HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:08 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:39 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 07:32 PM
"get out of here, ill catch up with you in a minute"

i do as he says and head into the woods waiting and watching, i hear screams followed by big explosion it was quiet for a moment then all of a sudden shrieks filled the air..i see darius approach me on a horse laughing when he reached me i hear him say "isn't science so much fun" in shock i couldnt help but to ask

"you did that? that was amazing"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:39 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Running with Ella and Darius, I hear and feel the KERWHUMP!! of the explosion wiping out some of the masses around him. "BWHAHAHA, Darius, thats one for the books!! Nothing like an imp bomb to get a party in high gear!" With that I give a him a well earned slap on the back, only to send the reverbrations up through my arm and body. "Dman, forgot your a stiffy too...oops **bows to ella**I apologize for my course tounge M'lady, I forget i am in the company of a civilized woman. I shall try to bear that in mind, though i make no promises."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 07:33 PM
"Like moths to a flame!" I said, barely able to keep myself from shouting.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:41 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 07:42 PM
OOT have a good night i think im headed to bed also we can continue tom

i couldn't help but to smile at his comment he reminded me of a kid in a candy store jus then

looking over to grinidon "would you please stop calling me that i know you mean well but i have a name and prefer to be called by it, m'lady is for someone of royalty, somthing i am not, so please jus call me ella"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 07:50 PM
"M'la...err..Ella, you took me in to your home even though i bore that wicked crest. You did so trustingly, and with that simple act, you became royalty in my eyes. A kind queen, with a strong backbone and fierce anger, but with the ability to lay a gentle hand, even if you do not yet realize it. That simple act of kindness is more then i have known in many many years, and, M'lady, it is, in my eyes, your title, a right which no other should bear, an honor, it elevates you above the common people. If you simply wish me to use your name, aye, I will, however, you will always be M'lady, a shining example of what we, humankind can be, warm and generous, able to trust, to turn a helping hand to one another. **kneels onto one knee** M'lady, I am no longer a knight, but allow me to perform as such, to champion for you, to battle alongside you, so that we may yet again lift the spirits of or race and bring down the evil that plagues our lands."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
floored by the speech grinidon jus said before me, "i still prefer to be called by my name if you dont mind and please stand up you dont have to kneel before me im am just your ordinary human it make me uncomfortable with you kneeling"

"i know what its like to be cast out and not have home or a place to go, therefor i would do all i could to help others in need, its just in my nature, i vowed that i would never treat other like i was treated growing up"...

i look over at what's left of the estate as tears start to stream down my eyes..

"but would treat them with the kindness my fiancee and his family showed me, they took me in and took care of me and from that kindness they gave me i was happy and i vow i would treat others the same as they did me, the estate over there was all i had left of my happiness since they were all killed, but now its gone, so my main focus now is to avenge them"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Rising form my knee, I respond "As you wish, Ella, I can do that, I just wanted you to see how your kindness affected me so. Have no worries, I didn't plan on bowing and kneeling at your every turn, it just seems i still have a chivalrous streak left after all, heh, *shakes head* thought that was dead. And in case any further questions arise, I do not plan on lusting after you as well, though you do cut a very nicely cut figure. **waves hand in front of his face** But all that is a topic of another time, for now, we must be off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 06:22 AM
"yes we can discuss more on a later date"

looking down on the bag i managed to grab in all that mess, i didn't take notice if anyone else managed to grab one as well

looking up at everyone i ask
"did anyone else manage to grab any of the bags?, i managed to grab one i have it here"

i turn midnight around displaying a bag hooked onto the side of her saddle..
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:46 am

Enigma
10-11-2012, 08:52 AM
While listening to the strange conversation, I raised a single eyebrow, as if to say, "Really?"

Trotting behind on the large horse, I made sure to watch the trail behind us to make sure that nothing had followed us.

As their conversation finished, Ella questioned if anyone had managed to grab any bags. To her question, I lifted up two rather large sacks off of the horse that I had swooped up as I was escaping.

"I'd have grabbed more if I had any more hands." I said, chuckling, though I realized the severity of our situation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:47 am

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Vyse was attempting to clean his weapons while riding on horseback, which was incredibly difficult to do. after hearing Ella ask if anyone else had grabbed any of the bags he said "well i grabbed two bags as well, including some other things i took from the manor before we left"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:48 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 10:17 AM
"ok so that means we have 3 bags, i guess that can be enough for now"

looking at the group i realize grinidon was the only one without a horse

"ok we have a bit of a dilemma here" i point to grinidon

grindon is without a horse we can do one of two things about it, he can either ride with one of us......or... i can quickly ride back and see if i can locate on in the field, in doing so, i can also see if any of the bags survived the blast but i need someone to take the one here so it doesn't slow me down, it wouldn't take me long to do it""

"we also have to quickly decide where we want to go, i just remembered there is a hunting cabin not far from here, it will give us a place to hid out for the night and we can stock up on ammo...or we can go into a nearby town"

"i'll give you a moment to decide"....

while waiting for decision i prepare my horse ...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:52 am

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 10:27 AM
"ok so that means we have 3 bags, i guess that can be enough for now"

looking at the group i realize grinidon was the only one without a horse

"ok we have a bit of a dilemma here" i point to grinidon

grindon is without a horse we can do one of two things about it, he can either ride with one of us......or... i can quickly ride back and get him one and in doing so, i can see if any of the bags survived the blast but i need someone to take the one here so it doesn't slow me down, it wouldn't take me long to do it""

"we also have to quickly decide where we want to go, i just remembered there is a hunting cabin not far from here, it will give us a place to hid out for the night and we can stock up on ammo...or we can go into a nearby town"

"i'll give you a moment to decide"....

while waiting for decision i prepare my horse ...

"if your going back there i'm not letting you go back alone, Grinidon and Darius can wait for us here with our horses while we go back, you grab another horse and i'll see if i can't salvage anything else" Vyse said
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:24 am

Enigma
10-11-2012, 11:42 AM
"Going back is NOT a good idea," I snapped back at her,

OOT: We have 5 bags, not 3.

"I would say our best bet is the hunting cabin until everything dies down a little bit. So let's go now. No doubt the minions are going to be trying hard to find us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:27 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 12:41 PM
"vyse as much as i appreciate you offer, but if i were to go i can do it faster alone"

OOT well 5 is better then 3 lol

looking at darius i snapped "fine ,we will do it your way, i won't go back then, instead ..

i throw up the hood of my cloak.....

i grab the reigns and turn my horse around taking off across the field in front of the house, once i get across to the other side i ride along the woods, quickly flip myself around on my horse so that i am riding her backwards, create a ball of lightening, about the size of a softball and toss it in the opposite direction i am going, as a decoy..

after i throw it i flip back around and charge into the woods using the darkness of her and my cloak to blend in the darkness of the woods..laying my hand on my horse allowing a small amount of my power to course thru her, we kick up some speed i glance out into the field seeing its clear and spotting another horse i charge out cutting across the field behind the estate , like a bolt of lightning, grabbing the reins of the other horse guiding it back into the woods...as i head back towards the group i slow down and as i approach i couldn't help myself

"there i created a decoy to get them off our scent, and got us another horse, now then, the cabin is this way turning in the direction"

i wait for grinidon to climb on his horse and head in the direction of the cabin

OOT: sorry it was something i wanted to do couldnt let you guys have all the fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 12:57 PM
OOT: totally ok, we should all have fun

Vyse was enjoying the scenery on the way to the cabin thinking what their next plan should be, whether or not to hide and let the heat blow off or sneak into a nearby enemy camp and steal information.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 am

Enigma
10-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Looking at Ella wide-eyed, I began to apologize.

"My apologies for snapping at you, but we shouldn't take unnecessary risks..however.. that was quite impressive." I smiled over at her as we continued to move along on our horses.[/u]

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 am

grinidon
10-11-2012, 01:38 PM
I sidle up to the other two on my liberated horse, still chuckling to myself at Ella's display of bravado. "Well done, Ella, what excellent execution of a well thought out plan of attack for the horse...if you want to call it that. She got us on that one, didn't she Darius?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 01:53 PM
i look as darius "apology accepted" i say with a smile

"its easier if we each have our own horse to travel and if we were to get attacked its harder to move about with an extra person clinging on plus, you not only put your life in jeopardy but you have to worry about theirs as well, now we have our own horses we can move about easier and faster"

i patt midnight praising her "thats a good girl"

"i gave her the name midnight cause of her being all black, she reminded me of the midnight sky and in wearing a dark cloak when riding her, i blend in with her, thus making it easier for me to get around in the dark, that is how i got around to get supplies, and in the event of an attack i can course some of my power thru her allowing her go faster"

i look up and see the top of the cabin
"well there it is" i say pointing .......
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:44 am

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
i look as darius "apology accepted" i say with a smile

"its easier if we each have our own horse travel wise and if we were to get attacked it harder to move about with an extra person clinging on plus you not only put your life in jeopardy but you have to worry about theirs as well, now we have our own horses we can move about easier"

i patt midnight praising her "thats a good girl"

"i gave her the name midnight cause of her being all black, she reminded me of the midnight sky and in wearing a dark cloak i blend in with her which makes it easier for me to get around in the dark, that is how i got around to get supplies, and in the event of an attack i can course some of my power thru her allowing her go faster"

i look up and see the top of the cabin
"well there it is" i say pointing .......

"want me to go investigate? i'd get there faster on foot anyway, i'm not much for riding a horse." Vyse asked
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:45 am

grinidon
10-11-2012, 02:11 PM
"Well, Vyse, since you had offered, go ahead and see what you can find."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 02:12 PM
"actually i think we should all go in at once just in case"

looking back at everyone i ask

"you guys ready"

and proceed to the cabin
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:04 pm

grinidon
10-11-2012, 02:31 PM
"Heh, of course, M'l...Ella, I'm ready for anything!" Looking like a lunatic, I start miming sword swings, fighting invisible enemies. "HAH! Take that foul beings, wait, thats right we were heading to the cabin. Moment of insanity there, please pay me no mind."

With a now more somber expression, I withdraw my sword and click my horse into a slow canter, matching pace with the rest of our merry little band.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 pm

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Vyse drew out his Katana and stood beside Ella, preparing for any enemy forces
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 pm

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 02:33 PM
His voice sounded from inside the cabin, '...While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.' Then he started laughing hysterically, 'Who am I kidding? I'm not tired!' Opening the door, he said, with a manic smile plastered on his face, 'I'm sorry, no one's home at the moment. Please, call back later.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 02:34 PM
i approach the cabin hopping off my horse and tye her to the post outside while waiting for the others to do the same, i pull out the judge i carry on my thigh preparing myself in case there is someone or something in the cabin

"when you guys are ready we can go in but be on your guard"

suddenly the door opens and a figure standing at the door saying "no one is home and to call back later"

aiming my gun i ask "who are you and what are you doing here"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next