HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:28 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:26 pm

"Then I'll speak to my father on your behalf." Zaila replied. "But keep in mind, he can only grant protect in his own hold. In all other holds, his protection will not extend that far."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:29 pm

"When speak happen?" Beelzenef asked as many goblins came and went through the meeting hall, some even staying to hear the conversation
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Zalia folded her arms. "I'm not sure. I don't even know if my father knows I'm missing yet." She replied. "It could be a few hours, or days." She thought out loud, then looked at Beelenef(sp?). "But it's important that if you or anyone else sees an armored man carrying a shield with a red fox on it, to not attack. That will insight retaliation, and whatever communication you wanted with my father, will burn through."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:36 pm

"No attack man with red fox shield. What if goblins take letter to fox shield men? You write letter, goblin take?" Beelzenef asked
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Zaila thought for a moment. "It might work, if my seal is on the letter for the guards to see." She thought out loud. "But I don't have my seal with me.." she looked at Beelzenef again.. "...you killed the man carrying my letter seal." She added.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:43 pm

"By now fox guards find man. What we do?" Beelzenef asked
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Zaila looked at Beelzenef, and folded her arms. "I need a piece of wood, and a carving knife." She instructed.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:50 pm

"Knyp y beala uv vmyd fuut yht y gheva, ymcu bynlrsahd, ehg yht xiemm." Beelzenef said to the goblins present. Two of the dinner guests present stood up hastily and ran off. A few minutes passed and they returned holding the items Zaila requested as well as an old quill, a half full bottle of ink and a few blank scraps of paper. Grunting, the small goblins handed the items to Zaila and returned to their meals. "Small goblin group take letter to red fox shield man. Then goblins follow man, that okay?" Beelzenef asked
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:57 pm

"As long as they are not seen." Zaila replied as she began to carve her seal in the piece of wood. When she was done carving her seal, she began to write the letter.
'Father, I write you this letter and implore you to stay your blades. I do not want any blood shed in my name for my rescue. Instead, I wish you to approach this diplomatically. Please trust me when I say the goblins do not wish any bloodshed either. All they wish for is unity between humans and themselves, and a home to call their own. They wish for the snow top mountain where you and mother met for the first time, to make their new home. They also wish for protection within your hold so that they may trade with merchants and the like. Again, I implore you to approach this diplomatically.

Sincerely

Lady Zaila Song'

When the letter was written, she folded it and looked at Beelzenef. "I need some wax to seal the letter, please."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Beelzenef asks to everyone present and asks "What wax kin?" Many of the goblins scratch their heads in confusion until one grabs a lit candle and says in goblinish "E drehg drec ec fyq." Setting the candle on the ground in front of Zalia
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Zaila smiled slightly. "This will work." She said, as she grabbed the candle, and tilted it, so that melted wax dripped onto the fold of the paper she had written on. With her carved seal in hand, she quickly pressed it to the molten wax before it dried. She pulled her seal off carefully, then placed the candle where she had picked it up from, and lifted the letter closer to her mouth, as she blew upon the wax to get it to dry.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Many of the goblins look on in curiosity, they have never seen the use of a candle like this before. Even Beelzenef looks on in surprise and says "When we meet Father Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Zaila looked at Beelzenef. "Well, with my seal on the letter, he'll be the only one whom can read it." She explained. "So, if you find a guard with the red fox shield, they'll take the letter directly to my father...and he should be here within the next day or so."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:17 pm

"Send fastest five goblins I will." Beelzenef said as a few goblins walk over and extend their tiny hands to take the letter from Zaila's hand. Before they could take it a muscly goblin rushes in holding a strange looking silver rock yelling "Muug fryd E vuiht tekkehk eh lyjac, Ed'c creho!" holding in for Beelzenef and Zalia to see
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:18 pm

"What did he say?" Zaila asked, with a puzzled expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Beelzenef took the silver ore from the small goblins hand and said "Wartface found shiny rock digging in caves, it real shiny." as he handed it to Zalia
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Zaila almost dropped the ore when Beelzenef handed it to her. "This is silver." She told him. "It's used for many things. Mostly coins and such." She looked at Beelzenef. "You could make a trade agreement to a silver smith in the city I live in." She added.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:29 pm

After hearing this, there was excited talking from all the goblins present. The five goblins who took Zalia's letter heard none of this as Beelzenef pulled Wartface aside and talked in goblinish about the silver ore. After a minute the small goblin runs off and Beelzenef said "Many silver shiny rocks in cave. Beelzenef see rocks for self. Trophy Zalia want see too?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm

The expression fell from Zaila's face. "I am not a trophy." She corrected Beelzenef again. "Secondly, I can't really walk with a shattered ankle."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:37 pm

"Aww, me like Zalia trophy." Beelzenef said jokingly as he bend down and picked the lady in his arms, much like a groom carrying his newly wed bride. He walked with her in his arms down a few tunnels and their eyes were met with a dozen goblins picking at the hard ground with chisels and hammers. In a corner of the room stood Wartface and a few other goblins looking at a small portion of the ground that had silver ore sticking out of it
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Zaila stared at the silver ore with an expression of awe. "Well, you hit a very rich silver ore vein." She thought out loud. "You can definitely make trade agreements with any sliver smith you wished to." She added.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:46 pm

"Maybe goblins sell silver to smith, make money. What smith Zalia? It sounds yummy." Beelzenef asked curiously as the two made their way back to main chamber which was now vacant as the goblins rushed to prepare to welcome guests.

*Meanwhile*

The five goblins were rushing to a town, and stood along the outskirts. They silently waited until three armored men came into view, each bearing the Red Fox symbol they heard about. Carefully they took out the note and held it in the air, the symbol Zalia made facing towards the three men.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Zaila shook her head. "You don't eat it." She said. "You sell it to the silver smith, and they smith it into whatever is asked of them. Usually silverware for the rich, and those that can afford it. Sometimes it's smithed into coins if the smith has license to do so."

One of the guards stretched, and noticed something moving from the corner of his eye...then a paper popping up into view. He rubbed his eyes, thinking his mind was playing tricks on him.
"Do you see that?" A second guard asked, holding his torch up to see the paper better. "It looks like the Song Fox seal."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm

"So goblins take shiny silver rocks to smith, we get coins? Maybe goblins use coins, buy wood for new homes." Beelzenef said thoughtfully as he sat Zalia back down on the ground carefully. He hesitated to sit on the throne, but then sat beside Zalia

One goblin carefully held the letter out for one of the men to take. He held up his other hand, showing he had no weapons as a sign of trust
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 pm

"trinity looked back at the door
" know what you mean about them not taking kindly to magic"
she looked back at TY with a serious look on her face
"i dont come from anywhere, i just travel place to place and settle down where i can, one of the good things about being able to transform into a cat you can find all kinds of places to settle down in"
she looked down at the ground
"i tried staying in a town, thought maybe i could settle down and find a home as my human form..."
as she said that her cat ears and tail disappeared
"i would help the townspeople out with different chores or run errands for them, in return for food and shelter. i thought i had finally found a place to call home, i managed to save up just enough to stay at a tavern. i would work there to make up for what i couldn't pay."
she started fiddling with her hair
"the woman that owned the tavern, suggested i go out one night and enjoy myself since i worked so hard all the time, she suggested i go with her son and some of his friends. i thought it would be fun to be with the same age group as me. we all got together, there was about 9 of us altogether, one suggested we go  and play in a field and just have fun running around."
she smiled
"it was soo much fun, we chased each other around, i didnt have a care in the world."
she paused for a moment reminiscing on that day
"but then it got dark, i  had just then realized i was the only girl left, the rest had gone home for the night, but since i didnt have to go i decided to stay. i was having soo much fun i didnt want it to end. there were about 5 of us at this point. One of the boys suggested we go to the stables to see the horses. i thought it would be fun,  i mean who doesnt like horses? i was never able to get close to one without the fear of getting trampled. so i decided why not and went with them."
her smiled then went away
"but when we got there there were no horses,  it wasnt even a stable, and then....."
she looked up at him and realized what she was about to tell him, tell something to someone she hardly knew
"i um...just forget what i told you its nothing important really, im sorry."
she pulled her hand away and walked over to the window she decided to change the topic
"i ran away from home when i was about 13, my parents wanted me to go into a convent, i decided against it, they were going to force me into one so i decided to run away. "
she looked up at the clouds
"my parents never really accepted the fact i was a morph, they thought that the convent could do something to help"
she looked over at him
"you know, cast out the demons that made me like this, they thought the convent would be able to make me a full human"
she looked back out the window
"but to be honest, i dont want to be a human, i dont want to change who i am, so instead of being forced into the convent, one night while my parents slept i crawled out of my window and left."
she looked back at TY
" ive gone back to see how they were doing, watching them from afar. they seem pretty happy that im gone, its as if i never existed."
she looked down at the window pane running her fingers across the wood
"they have another daughter now, i believe she is about 3 or 4"
she sighed
" my little sister. she is fully human you know she doesnt have the scent of my kind. my parents got what they wanted, all they ever wanted was a human child and they now have one. i dont think ive ever seen my parents smile as much as i have when they are playing outside with my sister. they never played like that with me..so happy"
she looked back at him realizing she was rambling
"sorry i probably bored you with all my rambling, i can go if you want, i do appreciate all the help, i dont want to burden you anymore then i already have"

OOT i think this is my longest post ever lol
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next