HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:31 am

Mawthrough smiled.
"A lady of danger... I love it."
He spun her away into the crowd, except this time he had a purpose. They danced through them all, to the edge of the crowd, before he took her hand and placing a finger to her lips, he led her away into the forest under the starry skies.

However, their departure had not gone unnoticed, and a friend of her father's had picked up the phone and was yelling into it that someone had taken Chastity into the forest.
Someone that could touch her.
Someone that was definitely NOT an angel.
And her father's immediate response was to place a bounty on the stranger's head so high whoever caught him would never have to work again, and sent every single angelic hopeful soaring through the skies with intent to kill...

Mawthrough led her through the quiet tranquil forest, leading her towards the sound of running water.
Before long, the pair came across a luscious waterfall, gently gushing into an idyllic pond surrounded by trees.
Driven by new, non-predatory instincts he didn't understand but felt wrong to disobey, his eyes met hers and, lost in each other, he took them both fully clothed into the pond, the waterfall splashing them, drenching their clothes but he couldn't find it within himself to care.
"Chastity... your name, it... it entices me..." he whispered, moving his lips to hers.
"Why...do I feel like this...do you... feel the same...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkion turned to Kaiden.
"You know, you're not being very fair. I happen to know that if the source of her powers was anywhere, it is very very far from here, in a distant shrine in a dark shadowy mountain known as Diacolicraw, the place where legend states the first shadow was cast. At most, almost a month's travel. Via my zombie express..."
He bowed politely.
"Considering your control over her, she'll pop there, I'll go with her, we bring the power back to you, then we all leave and go our seperate merry ways. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 am

rein caught the pebble in her hand and looked at it then looked at zigeria
"such a burden to carry for a child such as yourself"
she tilted her head
"you said you dont sleep, would you like me to help you with that?, i can give you a few hours to sleep if you like, its similar to the technique i used for the pain but this one helps you sleep, as i said i am here to help you"
she looked over to cecil and smiled tossing the pebble back at him
"your very good at juggling, something i never managed to succeed in"
rein was very good at altering her personality to fit the job title she was given to complete her tasks. she looked back at zieria
"now how about that sleep, yes or no?"

chastity looked around as they passed through the forest. when he took her into the pond she looked up at him gazing into his eyes. as he moved his lips to hers she became breathless
"i uh...im not sure what you mean"
she tried to hide it from him, she wanted him to tell her what he meant in his words
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 am

Zigera shook her head, "I just need to rest my eyes is all.....but thank you for the offer........also......could I have a minute or two of privacy to change?"

Grey's forth match was over, and he was bruised and beaten, yet also victorious. He awaited his last opponent.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 am

rein nodded
"of course you can"
she walked towards the door and turned back to cecil
"we should give her, her privacy"
she walked out of the room and waited
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:20 am

"I got bored a while ago, and just decided to try it out. It took a few weeks to finally juggle at a non-professional level. Really, the story of how I learned isn't an interesting one."

Catching the pebble he continued juggling them. However, he eventually got bored of just doing it. and threw all 3 of the pebbles at rein. of course it was playfully. He looked over at Zigera. She didn't seem in too much pain. and absorbed what she had said.

"There is no such thing as good and evil. It is a fabled concept that people live by. I have met many people throughout my life, none of them were 'Good' It is a justification for murder, and labelization that doesn't exist. If people are to die, they are to die. We cannot control if they were killed or not... See I once knew this person. He joined the military, but he swore he hated the killing, he only joined for peace. well he attained the rank of a captain. He had his own batallion. Not only did he realize killing was essential to living. He began to be desensitized and dehumanized from it. He told me he never had a regret from doing his job. because he swore he was doing the 'Right thing' we justify our actions through good and evil. And it is untrue, and inaccurate. I would know, I've done my fair share of killing."

Finally Cecil stood up and left the room as Zigera wanted to change. Upon exiting the room Cecil got extremely close to Reins face, but placed his head near her shoulder. his mouth directly audible to her ear. he whispered.

"You're not really from another monastery. are you? Hitting pressure points on a body would only nullify the painf or a brief amount of time, but once the numbness fades it hits them worse than a ton of bricks. needless to say, many monasteries believe in prayer for help."

In case Rein would try to get defensive and attack him, because even in a monastery anything is possible, he gently placed his hand over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:32 am

He looked at the zombie. 'You are in no position to bargain, corpse. This child will retrieve what I ask of her, and she will do so quickly.' He looked back at the girl, 'Is that understood?'
The symbol on her head turned purple.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 am

Zigera simply put her arms up, and her dress fell from her body. She wore nothing underneath, for that would simply be a discomfort one such as her. Standing in the light of the room, she examined the dress she held in a drawer, and sighed. Had one peeked through the crack of the door, they would be able to see the wall of scars that riddled her back. She had a slender build, so without straps, all of her dresses would simply fall off. She didn't eat much, but due to her biology, she would never starve. Zigera decided to put on her white dress, though her only issue with it was that it exposed her back. But, it was comfortable, so she quietly slipped it on. The upper portion of her back was exposed, revealing years of suffering, her arms left exposed too. She crawled onto her bed, face down, and called out quietly, "Alright, I'm finished, you can come back in miss......"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 am

rein looked over at cecil and smiled
"and how do you know im not from another monastery you have no proof"
she tilted her head
"and if i wasnt.... what would you do about it?"
she heard zigeria call out and looked towards the door but awaited his response

lilith stood up
"yes"
she held out her hand, shadows started to take shape spiraling from the ground up, taking form of black staff. the shadows then vanished revealing a golden staff, one which contained liliths power
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 am

As Zigera closed her eyes, she was once again, able to see the young man she'd always seen before. The visions had come to her all her life, though as she and the young man grew older, the visions grew sadder. This time, he was in a Coliseum, fighting six opponents. The opponents were blurry to her, but she could make out that they were using fire against him. The young man didn't flinch, he simply fought them. She grew sad at what the young man had become, but understood, because she had seen his loss beforehand. This was one of the reasons she wished to leave someday, to help the being whom she had recieved visions of.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:32 am

"I wouldn't do anything if you weren't part of another monastery. I am only here as a mercenary. And I won't report back to the priest, really, there is no reason to keep secrets from me. I just simply wanna know if you're here on Monastery business or here for something other."

Though he won't hurt rein he was genuinely interested to see how her body would react to the cold. and so, while his hand was on her. he started to lower her core temperature about 4 degrees lower. 94.6 not trying to cause any fatal injury, but it will be enough to cause an upset in her system. If she wasn't a normal person, it would take longer to enter hypothermia anyhow.

"I will get the answers I want whether or not you're willing to give them."

He let go of her, but the cool-down was still going. It would be gradual. a rapid drop would effect someone even non-human to harshly. he turned around and opened the door, entering the room. with Rein clueless to the fact she is going to start decreasing body temperature. he sat against the same wall he was sitting at earlier. He didn't speak or make much noise overall upon entering again. he was going to let Rein do all of formalities.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:06 am

rein walked into the room as she passed cecil she exposed her eyes true color, changing from blue to red then back to blue again. she sat next to him and leaned in looking over at zigeria she lowered her voice so only cecil could hear
"if you shall know i am contracted to do a job"
she looked at cecil
"thats all the info i can give you at the moment"
she pointed over to zigeria as hinting she didnt wan her to hear
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:23 am

As Zigera continued to watch, she saw the silver haired man fight off the six attackers, with surprising prowess. At the end of it, all six attackers combined their might, and sent a sphere of flame towards him. As it was right about to hit, she opened her eyes, screaming aloud, as she had always done when she was just about to see him die.

In reality, Grey had used the shadows transport behind his attackers at the last moment, and proceeded to pick them off with his handguns.

Zigera held her hands over her eyes, not wanting to shut them again. "Why must I see his suffering?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:39 am

Cecil noticed that her other hand was on the ground. And so, he placed his right hand gently over it. And waited for her reaction. Though Cecil smiled he wasn't sure how she would take it. He also sent her body temperature to go back to normal before it had the chance to drop. He lowered his voice again. And moved his head close to her ear. She could only hear what he was saying.

"Thank you for your honesty. I now know who, and what you are. Perhaps I could tell you a little more about me when we leave this monastery. If the priest were to here what I've done. He would probably say 7 hail maries and re read the entire bible."

After saying what he had too he backed his head away from Reins ear, relatively confused he raised his voice to a tone of curiousty and looked over at Zigera. Scratching his head.

"Ummm... What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:00 am

Zigera snapped out of her state of mind and looked to Cecil, "Bad vision is all....really bad one....I don't wanna watch it right now, they're hurting him......." Her words were frantic, different than her words before, as she was genuinely concerned about the person in her visions.

Grey, much of his body toasted, had won his five matches for the day, and proceeded off of the field of battle in the Coliseum. Within the medical area of the place, he took several stims, that aided in false regeneration, for people like him, though it was a painful, painful process.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm

rein didnt move her hand she just looked down at his hand on hers then looked up at him as he told her about telling her a little more about him when they leave the monastery. she gave a slight nod then looked over to zigeria with a confused look
"hurting who dear?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:11 pm

Zigera placed his hands firmly on her forehead, squeezing tightly, "The silver eyed guy......I've watched him grow up.......when I close my eyes.....I can see his life before my eyes....his happiness.......his sorrow.....his suffering.......I hate it when he suffers......and I can't bare to watch it........" She accidentally closed her eyes again, but this time, she saw him resting on a bed, his wounds patched up, "oh thank god.....he's alive........" She fell back against her bed, her arms sprawled out, "I was getting worried again there you know......." She knew they would have no idea what she was talking about. As she sat there, she felt relieved somehow, only, that relief came from a portion of her seal burning away.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 pm

Leo got up and left the alley walking along the street untell he found a small bar quieter then the rest of the city. He went inside and sat down at a small table in the corner starring aimlessly out the window wondering what could have made his mother leave just like that or worse what could have happened to her. He pulled out a small sketch book and pen jotting down ideas for new ways to use healing and summoning/conjuring magic better together.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:08 am

He took the staff from her hands, and starts inspecting it. 'Such a simple thing. Such power.'
Kaiden turned his gaze towards Lilith, 'I have a feeling that you have yet to out live your usefulness.'
A red mist gathered around his hands before coiling around the staff, the mist draining the staff of it's power. After a while, the staff was emptied of it's energy, all of which collected it his palm.
'Kneel.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:56 am

lilith watched as he examined the staff, upon hearing him tell her to kneel. she did as she was told and knelt down

rein looked over at cecil then back at zigeria
"are you sure this man you see is actually a man and not a figment of your imagination?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:12 am

Zigera nods, "The visions are as clear as day. As a hobby, I even made some of his custom guns.....as proof that the visions were real." She reached under her bed, and took from it, a black handgun. Next, she deassembled it in front of them. The insides were built to house ammunition ranging from the simple 9 mm, to massive .50 caliber rounds. "You won't find this gun anywhere else, but in his hands. He.....also fights in the Coliseum......I saw some of the guards watching one of his bouts a while back.......I wish he wasn't real......but whenever I close my eyes, I see him.....and I see him suffer......." She put the handgun back together, and threw it to Cecil. "He calls these handguns Vipers, no one has any that are like them. The only thing mine are lacking are his targeting implants. Can't exactly get ahold of those here." Looking to Rein, "I'm not making this up you know........if you want proof......just watch the broadcast from the Coliseum......you'll see him.......and you'll see him suffer......that's why.....when I think of my suffering.......I consider it nothing......in comparison with his.......I was born with nothing..........I've been given little to nothing......he's lost just about everything.......so Cecil.....I understand your loss as well.......and Rein.....although we have just met......I feel as though you may have experienced this loss in the past too.....or will soon......." She laid back on her bed, "Oh yeah, don't tell the priest that I built that gun, he may get a little angry."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 am

Cecil lifted his hands up and grabbed the gun began disassembling the gun, and examined it deeply from the ammo bay, it's magazines, It's chamber, Trigger, even it's springs. The classic gunmetal felt chilly to the bone. It was an admiral custom weapon. With higher capacity rounds it would be to his liking. .45 to him was just enough power for him. He reassembled the gun, making sure everything was fit tight.

"It's a nice piece. But I wouldn't use it. The chamber itself would produce less power due to the different ammunation sizes. I will stick with my .45's. But as said, it is a nice piece of work."

Cecil threw the gun back to Zigera. With only enough velocity for it to reach her hands. And sat back In a slouched laying back position. He wasn't bored, but there wasn't much to do. Until he heard Zigera say there was something of pain in his past or future. He wouldn't open up. But he spoke

"As I said, I shouldn't be alive right now."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:33 am

Zigera grinned, holding the weapon, "That's the beauty of this gun, the inside chamber is built to enlarge, and collaspe in order to work with different rounds, while maintaining the full power of the ammo, its a beautiful gun, and there are only three in the world. If I ever meet the silver eyed warrior in my visions, I'll show him my replica of his gun, I hope he'll be proud of me." She was showing her more human traits at this time, a rarity for the girl.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:40 am

He placed his hand on Lilith's head, and the energy began to spiral around her body. It seeped through her flesh, permeated her body, becoming one with her.
When the energy dissipated, the symbol on her forehead had returned to its light yellow.
'You still serve as my herald. Prepare the target area for my arrival. Kill all that would oppose me, but leave the target unharmed. Understood?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am

Grey appeared out of nowhere in the streets of Salamencia after patching himself up in the Coliseum. He put away his warp gate device, and walked into a small bar, and sat down at a table in a corner of the establishment, ordering a tall pitcher of ice water, paying for it with a hundred dollar bill. Once he had his drink, he slowly sipped away at it, the veins in his face bulging at this time, his skin pale as a corpses.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:56 am

rein looked at zigeria
"the only person i have is my sister, but she can handle herself"
she looked at the gun
"why are there guns in a monastery of all places?"

lilith looked at him
"what did you just do to me?"
she looked down at herself then back at him
"target...what target?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next