for a swim

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:03 am

He blinked at the odd request, before chuckling.
"Er, sure thing, young man. Feel, ah, free." He gestured at a piggy bank, the old ceramic kind, lying on a nearby table. "Take, er, however much you think you'll need. You, er, take care of my daughter now, or else I'll give you such a stern talking to."

Mawthrough bopped Chastity on the head. "Boop. First things first, you don't ask me for permission. You want to do something, you do it. Don't ask my permission, don't ask anyone's permission - you want to go, just go. I think I might join you actually -"
He broke off, splashing her with water and taking off towards the waterfall. "RACE YOU!" he yelled over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next