HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:30 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Grey knew exactly whom he was facing. The leader of the team, the tallest, and fiercest looking, was a vampire, one whom specialized in illusions, the one next to him, was a knight infected with the hellhound virus, one whom possessed great strength, flame abilities, and regeneration, Grey would have to kill him to stop him, knocking him out wouldn't work. In fact, all of these opponents he was going to face would be hard to beat with a knockout. Next to these two, was a reaper, though he was suffering from several holy inflicted wounds. Grey would take him out first. He readied his ammunition, slipping in a clip of holy rounds, with a few sunburst rounds mixed in. Next, he rose his other arm out, and out of the shadows, shot a broadsword, one with a jagged, piercing edge, and strapped it to his back, the shadows closing within two seconds. He analyzed what he'd have to do to win this fight. If he let them make the first move, he was dead. He would have to charge straight at the hellhound, all the while firing at the vampire, and saving the reaper for when he was close. The moment before he would he charge, he took in a deep, deep breathe.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:04 pm

rein looked down at the ground, if only she could use her abilities she would just summon up a chair to sit in. but she didnt want to give away who she was
"he is paying me five hundred a day"
she decided to sit down with him
"you can have mine if you like"
she looked around the monastery, the decor was hideous to her, she preferred dark and the color red, but she kept a straight face not giving anything away
"im not really that hungry"
she looked back at him
"so have you been here long?"
she wondered how long she would be here for, of all the jobs she had to take it was one in a monastery of all places. 'i hope this job doesnt take long, its only been a few minutes that ive been here and cant stand it already' she thought to herself she leaned against the wall
"i was sent here by a monastery far from here to help the girl, hopefully i am successful at it"
she smiled
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Cecil reached over on the tray for a glass of water. Taking a sip to wash down the biscuit. Turning over to Rein he smiled in gratitude to her for giving him the food. He saw his expression in her face. She didn't want to be here.

"I know, The monestary doesn't look very flattering. I personally dislike how ugly this place is." taking a quick second for food and drink he once again spoke. "The Asshole is only giving me $200 and maybe, just maybe if I guard well I will get $400 a day. I don't really care for or need the money though... Honestly I've only been here a few hours. The girl in there. Zigera seems to be of great interest to the monastery."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 pm

The moment Grey exhaled, he used the shadows to reduce his body weight to a mere one percent of its actual hold, allowing him to move forth rapidly. One second passed, he shot five rounds towards the Reaper, and the vampire, the second second passes, his enemies were beginning to move, he fired a sunburst round to blind the two beings of the night, three seconds pass, he holds his gunblade with one hand, continuing to fire, all the while gripping his broadsword with his left hand, four seconds had passed, time seems slow, but the knight with the blood of a hellhound is moving towards Grey rapidly, five seconds passed, the shadows had dispersed from his body, the Reaper was holding his eyes, the vampire was swinging blindly, and the hellhound knight's fist was slammed swiftly into Grey's abdomen. He felt at least two ribs shatter. What the hellhound warrior hadn't seen, was Grey's broadsword had been swung right through his neck. The beast like warrior's head fell from his shoulders, and Grey was now looking at his two opponent whom remained.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 am

He took his hand away from Lilith's head, just as the shell of light around her crumbled.
'Seeing as you don't have the 'source' of your power with you, bring it to me girl.'
As he said these words, a yellow symbol, and sideways eye wrapped in chains, began to glow brightly on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:46 am

At this moment, Grey moved again, but at the same time, his vampiric opponent did as well. Without hesitation, Grey fired another sunburst round toward the vampire, though this time, he leaped above it, only for Grey's broadsword to catch his leg. The vampire fell forward, his limb nearly shredded due to contact with Grey's barbaric blade. With his long arms, the vampire propelled himself forward, and before Grey could shoot him, vanished, though Grey felt a solid slash across his chest from the creature. Knowing that his mind was being played with, Grey stood still, waiting for movement from his foe, waiting for the chance to catch him, to stop him. He kept his blade close, and looked around for signs, as another slash appeared across his back. A bit of dust shot off the ground every time his foe moved. Upon catching a large cloud of it fire off in front of him, he sent Midnight forward, impaling the vampire upon his weapon, the barrel sticking right through his throat. With another motion of his weapon, Grey sent gunblade upward, splitting the vampire's head in two. That was the second man he killed in the Coliseum. He turned to the Reaper, and readied his blade, though as he did, the being of the night, the taker of souls, got down on his knees, and made a sign of surrender. Most opponents would have killed him, Grey simply nodded, signalling for the matches end. The Reaper vanished into a portal, and Grey cased his weapons, his next match two minutes away, he held his broken ribs, hoping that he could hold out for four more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 am

lilith shook her head
"and why would i bring you the source of my power if you only wish to take it"
she noticed the glow that seemed to be coming from her forehead
"what did you do to me?"

"from the sounds of it she is"
rein closed her eyes for a moment leaning her head back against the wall
"so were you sent here as well?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 am

Grey stood in the center of the Coliseum, as a single opponent approached him. It was a man, a normal human being, with half a dozen guns strapped to his body. Grey knew this wouldn't be easy, yet he knew their match would be over in seconds. It would be a battle of the quickest draw. Grey reached into his jacket, gripping the handle of a near automatic viper pistol. He waited for his opponent to make his move.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:25 am

Cecil finished off his biscuit and drank the rest of his water. When he heard she was sent he had no idea. However it raised a certain suspicion within him. He grabbed the hilt of his sword, gently and noticeably pulled it so a small fraction of it was seen to his eyes.

"I was not sent here. I walked here upon a phone call I received from the priest. He needed extra security, And I wasn't going to decline a job for the sake of my reputation. I've calmed down now. I had a pretty lengthy body count prior to this. I decided to start my own assassination business. It brought me great success. Sometimes I am called for simple guard work or mercenary work. So I do it. My job is the most important thing to me."

He pushed the sword back into the sheathe, he had no intention of using it against this girl. He raised his arm, clenched a fist, and knocked on the door he knew she was still laying in bed.

"Are you hungry, Zigera?" after that he lowered his voice to say. "so,who sent you?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 am

Zigera spoke quietly, "No......." Before picking up the pan again and vomitting up more blood. She cringed after setting the pan down, then, curled up in a ball on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 am

rein smiled
"i was sent by the monastery i reside in"
she opened her eyes
"its a travel from here, but word got our about zigeria and her escaping so i was sent here to help"
she stood up
"maybe i should just go in, she doesnt sound like she is doing to well in there"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 am

Zigera heard a girl's voice from across the door. She didn't know how to react, she merely kept herself curled up, pulling a blanket over herself to cover up her exposed arms.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 am

'Because you have no choice.'
The glow turned from yellow to red, and grew brighter, sending searing pain throughout her body.
'If you do not wish to be destroyed, child, retrieve the source of your power. I will not ask again.'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 am

Cecil stood up, using his sheathe as a cane to help him get up. Once upright he clipped his sword on his hip again. He knocked on the door and said "We're coming in." but he didn't say it rudely. Reaching his hand on the door knob he opened the door for Rein and waited for her to walk by him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 am

"Fine....." Zigera said quietly, still curled up under the blanket. Her body was shaking slightly, as the voice in her head grew louder, and louder.

A bullet was sent through Grey's side, while his opponent had one go right between his eyes. After staggering backwards, Grey stood still, his match finally won. He awaited his next opponents.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 am

lilith dropped to her knees in pain
"but...how is this possible? this. pain.."
she clenched her hands into fists trying to fight it
"i wont give you my source of power...you cant have it"

rein gave a nod and walked into the room
"miss zigeria are you alright? you didnt sound like your doing to well from outside the door, is there anything i can get you?"
she smiled kindly
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:07 am

Zigera looked up at her from the bed. Her vision was a little blurry, but coming back quickly, due to the adrenaline in her system. The pain subsided shortly, and she was able to sit up. "I'm fine now.......just coughed up some blood is all......" She stood up, picked up her pan that was filled to the top with blood, and dumped it out the window, the blood flowing down across the rocks. Next, she turned around, and sat against the wall. "So, they hired another guard....jus....great......" Her eyes were of a demonic nature, despite her blood. "I could use a little bit of water.......actually....." She reached behind a book case near her, and pulled from it, a large, bottle of whiskey. "They don't inspect my room at all, so its pretty easy to steal this stuff......" She took the top off, and started drinking it, her hands shaking as she did. "Sadly, my metabolism keeps me from getting drunk."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:13 am

Cecil walked in behind Rein and closed the door. He stood in front of the door still and surveyed the area. He couldn't see much because the room was dark. But to him the darkness looked leaps and bounds better. Once Cecil saw the whiskey he wanted some but refused to ask for any. Instead he examined Rein, something was different about both people in the room. Their energies told him they were powerful but with what?

Finally, Just by looking at the whiskey, he broke down its composition and changed it into water. Just as simply as he could with anything else however no one in the monetary knew he could do such a thing.

"I hope I am not Intruding on this meeting."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:15 am

Zigera looked at the bottle and sighed, "I had to go through a lot of effort to steal this, and you turn perfectly good whiskey into water......sheesh......" She placed her hand over her face as another pulse was sent out, causing her to keel over, hugging her ribs tightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:41 pm

rein crossed her arms
"well for starters i am not a guard, i am here to help you not guard you, hopefully i can make your stay here more comfortable so to speak"
she walked over to zigeria
"now let see what we can do about this pain"
rein put pressure one different areas of zigerias body to numb the pain
"how does that feel?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Zigera looked up at her, quietly mumbling, "A little better......." Her abdomen felt slightly better, the pain subsiding, though the voice grew louder. Smelling the air around the girl, she came to the conclusion that this girl smelled like no female she had ever seen before. "And how do you think that you can help me.......I have......a monster living inside of me.......a bastard priest and his band of merry guards to keep me here........and every day that I fight against the thing in me....it gets angrier and angrier, and this stupid seal keeps damaging my body whenever it sends out a pulse of power.....how could you possibly help me?" She was near the point of yelling.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm

rein simply stood up straighten her clothes
"one there is no point in shouting at me, two- have i not already made you feel a little better? and three never question my abilities to help someone. i have studied for many years at the monastery i resided in and have seen and done things beyond imaginable"
she looked around the room
"now then maybe you should get some rest, if you start to feel the pain again let me know and i will do what i did again to help ease it tho what i just did should last for a few hours. its a special technique i learned at the monastery"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Zigera was too tired to look for signs of body language, so she simply stood up, walked over to her bed, and sat down on it. "I don't sleep.....just so you know....and.....I'm sorry.....usually.....all the people around me are cruel.....they just see the thing inside of me......they gave me a nickname you know......they call me Hellspawn.....even though I've been told my mother a knight as close to celestial heritage as one could be......." She looked at Rein, "....and....thank you for subsiding the pain.........." The energy Dageroth had placed in Rein was slowly making the seal degrade. She need only be near Zigera, and the seal would be gone within a week. Zigera hugged her knees with her arms.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm

"Zigera." Cecil said with his voice lowered almost inaudible. And eventually raised it, and spoke with a suggestion. "Why, Why do you fight off a seal for people who look at you like a monster. Because of what was placed in you as a child. And the pain you endure, you would say you're sick of feeling. Why not just agree with oblivion. And unleash your power, Neither of us are speaking rudely too you. You're just another person to us."

Though he knew she wouldn't be the same if what was inside of her were to emerge. "Just think it's a way out, and its certainly better than getting whipped for trying to live a normal life." on the ground to the side if him he picked up three rocks and began juggling them to entertain himself, he started to sit down except this time it was against a wall.

"I should be dead right now. However I will never have that leisure in my life again. I will always embrace life, never take it for granted. After what has happened to me. Consider a new life Zigera. It will certainly be better than this."

Cecil, stopped his juggling rotation with the small rocks, really they were almost pebbles. And playfully tossed one at Rein.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Zigera held her hands close to her heart, "Everyone lives, everyone dies, that's what we're told at birth, but that doesn't mean its true. What do you think would happen to all the good people in the world, if an indescriminate killing machine was to be set upon all of them. Even if evil outweighs the good, what do you think would happen to the good people, the few golden eggs, in the rotten dozen?" She held onto her head, "If I keep it down long enough, it won't stay down, but I'll be able to live with this suffering. If that seal breaks, I will become something that I am not, I will change, for the worse, I will no longer be me. I do not wish to erase my identity."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next