HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Spectre shrugged, "I know exactly where they hide, in the shadows, however, there's one issue with that, they shadows are everywhere. They only come out during championship matches. So unless you have, say, a year or so to wait, you're out of luck girl. Or, we wait until Genesis, aka, Grey, to win the next two matches he has, and the champs will have to to come out. But, that thing down there is keeping this place closed for the time being, so it seems your job has just become impossible."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 am

It struck the ground hard, before flipping backwards onto its feet and jumping away from Genesis. 'You know, this fight is never going to end.' With that, the blades on its forearm launched through the air, attached to tendrils, striking at the crowd the same way Genesis's attacks had, only when his struck, they drained the crowd of almost all of their insides.

He cringed at the mention of the 'thing'. 'Trust me, that thing is the most terrifying thing here. Just being around him is hazardous to your health and sanity.'
He looked over at Lilith, 'I'm with you there. We fail, He is going to get angry. And that, is thousands of times worse that what he did you to you before.'

He smiled at them both. 'And I am indebted to both of you. I'd probably be dead or dying in the street if it weren't for you.'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 am

"We are headed to the residents of the person who killed all my men. And left a note for us to read, almost as if he was flaunting what he did in my face. And while under contract, technically your face as well."

The breeze of autumn had come into the air, now orange leaves began falling from trees. The grass ever-green. Shear beauty had sprung forth into the eyes of the beholders. Cecil inhaled and remembered one of his favorite seasons was alive and well. While a leaf was falling he caught it in his right hand, and placed it on reins head, then stuck his tongue out.

Their trip has almost come to an end, A luscious vineyard, filled with grapes and strong vines was in sight. An aroma of lavander, and other various incense was close by. The scent will soon die when the season progresses. But for the life of him he couldn't get over it.

Finally, Cecil and Rein had made it to the estate or Gerald. The wheat was withering, as well as corn. Anything consumable seemed dead. The once bloomed landscape now seemed desolate. As they walked through the barren crops. Gerald waited with his .22 Silenced pistol hostered, and A masamune smaller than Cecil's.

Gerald, saw the many disturbances in the crops while he was rocking are away in his rocking chair. He began to stand up. And walked down his porch only to the very front.of front of the first step and waited for Cecil to show his face. He has not a single clue of a female companion. He unhooked his sword from his back, and placed it sheathe side down so his hand was on the hilt prepared for what's ever is to come.

As Gerald heard Cecil's footsteps draw closer from the gravel and shattered earth. He was already on the defensive. "This is it. The moment I've been dreading." As Cecil and Rein Approached about 10 feet apart. He was ready for anything. He would try to talk before he attacked but that wouldn't have worked. Not after what had just happened. He wanted to.try anyway.

"I see You've already got a new play-toy. When are you going to settle down anyway?! - Never mind. Stupid question to ask, besides you wouldn't tell me especially now. I only wished to escape, And plead for you not to kill me. I had to kill your men because you and I both know they would try to hunt me down. You can let me go free, or you can try your hand at me right now."

Cecil, Put his hand on his hilt. But didn't move yet. He was locating his new found enemies weak points. Though he was as structured and agile as Cecil it would be hard to locate where to hit at all times. "One of us have to die tonight." he thought to himself.

Without any further words, Cecil ran towards Gerald. Once he got closer to him, he drew his sword. In the same instant, Gerald let go of his hilt as the sheathe was on how foot. He launched it upward, and unsheathed his hidden swore, ultimately the sheathe went flying towards Cecil causing him to duck or slash it away. He slashed it.

picking up his sword he slammed it down towards the torso of Gerald; Gerald blocked immediately high emitting sparks, He kicked Cecil away.

"You can join in any time Rein!"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 am

Spectre opened up a shadow portal in front of himself, and behind the creature fighting Genesis, sending the tendril into its master, before continuing to speak, "Tsk tsk, dark magics aren't the way to go, gotta with the natural healing ones. Tsk tsk, tsk tsk......" He mumbled to himself, an arrow with a glowing, red tip in his hands. Looking to the pair who were near him, he said, "Looks like you two are going to fail your master then. That pain is going to be quite a lot of fun I'm guessing. Hehehe. Quite a lot of fun. And that thing in the middle, he'll be able to attack Genesis for weeks and weeks, and neither will ever tire. Genesis can feed off his evil, and the evil within you two, until the world burns bright once again.

Genesis stood still with his arms crossed. "Seems the only people left in the crowd are some lowly humans, and a few special cases. Hmm, seems another entity is here too, though he knows he can't beat me either."

Grey shook his head, "You owe me nothing......" He said as he began to take small bites of his meal, one spoonful at a time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 am

lilith thought for a moment
"how will i know what it looks like, so i know to keep away from him, or is there no way to keep away from him?"
she heard spectre speak looking in his direction as he spoke then she looked back at the one in front of her
"now what do? we do it seems we have failed"
she shuddered at the thought of having to face the consequences of her failure, she looked back at darkion
"i guess we better leave now and tell him"

rein grabbed the leaf he placed on her head and smiled and continued walking alongside him quietly. until she heard a voice before the arrived. she stood back and watch the confrontation go on and the two of them start attacking each other. when she heard cecil tell her she could join in she smiled
"very well then"
she held out her hand blood started to drip from her hand, it only took a few drops and it started to form into her scythe
"let have some fun"
she charged towards gerald swinging her scythe down on him
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 pm

It smiled at Genesis. 'I concede.' Its teeth bared, but it had a playful look in its eyes. 'I've had my fun.' Was all it said before leaving the arena.

He grabbed Lilith by the collar. 'You don't get it. Failure is a sure fire way to get us killed! We are living on time that he's given us! If he stops seeing us as useful, he's taking other energy and moving!' He had a panicked look in his eyes, but then he closed them tightly and took a few deep breaths.
'We just can't afford to fail here.'

He smiled at Grey as warmly as a near dead man could, 'I owe you my life. I am honour bound to repay my debts.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Genesis chuckled, vanishing as well, and appearing in the doorway of the diner, covered in blood. Grey sighed, looking to the man, "You owe me nothing, a meal is nothing but an extension to a person life for a set amount of time. I am owed nothing." With that, Genesis walked over to Grey, and before he could get another spoonful of food, he merged with him once again, causing Grey's skin to go extremely pale, and his veins to bulge heavily, as his soul was returned to his body, and the pain that Genesis had endured was given to him. His hands were shaking, his mind on the verge of breaking.

Spectre kept his arms crossed, "You cannot afford to fail, and yet failure is definite, though, I do know what your master is after. I smell that energy, you serve the esper, do you not? The one that made a fool of Oblivion?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:38 pm

lilith looked at him
"then what do you suggest we do?"
she looked over at spectre
"you heard him, it not like we can do anything"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Spectre twirled the red arrow in between his fingers, "My abilities involve severing bonds, and creating them. Like you demons do, only to the extreme. I can bind any being to a mortal cycle of reincarnation, and I can also unbind them. My arrows are powerful, but few can exist at the same time. I can tell you what may bring your master some joy, or I can aid you in freeing yourself from him." He continued to twirl the arrow.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 pm

'We aren't going to fail. We were sent to find the strongest ones.'
Drake smiled, 'Champion or no, there have to some powerful people here. And buddy, something you seem to forget. He has Lil and I tagged.' He showed the symbol on his hand. 'You can release us from servitude, but he'd just kill us if you did. We are safer just standing enslaved than running.'

He watched in amazed concern as Genesis returned to Grey body. 'Not sure if the hunger is causing hallucinations, but are you OK? You look worse than me.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm

The bones under Grey's skin began to change slightly, and just as the pain reached its height, he stopped writhing in pain, "I'm fine, I'm used to that. Comes with the territory, of being able to use your soul as an indestructible weapon......I'll recover......."

Spectre chuckled, "Strongest fighter in the Coliseum these days is the one whom belongs to Genesis, a young boy, by the name of Grey Mystic. Genesis is stronger within him, though he's invincible outside of him, except for if you can pierce his shell. Sadly, going after that boy, its never easy. I've lost legions to him. And he has, quite a lot of protectors too. You'll go back as failures more like. Pain is pretty fun after a while. The more pain you endure, the more entertaining it gets. And then there is the wielder of Omega. Capture that man, and you have your definite solution for down Genesis, however, hehehehe, I don't think you could handle that man in a thousand years, not with those slave marks on you. Hmm, you could try to capture me, but you'd only capture a cloak. There is one last hope for you, maybe, but only maybe. A girl, who's entity has just awakened, knows not how to use her power, and yet, she has the will to fight against the thing within her. An easy hunt, for the skilled hunter." Spectre began to walk away. "Best to inform your ally not to attack this place like that again, lest the Watcher of the realm be pissed."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:38 pm

He looked at Lilith. 'I think I need to clarify what we're doing here. We aren't here for retrieval. We just have to find them. After that, He will find them by their aura. Doesn't sound difficult, but finding 'specimens' that He's interested in...'

He frowned, ' I'd think that avoiding pain like that would be a better way of going about things.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 am

Spectre shrugged, "Then the entities are not for you to find, we are not specimens, the people of this world are our toys to play with, our pieces on the chess board to be played with, and we do love a good game of chess every now and then." He said as his body faded into darkness, only his cloak being left behind.

Grey shook his head, "If I avoid the pain, more will come later, best to get used to it, so it won't get me killed during an actual fight."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:42 am

Gerald jumped backwards and to the right, Avoiding the sycthe completely. Quickly he lifted the earth from under Reins left foot, so she would fall face first into the dirt. While he was doing that he also launched a boulder towards Cecil from the right side.

Cecil, Saw the giant rock coming to late. It hit him and ultimately launched him into Rein, He went flying into the Withered crops to the left. Since Rein was launched slightly further than he was. He stood up in a surprising amount of pain. He didn't charge Gerald this time it would he pointless, Instead he focused his energy on moving the water in his body.

Gerald anticipated the tactic. And aimed his sword downward. Impaling wasn't exactly Cecil's style so he knew he was going to try and cut him in half. Once he went flying to him Cecil realized his mistake. Gerald Impaled through his stomach. The sword went through Cecil's body. Blood dripping at the exit wound of the sword.

Cecil Fell to his knees. He hasn't experienced this pain in a while. Trying not to scream. He grabbed onto Gerald's sword, Slowly he began to rip it out, inch by inch, his face cringed at every pulse, the slicing of his stomach, only widened, creating a larger gash. His acids slowly dripping into his insides. The blade was finally removed from him. Using the sword, he began to balance himself to stand up he began to feel light headed when he fully stood, and could barely balance.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Nijuu sat back in her seat, listening to the conversation Grey was having. She watched Genesis 'enter' Grey as if he intended to harm him, and enjoyed it. She took a long sip of water, and placed the nearly empty glass on the table. She felt somewhat drained...but this was to be expected. She then turned her attention the the man that she and Grey had helped.
"What is your name good sir?" Nijuu asked with a soft smile on her pale features.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:58 am

He smiled warmly, albeit rather weakly. 'My friend's call me Kai. Would you think me rude for asking more about you? Just the basics, nothing more.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 am

Grey continued eating, then, took from his coat pocket, a small, silver flask, filled with black liquid, and took a sip, which caused his veins to bulge again, before life seemed to return to his skin. He sat there for a second, before speaking, "I'm just a knight with borrowed power." He was almost finished with his meal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:31 am

lilith nodded
"ok then how will we find them, i have been looking around this arena, where i was told to go and havent had any luck, my other option is to send my minions to help"
she thought for a moment
"having them will increase our chances of finding this champion quicker"

rein started getting up she noticed a cut on her arm, as the blood dripped down her arm as it landed on the ground it started boiling and spreading as if it was growing. after a few seconds they were all surrounded by a circle of her blood. the blood started to take shape, they were then surrounded by red devilish looking creatures, all snarling and growling at gerald. rein calmly walked over to cecil she didnt even bother to loook at gerald
"you know that actually hurt"
she looked up at him
"dont see too many elementalist anymore, in fact i think your the first ive run into for quite a while"
she looked over at cecil
"would you like me to try and close that up for you?"
reins held out her hand, the cut on her arm was completely gone as if it had never existed
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:51 am

He pondered to himself, 'That could work. I doubt we'd find these shadow doodahs, but these no harm in tryi...'
'Trying what?'
Drake froze with panic. 'S-so...you done then?'
It moved its head over Drake's shoulder, 'I'm never done, boy. Merely...taking a break. Devouring dozens of people after such a long time of starving, has given me indigestion.'
It smiled broadly, its vicious teeth still stained. 'Lucky you.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:16 am

lilith took a step back seeing his reaction to it
"i was just saying about sending out my shadow demons to do a little work for me, you know wreak havoc, cause mayhem, do some searching, things like that"
she waved her hand in the air as she spoke
"they like to have a little fun as well"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:35 am

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I'm Nijuu Hisashi. I'm a very skilled healer. The people of my village call me Priestess or Spirit Healer....it really depends on who you talk to."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 am

Grey spoke aloud, "I was on death's doorstep when I......appeared on hers.....she fixed me up....no charge....out of the kindness of her heart.....and I'm very thankful to her......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:45 am

"I would not be a very good healer, if I just let someone die on my doorstep...it looks bad for my reputation." Nijuu said.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:56 am

Grey gently reached across the table, and placed his hand on hers, "It still shows that you have a good heart.......and our talks.....they helped as well.....I think I may actually be able to bring out some inner peace due to you......" At that moment, his eyes flashed red, as Genesis tried to take control, only this time, Grey merely kept gazing into Nijuu's eyes, as the silver returned to his.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 am

Darkion stiffened, teeth suddenly dripping with blood.
"I'm huuuuunnnnnnggrrrry..."
He turned on the spot, sniffing, eyes bloodied red.
Then he seemed to shake a little...

Mawthrough's reply was instant.
Zzzzip. Thwip. Clumpf.
His clothes landed in a pile on the nearest driest tree root.
He stood, completely naked, smirking at Chastity.
"If you're worried about your dad finding you, we'd better get started," he purred.
"Do you want some help getting undressed...?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next