HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:36 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Sean picked up his glass and took a drink from it. after he set it back down, he looked at Celestine, leaning in closer.
"Did you hear it as well? The messager and what he had to say?"
He looked around the room making sure that no one else was going to jump them, but just for good mesure he placed his dagger on the table in front of him. everyone in this room where traders and knew that you could Identify an Ashforth just by their dagger style.

As he looked at the black onyx that was set in the handle, he noticed a few jagged silver streaks appear and shine across it.
have those always been there?

"So he's been able to defeat you? with simple tricks?"
before the defeated assassin could even speak, the dark master blasted him with crimson lightning knocking him against the wall.
"you need to learn how to complete a mission before returning to me"
as he spoke the crimson lighting started to take affect on the exiled assassin, cringing from the gradually growing pain.

"but at least you did find out that Zekken wasn't able to teach him how to use his power or teach him how to unlock it ether."
Zerox smiled slightly as he thought about it.

"that should make things a lot easier now that we know."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 am

It's not too late for me to join in? I just saw that it's a no-leash RP so I don't really know the story that's going on yet.

name: Kenta Noumi
sex: Male
weapons: Thick short sword that can break into two thinner swords.
class: Rogue/Apprentice - studies debilitation magic for combat rather than poisons.
creature/ability: Angel/Human halfbreed. Wind Rush - Warp Throw (Can throw sword and warp to wherever it lands at the heavy cost of stamina)

I wish I could draw. Sad I have a good physical description, and could find a picture for him easily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:21 pm

OOT: welcome and not its not to late to join, you can join in any thread at any time. when you post your character placement someone will interact with your character. we have one person who is waiting for an opening, you might have given him that op lol. if you have any questions about any of the threads feel free to ask

OOT: i will post my reply in the morning. gotta get some sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:31 pm

OOT sorry for the hold up a few things came up and its been very stressful for me these past few days anyways

celesttine nodded
"yes i did hear what the messanger had to say, we are to go to the tower for a quest"
celestine took a bite of her food
"thank you for bringing me here the food is excellent, i havent had this much food for a while"
she took yet another bite

OOT:Hurricaneria if you place your character i can bring one of my other characters to interact if you like
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 am

Dante slowly started to lose consciousness, His vision became blurrier by the second as his vision slowly faded. "not, now. Not, here." he thought to himself, his mouth couldn't utter words anymore, than suddenly the earth seemed to rumble beneath Dante. And a bellowing voice emerged in his head.
"Pathetic, and you call yourself my son, You couldn't even kill a simple highwayman"Dante had a sudden jolt of energy. Flow throughout him, like a drfribulator had shocked him. His heartbeat started again.

"I will not become you father, I will defeat you, and if need be I will condemn you. I HATE YOU!" Suddenly Dante slammed his fist down on the earth. It woke him up fully,it was only him and the air around him. He began to stand up and observed the area before continuing north.

"A giraffe?" Tye said cluelessly as any child would.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:41 pm

OOT (Don't know what it stands for, but I think I see it's use): Well Miss Serenity, not sure if there's something specific for me to bring my character in, but let's see...

It was a bright afternoon. Kenta was laying under a tree in the shade. His left arm rested under his head, and his legs were crossed while he stared up at the leaves, and casually throwing and catching a bronze colored pendant. He had an apathetic vibe to him, which also showed on his expression; his dark brown colored eyes looked tired and annoyed. His medium-cut and snow white hair were blowing with the windy breeze, along with his light brown colored vest which was untied and missing strings, and his dirty white short-sleeved shirt which was untucked. His tan colored pants were also not tucked in his black swashbuckler boots. His beautifully pale skin was also something to behold, and yet he seemed like the very image of apathy - and yet again - there's also that feeling of determination in him.

Why don't I just lay here? He thought to himself. I could just wait to die right here, could I? No one would notice. No one would care. Not even...*inaudible*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:13 pm

OOT: stands for 'Out Of Topic, or Out Of Thread" basically it when you want to say something that out of the plot or thread

Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Sean smiled as he he finished his bite.
"well it's my families philosophy that If your able to keep the people who you trade with happy, then we'll be able to make good trades." He looked around for a bit.
"and it makes for good business as well."
Sean smiled a little, finished with his meal and started to flip one of his small throwing knives in his hand.
"So, whatcha say. Are you up for an adventure? I'm sure the king has something exciting in store, especally the way he's going around to gather people for it."  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:13 am

Tyrcestus tilted his head, thinking about it.
"Hmmm..."

The troll chuckled.
"Doubt some random town boy's going to -"

"An elephant's shadow?"

"...Crap."
The magic surrounding them vanished, and the troll promptly turned around and tried to run away, only for Fweep to sweep (get it?) his legs from underneath him. He looked up at his temporary prisoners and sighed.

"Well, Clunn, you've had a good life, had your laughs, don't regret all the panties you stole -"

Tyrcestus, to Hexy's surprise, extended his hand to help the squat troll up.
"Come on then."

The troll blinked. "Pardon?"

"If you steal panties, you can't be truly evil," Tyrcestus said with the unfaltering logic of the truly innocent. Hexy stared at him and facepalmed.
"That... doesn't... even... make... sense..."

The troll blinked again, then rose, his slightly webbed veined hand clutching Tyrcestus's gratefully. "Well, blimey. Cheers, pal. I tell you what - you lot seem to have some sort of thing going on, so... erm..."
It shuffled it's feet, a little self-consciously.
"Can we just put aside the whole "attacking you" thing and let just a little ol' troll join your little team, eh?"

Tyrcestus nodded instantly, and the troll laughed.
"Ey! Well, my name's Clun, I'm a river troll, I'm not exactly the gentle-troll type, eh heh... and I won't be a burden, I promise!"

Tyrcestus turned to the rest of the group.
"We all right with him then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 am

chastity looked at the troll and nodded
"i dont have a problem with him joining us"
she smiled
"besides um sure if hexy gets tired he might be able to carry her and not you ty"

new character (well tech old but i cant find her info so redoing her info
name: elinor
sex:female
weapons:flintlock gun, sword
class:pirate
Spoiler:

lillian cocked her gun which causing a 'click' as she walked up from behind kenta. she had her gun pointing at him
"thats a pretty little piece you got there"
she took a few steps closer
lilian was a female pirate with light brown hair, wearing all black
"would be a shame if someone like me were to take it"
she motioned the gun for him to stand up
"hand it over and ill spare you"

celestine thought for a moment
"well considering im here and i have nothing else to do.."
she looked at sean
"sure why not"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:31 pm

For a moment, Kenta's heart raced. In said moment, it was as if his life had purpose again. He clenched the treasure in his hand, sweating, thinking. Is it really worth it? With that, his decision was made.
"Whatever,"
He threw the pendant behind him, like passing a ball. He stood himself up, and patted his backside of dirt.
"It's not like that thing is gonna help me anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm

lilian caught the pendant with her free hand and looked at it closely, still having the gun aimed at him
"most people would have put up a fight when taking something from them"
she looked back at kenta
"its not cursed is it?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Kenta let out a big passive-aggressive laugh. He turned around and spoke to Lilian.
"Naa, you're good. It did belong to someone else."
His eyes were slithering down...and he put on a devilish smirk.
"What's with that fancy get-up? Just come from a costume party?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Sean smiled as he heard her words.
"Excellent. I was hoping you would say that."
He grabbed his black dagger and sheathed it, getting up.
"Well we better hurry before times up, and we might want to watch our backs now also. Who knows what dangers lies ahead, especially with that assassin seeing you with me."

I didn't really expect the assassin to show up, but I guess someone wants me dead or the masters sword.

You are asking the right things, but worry more about the journey ahead of you now.
so who are you?
why the spirit that resides inside of your dagger of course. I guess you can think of me as a spirit of guidance right now.

He started to leave as he turned his head back and looked back at celestine.
"So are you tagging along or not? We need to hurry if we want to get there in time."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Clun blushed, and chuckled a little.
"Well, I... if she doesn't mind..."
His eyes flickered towards her panties,
and Tyrcestus put his head in his palm.
"Good lord, you're a pervert too. You should get right along with her..."

Hexy gave Trinity a scowl that could have boiled water.
"Are you saying that Tyrcestus doesn't enjoy carrying me around? I'm sure he'd carry you around willingly, given half the chance!"

It was Tyrcestus's turn to blush, a fierce red, and he suddenly found a pebble on the ground to be of great interest.
"Well, uh, I, er, I don't mind carrying you, Hexy... it's just -"

"Well it's settled," said Hexy triumphantly, and as Fweep picked up her stuff she jumped back into Tyrcestus's arms. He sighed and went to pick up Ty again. After getting him settled on piggyback, with Hexy in a bridal carry, he looked at Clun who was inches from bursting out laughing.
"Is this what you got to deal with all the time, mate?"

"Somewhat," Tyrcestus said wearily, and as Clun picked up his club and started whistling, Tyrcestus set off along the forest path, Clun close behind.

"Come on, Trinity, we'll make camp up ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 am

"what fancy get up?"
she noticing his eye slithering down her, and looked down herself
"you mean this?.. this isn't a costume, im a pirate"
she looked back at kenta
"captain of my own ship"
she lowered her gun slightly and looked back at the pendant
"who did this belong to then if its not yours"
she pause for a moment then looked back at him
"did you steal this from someone?"

celestine nodded, and stood up from her seat
"why of course, i wouldnt pass up an opportunity like this"
she walked up to sean
"finally some adventure in my life"

trinity shook her head and proceeded to follow them as she walked alongside ty she looked over at hexy
"at least i can make myself lighter so he doesnt have to carry extra weight"
she eighed
"but unlike you i know how to toughen things out and not complain all the time, something you often do no matter the circumstances."
she looked ahead of her
"have you ever considered how hard it is for ty to carry everyone, he might not mind it but im sure it tiring for him over time"
she shook her head
"but by all means continue making ty do all the work while you laze about"
she quickened her pace so that she was several feet ahead of them

Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:08 am

"Steal?"
Kenta's smirk quickly faded as he looked down on the ground. He looked back up with a friendlier smile.
"That belonged to my sister actually. Open it. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:31 am

lilian looked back at the pendent
"ok but no funny business form you"
she lowered her gun and placed it in her holster, then used both hands to open the pendent she looked at what was inside of it
"what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 am

Kenta let out a giggle.
"It's actually a small painting of me. I had to stand still for hours while the artist was cringing his eyes with the smallest brush you could find."
His eyes looked to the side.
"She...my sister...looked up to me a lot."

OOT: Quick question Serenity, how tall is your character? Mine is about 5' 6".

Last edited by Hurricaneria on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:19 am

"sounds like you've had a rather boring life."
the two walked out of the little tavern like room and walked into the main room, Sean giving the man he talked with earlyer a glance.
"tell my parents that I'll pay them a visit a little bit later. somethings popped up."  

"Sure thing. I'll pass the message on. Oh and they told me to give you a traders share when you came back since you've been gone for so long. "
the man tossed him a small bag of gold and silver coins as they headed out.

Sean caught it and put the bag away as he stopped in the doorway.
"Well it takes a while to collect a good amount of quality goods. Remember to send my parents my regards and to give them that message."
they walked out into the courtyard and out onto the main street, heading out of town towards the pillar of light that was the kings castle. the energy that he had felt inside him before was  starting to come back and build. a blue spark of energy started to flicker within his mind, waiting to unlock new doors within it.  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Hexy gave an irritated snort,and conjured up a fireball - at the exact moment Tyrcestus's foot caught a tree root, causing her to hurl it accidentally straight into a nearby tree.

A muscle pulsed in Tyrcestus's temple.
"Hexy. Do. Not. Do. That. Again."
Clun was too busy drooling over the panty flash from Hexy the stumble had afforded him and didn't comment.

Hexy gave Tyrcestus a pouting look.
"I'm sowwy. I won't do it again."

Tyrcestus breathed out, making a visible attempt to completely calm down.
"Trinity, I'm fine carrying Hexy. I don't want to make a fuss. I want us all to get there in one piece, and -"

"Shh!" Clun raised a hand, his ears pricked, one hand on his club.

Voices could be heard up ahead, laughing and chuckling about something or other. Tyrcestus put Hexy straight back onto Fweep and she agreed without comment. They crept closer towards the sounds.

They were on an incline, overlooking a clearing in which two men sat round a campfire, a girl looking very sheepish, and a young man who was looking outraged. The first two men were laughing their heads off.

"What do you think we should do? I vote we avoid them, we don't know what the situation is."

"I don't think we're gonna sneak a group this size past all them. I vote we just go on it, find out what's happening, if it bothers us, sort it, then go on our way."

Hexy gave a non-committal shrug and Tyrcestus sighed once again.

"It's a tie vote. Trinity, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 pm

OOT hmm i never really thought about height on my character. i can go with whatever im not picky lol.

lilian looked at the painting
"and your sister.."
she looked up at kenta
"where is she?"
she looked around as of she was expecting her to show up

celestine followed sean, looking at the pillar every so often
"how long do you think itll take us to get there?"
she looked over at sean
"i wonder what they have in store for us, what adventure we will be going on"

trinity thought for a moment then looked over at the people near the fire
"i say we just go past them, maybe they are to much into whats going on to notice us"
she looked back at ty
"whats the worse they can do?
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:37 am

Kenta laughed passive-aggressively again.
"You sure are paranoid for a captain!"
His devilish smirk came back to stare at Lilian as he spoke.
"Well, I'll tell you where she is,"
He snapped his fingers like a magician.
"I don't know."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 am

Tyrcestus used one hand to steady Ty on his back, then he began to stealthily lead them around the campfire.

In the light of the flames, the angry man was yelling.
"YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD MAKE IT BIGGER!"

"Correction," one of the laughing men said, "I said it would look bigger, and she would believe it was bigger, and she would treat your... performance... as if it was bigger. However, I'm afraid if you're looking for actual physical improvement... wrong man, I'm afraid."

The girl was blushing absolute crimson, and the two men laughed again. They were both dressed in black robes with silver lettering along the hems, as well as being identical twins. One had a perfectly trimmed small mustache, and the other had a exactly lined goatee. These two details aside, it would be impossible to tell them apart.

"I'm honestly sorry, but neither me or my brother can help you any further. I was tasked to improve your sex life, and I succeeded. I think."

The man scowled, but then the goatee'd man tossed him a small bag of gold.
"Here's a professional's advice. Find the nearest apothecary's and ask for about a quart of solemweed. Apply that to any part of your body and it will grow massive. Just... take care to use gloves..."

The man gave thanks, and he and his beloved departed.
The two men sat back. Then one of them looked straight in their direction.
"And how come you are sneaking through our camp so sneakily? People who sneak like that often have a reason to sneak..."

The mustached man looked at his brother.
"You raise an excellent point, Gizzard."

"Thank you, Vizard," the goatee'd man replied.

Tyrcestus used one hand to steady Ty again, and the other to wave to them.
"Don't mind us, just passing through..."

It was at this point the two men saw Trinity and Hexy, and their reactions were immediate. Or, perhaps, it would be more effective to say their reactions upon seeing a river troll right behind them was immediate.

"Gadzooks! To arms! The fair maidens are in peril!"
"Good lord! Geronimo! Fear not, mademoiselles, we'll save you!"

Both men raised their hands, magic glowing in them...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Sean glanced at the pillar of light, shining off in the distance.
"well judging that the message only gave us about 48  hours to get there, so we should be there by early morning or high noon at the latest."

They entered the forest and continued to head towards the direction of the pillar, the moon halfway into the sky.
"by the sounds of it, probably dangerous quests and grand adventures to the far corners of the land and possibly the world If anything."
he turned around and faced celstine, talking to her as he walked backwards.
"And the rewards I can assume would be the glory and fame of becoming hero's that legends are made of."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next