HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Zalia looked up at Beelzenef, twitching her ears, as he spoke.

Arisa giggled slightly, as Clun picked up Shadow. Shadow merely grunted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Trinity felt Ty shiver beneath her. She looked up at him and spoke in a soft voice
"If your cold i can always go into my cat form so that you can have your clothes back"
she blushed slightly and looked down at her fingers as she tapped them together
"My fur might help warm you up a bit"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:25 am

As sean heard Hexy, he smiled at her laughed nervously.
" okay, my lady. I'll keep that in mind, but I honestly think you can be an hand full for anyone who picked a fight with you."
He limped along as the walked to the next town. he did look at her with a serious expression on his face, but his eyes where soft on her.
"But I am willing to forgive you for just randomly throwing that fireball."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:19 am

Tyrcestus found it within himself to be a little cheeky.
"Admit it - do you WANT me to put my clothes back on?" he teased. Then he chuckled and winked at her.

Clun petted Shadow affectionately.
"He is good horse. Very tasty-looking. You is very friendly with horse?"

Hexy both blushed and scowled.
"D-don't think I n-need your approval..."
She shuffled her feet.
"...T-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:14 pm

"Might leave you Beelzenef room, me deal with traitor goblin Danzo. Later if Zalia want, we talk want about.. about.." Beelzenef said as he walked to the Goblin Mountain as several goblins stared at Beelzenef as he talked to Zalia in her fox form
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Zalia nodded her tiny fox head, and twitched her ears, as Beelzenef carried her into the mountain.

Shadow snorted disapprovingly in retort to Clun's statement about his 'tastiness'.
Arisa looked at Clun and nodded her head. "Shadow is like my big brother." She replied. "He looks out for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:19 am

Tinity's face was completely red at this point. she couldnt even look up at him. she could barely speak and when she did it was a whisper
"B-but i don't..want to to be cold on my behalf"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 am

Ever the gentleman, Tyrcestus smiled.
"I think you're having too much fun out of being where you are," he smirked, and continued walking, making sure she was secure.
"I think you'll enjoy it more if I remain shirtless. Or am I wrong?"

Clun cuddled Shadow like a teddy, which looked hilarious considering Clun was shorter than Tyrcestus and Shadow was a fully sized horse.
"He is a very good horse. I can tell."
He continued carrying the equestrian as he followed Tyrcestus down the forest path, to where the forest was thinning out to reveal a tavern or pub at the roadside.
"Let me know when he wants putting down."

Hexy was admiring the sword Sean had.
"That is a very nice sword... makes your muscles look bigger."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:58 am

Finally Beelzenef had walked through the mountain tunnels to where is room was. Other goblin residents were confused as to why their boss was holding a small fox and petting him like a lost kitten. Beelzenef carried Zalia in her fox form to his room and set her on his bed before saying "Me got business take care of, come back see Zalia later." before he took off, forgetting he had her bikini pieces in his pocket

Steve walked up to Arisa and Esperia before wrapping an arm around their shoulders and said "Would you ladies fancy grabbing a pint at the pub?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:05 pm

After Beelzenef closed the door to his room, Zalia transformed back into her human form, and realized that Beelzenef still had her bikini. She took a deep breath, and decided to put something on. She looked into her suitcase, finding a short white, lace and silk dress. She grabbed some underwear, and got herself dressed, then sat on the bed, and waited for Beelzenef to return.

Arisa looked at Steve. "Well...I've never had a pint." She replied, then looked over at Clun and Shadow, and smiled. "But I am thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Trinity's eye shot up at him upon hearing his question
"I- umm.. well.."
her face was completely flushed now and she couldnt find any words to say. She looked down at her hands again trying to hide the embarrassment on her face. her hair had fallen from her shoulders and was covering par of her face from Ty
"I can walk now, you dont have to carry me. I feel fine"
her voice was quiet
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:36 am

name: Sarasrii
sex: female
weapons: Two shortswords, two rapiers
class: orphen
creature/ability: Siren charm (works on women and men as a slight feeling of attraction that grows the longer she focuses her attention on said person), can draw pictures with any wooden stick that give temporary buffs to the bearer, or makes a weapon magically more accurate, cause bleeding etc.
height: 5' 5"
hair: wavy mahogany locks that fall just past her shoulders.
eyes: bright emerald green with flecks of gold and long dark lashes.
build: slender with generous boobs and a nice ass.

name: Crystal
sex: Female
weapons: a small  blue teardrop crystal that stores her magical powers (aside from healing) usually absorbed into her body just below her collarbone.
class: orphen
creature/ability: super-human healing on herself only. The ability to take injuries on herself to heal someone else. Can cure mortal wounds/chronic illnesses at the cost of a portion of her life.
height: 5' 2"
hair: soft straight blue-black strands that reaches her waist when let loose. Usually braided and pulled up into a bun.
eyes: A deep, chocolate brown
build: slim, almost anorexic due to channeling more power than her body can withstand.

Last edited by KiiKoyuki on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add pretty colors)
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 am

Sarasrii's full ruby lips turn up into a tiny smirk as she casts her gaze around outside of the pub, selecting her next target with emotionless eyes. Her gaze falls upon a girl not much smaller than herself, drawn by her nervous glances around and her potential for being a great beauty.
yes, this is a perfect target, she thought to herself.

Crystal gazes anxiously about herself, clutching a letter to her chest. She was drawn to this pub by the crumpled letter in her hands, searching for the injured she was called upon to heal. She saw none and sighed at herself.
You're so stupid Crystal. Any note that is just found in the forest has to be a lie.she chided herself mentally.
Casting nervous glances around herself she notices a woman with mahogany hair sauntering towards her.

Approaching the girl with confident strides Sarasrii halts a few feet in front of her, fluffing her hair absently, and tugging her translucent black blouse and short black skirt into place to emphasize her good looks. Adjusting her soft leather pack she removes it from her shoulder and rests it on the ground, taking care that her swords remain quiet in her pack.
"Lost?" She asks, her voice a pleasant mezzo-soprano with dark undertones.

"L-L-Lost?" she squeaks at the woman, squirming as she starts to feel uncomfortable under her gaze. "No, I'm not lost...Just...looking for someone.."
She shuffles her feet then toys with the letter in her hand. She moves away from the woman ever so slightly.

"Perhaps I could help you." Sarasrii murmurs, stepping closer, her eyes noting the letter that the girl toys with.

"I-I-I...n-no thank you...I'm expected and i-it really is much better if I manage on my own..." She quickly steps away and bows. "Th-Thank you for the offer..." She trails off as she quickly walks away toward a row of houses.

Sarasrii lets the girl go, she just knew that she would see her again.
perhaps then... she thought already plotting. She went into the pub hoping to find more prey.

A few houses down Crystal stopped, looking back, while slightly out of breath.
She's gone...good. she thought with a sigh of relief. then she thought, I need more exercise...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 am

In the one of the upstairs rooms, he was tied to a chair, surrounded by three large brutes. His coat and weapons had been taken, leaving him only in his shirt, boots and trousers.
'So there I was, dressed only in a bed cloth, holdin' the captain's wive in my arms, with the man himself and his entire crew bearing down on me.'
The men were listening intently. 'So,' one of them asked, 'what did you do?'
'Well, I kicked the door shut, threw on my trousers, picked up my things an' jumped the crap out the window. Should have remembered we were about a mile from port.'
The mean burst out laughing.
'Yeah, yeah.' He moved his side to side. 'So, you were beating me up? Mind getting me some mead though?'
The men seemed to remember what they were here for.
'Sure.' Said one of them, and left the room, while the other two returned to working him over.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 pm

The door opened, and the party practically tumbled in.
The bartender raised his eyebrow at the sight of the motley crew.
"What'll you be having?" was all he said.

Vizard and Gizzard were sitting at Sarisrii's table before the front door had clicked shut.
"Well hello there..." Vizard leaned in, and smiled.
"Such an attractive lady shouldn't eat alone..." Gizzard grinned, and both he and his brother now had acquired beers from nowhere.
"So... what's your name? And your panty color?" Vizard inquired.

Tyrcestus sat down, aware of the fact he was naked aside from pants.
Some women at the bar were giving him flirtatious looks, so he looked down at the table.
The bartender threw a blanket on him, and he smiled gratefully.
"Thank you..."
"That'll be forty gold coins."
"OH COME ON!"

After he paid for that, the group naturally settled in. Hexy and Clun -who put Shadow down inside the bar, probably confusing the beast - went straight to the bar and ordered the strongest thing they had, the Super Perv Bros were making their move on the cold-looking hot chick in the corner, and Tyrcestus and Trinity were sat at the table together.
"So now we actually have some quiet..."
Tyrcestus leaned forward so they could speak quietly.
"What do you mean when you said you... like me?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Steve watches as everyone goes into the pub. He spots a chick out front standing out front, and decides to go speak with her.
"Hey there, why are you hanging out here all alone?" Steve asked

A mysterious man stood up from a nearby table inside the Ram's Horn and glanced around the pub before setting down. He reached out and grabbed the nearest bottle of whiskey and held it to his lips before drinking the entire bottle. He stopped a waitress and said "Hey.... baby.. wanna grab me another bottle of the goo stuff." before slapping her on the butt to make her dash off

He glanced around and saw a group of strange people enter the pub doors, and was about to dismiss their arrival like everyone else until he recongised a certain face. He stood up and said "Well i'll be, looks like you've found my loser of a daughter found other scumbags to take care of her..."

After some time searching the goblin mountain, he found who he was looking for. The goblin elder Danzo was found in the war room of the barracks, but for some reason didn't cover up what he did. He was lead deep into the holding cages deep under the barracks to await trial. Beelzenef took some time before returning to his room, and found a surprise waiting for him. He grinned before closing the door behind him smirking
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Arisa sighed, and looked away from her father. "Umm...can we talk about this outside?" She asked. She was somewhat glad that her father was alive; but she was disheartened to hear him call her a 'loser'.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Trinity blushed and looked down at the table. She found it hard to look up at him. She sat quietly trying to find the words to say.
"Well I..I like you"
she glanced up at him for a quick second before looking back down at the table
"I think your handsome, and sweet. I like being around you"
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Sarasrii was slightly startled by the two men who had joined her seemingly out of nowhere but didn't let it show on her face. Instead, her lips turned up into an alluring smile and replied, "Who said anything about being alone? I was simply waiting for the right company." An absent hand fluffs her unusual hair and she leans back in her chair, crossing her legs, her knee-high black leather boots on display.A long slender finger taps on her glass of water as she looks at the two men and their drinks.
"A bit rude to ask a girl about her choice of colored undergarments in the first meeting, isn't it?" she asks, dodging the question as she assesses the brothers. "And perhaps you should introduce yourselves before asking for names?" she adds, an amused expression flitting across her face. As she humors her company her eyes flicker to examine the rest of the group that just stepped in and selecting her prey.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crystal jumps, startled by the stranger as she has been lost in her thoughts.
"URK! Erm, uhh...I mean...Hi there..." She stumbles on her words. Taking a breath she tries again. "Uh..Hi..I'm..well...I actually don't really know anymore."
She looks down at her soft, warn brown boots and shuffles her feet uneasily. Why am I still here anyway? she asked herself.

Last edited by KiiKoyuki on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a typo, reworked sentence to make more sense)
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 pm

"Wanna start from the beginning?" Steve asked as he looked at the girl and said "How about we start with names? My name is Steve by the way..."

Trent grabs Arisa and begins shoving her outside. He leads her into an alleyway outside the pub before letting her go and said "So how did my weakling of a daughter end up here? I thought some hungry goblins would have eaten you and the pony by now."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Zalia woke up beside Beelzenef, her heart still racing.

Arisa glared at her father. "How dare you say such things to your own flesh and blood?!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Smiling timidly, a soft light glows from underneath her high-necked dress of light blue cotton and She raises her hand offering it to Steve.
"I'm Crystal. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:52 pm

"Vizard. You can call me "Master," he winked, "if you're into that sort of thing."
"And I'm Gizzard, or as you'll probably end up saying, "Faster, faster!"
The two brothers high-fived.
"And what would your name be, you most..." Vizard paused, watching her eyes.
"...erm, interesting damsel?"

Tyrcestus reached across the table.
"Well..." he said shyly, taking her hand.
"I think I like you too."
He looked at her eyes again. Then he blushed.
"Never had a girl like me before... they mostly just pointed and laughed. Or laughed and pointed if they were feeling creative."

Clun decided to follow Arisa out, and waited out of sight, listening in on the conversation she was having with her father.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Trinity looked up at him
"Y-you like me?"
She had a stunned look on her face
"I've never had anyone tell me they liked me"
she looked down at the table
"Who can love a morph. My parents didn't even love me. If they did they wouldn't have sent me away"
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 pm

"Astraline." She replies, playing amused at their words. "I'll have to keep that in mind."
she takes a sip of her water, her thoughts far from entertaining Vizard and Gizzard. Setting the glass down one of her fingers traces the rim of the glass.
"Where did you and your companions come from?" she asks, now hunting for information.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next