HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:55 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Hearing what Ella says to the drunkard, I speak up, "I say go ahead and hit him, probably sober up the poor sod, and as for throwing at random people, I guess I don't count here? Oi, M'lady, I am not trying to sound cantankerous but I have just awoken, and had things lobbed at my head."
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:48 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 02:39 PM
The forest... the forest is probably the safest place to go... I strapped my bag on tighter, so that it wont flop around when I was running. I checked the corners, they seemed clear... I took a deep breath.Alright, its one shot at this, I got to make it... I turned by back casually against a wall. One more breath..

I shot out and sprinted towards the forest, as fast as I could. Step after step, I pushed myself as hard as I could, watching the ground so that I won't trip over anything. The forest was not far ahead, I was about 40 seconds away from it. I kept running ahead, but I heard something charging after me.

Heavy, vigorous panting was growing louder behind me, and stomping was audible. Within a second, I knew it was behind me, I dove ahead and rolled to the left. I saw a hulking beast charge past me, with a rider, equally menacing with a long spear. I jumped to my feet, and rushed towards the forest again. The rider redirected the beast towards my direction, hoping to flank me to the side.

I was soo close to the forest, but the beast came rushing faster. I stopped and jumped back, a spear missed me and the beast ran past me for the second time. I made my way into the safety of the forest. The mounted rider was not determined to give up, however. He charged the monster right into the shrubs. I pulled my shotgun out of my pack while jogging away. The beast could not run as fast in the brushes, but it rammed through it all.

I jump into a cluster of trees and switch off the safety. The beast was approaching, and I took the shot, it took the hit. It shrugged it off, only getting angrier, ramming into the trees. They shook violently, and bent to the side. The beast was stunned at the collision, the rider was in a daze as well, it fell off the monster to the side. I jumped around the cluster and shot the rider, killing him in an instant. The beast was shaking its head, as if the pain would leave it. I blasted my shotgun at it, it gave a wail of pain. Again, I shot at it, and it fell on its feet. I walked close to the dying beast, and it gave a snort. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a knife and jammed it into its neck, and the creature breathed its last.

The saddle, which was flipped onto the side of the beast when it hit the trees, had two bags on it. I open a bag, and look inside, it was filled with bones, and a sinister looking dagger, which I placed in my bag. The other, smaller, pouch on the saddle contained two road flares, and leather straps. I ripped that whole pouch off and placed it inside my own bag. I better hide in case there is more... I cut some leaves off the surrounding trees, and weave them onto the leather straps. I covered all the leather straps with foliage and wrapped each one onto my body. I was now camouflaged. I laid down and took a nap...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:48 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 02:42 PM
"well if you insist"

holding my hand out i start to create another ball the last one i threw was about the size of a baseball..concentrating all my power i create one that is about the size of a basket ball and throw it

after throwing it i drop to my knees breathing heavily...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:49 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 03:00 PM
As the ball of bright electricity began to form in Ella's hands, I extended my hands, as if to hold the ball away.

Through my hands I could see the other guys expression. It seemed to be saying, "You can not be that stupid.."

Mere milliseconds before the vicious ball of jumping light and electricity hit me, My hands and arms turned a milky white color.

As the ball connected to my hands, it seemed to struggle to move forward for a moment, but quickly sizzled out and disappeared.

Lifting up my arm, as if to present it to the others, I announced.

"Polyethylene..it's a great insulator."

I smiled at the two, as the whiteness receded into my skin again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:51 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 03:12 PM
when i look up i was shocked to see the ball i jus create just disappear into his hand still out of breath

"what?.. but how"

how did he just make that just disappear and he was smiling like it was nothing..i try to pick myself up but was unsuccessful so i just sat on the floor until i gain my strength back

"the only thing that sucks about my power is it take a lot out of me when i use a large amount at once, it takes me a few moments to gain my strength back thats is why i choose to stick to using smaller balls or combine them with my guns "
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:52 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 03:27 PM
"I hope this message hasn't fallen on deaf ears..." I replied, looking down at the recovering woman.

"And to answer the question of how would take many hours of explanation if I was to fully explain it, so I'll just keep it simple. I am able to manipulate the atomic and molecular structure of my body and the surrounding space at will. There is a limit on my range, so I usually just stick to modifying my own body."

I touched my hand to the scorch marks on the wall, and they slowly began to disappear. After I had finished, I walked over and sat next to Ella.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Vyse have discovered a creek nearby the manor. He took this time to practice shuriken throwing technique and catch fish at the same time. After calmly waited for just the right moment before his hands came down, there were several splashes erupted from the waters surface. Reaching down he extracted several fish that had been hit by his attack. After doing several times and had gathered enough fish to feed ten people, and felt he successfully trained enough he packed up and returned to the manor
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Vyse have discovered a creek nearby the manor. He took this time to practice shuriken throwing technique and catch fish at the same time. After calmly waited for just the right moment before his hands came down, there were several splashes erupted from the waters surface. Reaching down he extracted several fish that had been hit by his attack. After doing several times and had gathered enough fish to feed ten people, and felt he successfully trained enough he packed up and returned to the manor

OOT: Was it your powers that did this or the mere shuriken?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 03:45 PM
OOT: Was it your powers that did this or the mere shuriken?

OOT: just shuriken, i'm a ninja Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 03:53 PM
"i thought i was the only one" i place my hand on my lap twiddling my thumbs

"i mean i didnt knw there were others with an ability like myself" i discovered mine when i was only 10 but was by accident" ...thinking to myself of what actually caused it to happen but i decided to give them the short version i proceed

"well it wasn't really by accident, see i was trying to protect myself, when my ability first surfaced, the person who attacked me freaked out about my eyes, he said they were glowing blue, i didn't know what was going on at first but then later i discovered what was causing my eyes to glow"

"i was able to wield lightning, at first i was freaked out about it but then it was something i had to live with, so i learned to control it, this was something i was born with"

" i was told by my own mother i was cursed and for the longest time i thought the same thing, after her and my home town casted me out, i hid my ability from others for a long time ,only using them when i needed it and testing my abilities in private when i could"

i turn to look at Darius "were you born with you ability also?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:56 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 04:17 PM
"I'm sorry that you were exiled. This truly is a cruel world." I said, a look of sadness crossing my eyes.

"As for your question, I'm not entirely sure. I only noticed the ability three years ago, but there's no reason to assume I didn't always have it." I thought back momentarily on my past, preparing for a short summary.

"In short, through my school years, I had always wanted to be a chemist. For whatever reason, I found interest in the scientific explanation of what we are, and what is all around us."

I stroked my beard momentarily, pausing to think once more.

"Now, at 16 years old, I was caught in a house fire, and would have surely burnt to death. However, as I was standing amid the inferno that would overcome my home. I began to think to myself..'What if my skin was covered in tungsten.. or perhaps carbon..I could easily survive this if that was the case.' and so as I stood there, I began to think about the carbon in our bodies, and how it could theoretically manifest itself as a shell, of sorts."

"As I began to think upon this, I noticed a change on my body. At first, I thought it was simply my skin burning away. However, when I realized I was feeling no pain, I realized somehow, I had to have covered my body in a shell of hardened carbon. It was.. near diamond, really."

"With this realization, and this new shell, I was able to walk through the inferno, out the door of my house, with not even so much as a scald from the ambient temperature, let alone a burn from the actual flames.."

"Unfortunately, as I exited, countless people saw me in this shape, and began to treat me as a social pariah. So, I decided to leave my home town, and learn to control this new found ability. Now, as you can imagine, surviving as an outcast when you're 16 years old is quite troublesome, which is when I realized the violent potential of this ability, and began mercenary work, over the last few years I've honed this ability to what it is now."

I stopped for a few moments, thinking I was done, when I realized one more important thing to mention.

"Also, as for the house, I had been living alone for quite some time to begin with. Nobody was injured in the fire, luckily."

Even I could see the irony in a mercenary saying something like that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:57 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Vyse entered the back door of the mansion (after making sure none of the kings spies had followed him) and heard all the talking in the living room. "Ok, i'm back! and i brought some delicious looking fish with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:59 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 04:24 PM
I twitch silently, almost as if my body was letting me know it was still alive...Huh, wierd.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 04:35 PM
as i listen to his story i see that our past is somewhat similar, both discovering we have power and then cast out because of it

"i guess some people can never accept those who are different, im sorry you too were casted out, they don't realize this is something we couldn't control that is why i decided to hide mine for a while, but then when the family i was to marry into, the only family i really had, was killed i decided there was no point in hiding it anymore"

i try again to get up and am successful tho my legs still a bit weak but i remain standing ...i realize vyse had jus entered the room but i wanted to ask one more question

"when you approached me you said something about a message, what did you mean by that" i look at him confused
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 04:39 PM
I let out a long sigh, disappointed in the girl next to me.

"You really don't understand the purpose of that display?"

I look over to the other guy, and hear some loud talking from somewhere else in the house.

"Hey, you there. Did you understand the purpose behind that? Or do you just think me some sort of show off?" I questioned, with a concerned look on my face.

It couldn't have been that hard to understand..
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 04:46 PM
"Heh," I reply eloquently, " I think it sends a clear message, but to both parties. You who are impervious to all, but are also limited as to what you can do, and she, who has trememdous strength but is limited on how much she can wield, the message is very clear. You can take care of yourself...though such small displays maybe aren't always neccessary, it IS fun to do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:04 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Beginning to stroke my beard again, I nodded my head.

"Yes yes, that is the innate truth behind that display, but for what I was trying to show, I believe you've over analyzed it."

"The main purpose of that demonstration was to make her realize, if I was an enemy, she'd be dead right now. Charging head on at the King would be a foolish endeavor. We might as well just go step into a pit of lava, if that is our only plan."

"I'm not sure of you two.." I looked over towards the man who had brought fish, and the one who I'd questioned earlier,

"But as for me and Ella, our weaknesses are quite clear. My weakness is the lack of weaponization of my ability, of course, I can create weaponizable elements around me, but those elements are far too volatile to use, for they would risk my own life. My only real weapon with this ability is this.." I pause momentarily and present the diamond blade protruding from my arm.

"Hence why I carry this.." Motioning down to the broad sword on my waist.

"And as for Ella, she does not seem to have the energy required to use her abilities to their fullest. If one of those balls of lightning does that much to her, she would surely tire out quickly in a full scale battle attempting to infiltrate the Kings fortress, and in that situation, that would mean death."

"Does everyone understand now?" I asked.

They nodded, and so I sat back down on the couch and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:08 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 05:11 PM
"Points taken all around," I say witha smirk. "We all have our flaws, noone is invincible, but...though this may seem a bit corny...together we can strengthen one another." (oot: cliche lines anyone?)

"I am sorry for being rude good sir, my name is Grinidon, former head of the Order of the Blood knights, I apologize for not introducing myself,"

"We may not have the ability to yet, but we will be able to depose the madman king. After what was ordered to be done to me...err what he had me do... I could never let it go now. The fury I contain fuels my shotguns ability to tear through a persons mind, body, and soul, able to leave them lifeless yet sound.

I do not know the origins of the Ether Shotgun, but I know its abilities. Ironically the reverse is true of my sword Erlicht here. I do know its ability to cleave any substance, but other then that it is a mystery. As to its origins, easy enough. The madman king decided to bring uniqe weaponry to all his knights, and this was what i received, shortly before I, well, I fled the order before most were killed by demonspawn of the king.

But That is all history now, I look forward to anew path, one here, it seems. I think I have made my decision, I will follow on, with the Lady Ella here, to depose the madman king."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:09 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 05:15 PM
"A sword which has the ability to cleave any substance..." I said to myself, pondering on an idea.

"Might I ask to inspect that sword? It doesn't have to be at this time, but I believe it could be a fruitful endeavor for the both of us if you were allow me to do so.."

I went back to my thinking pose, stroking my beard and looking off into space.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:11 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 05:25 PM
"Aye, on the condition I stay with you as you go over it. Other then that, freely do so, just ask at anytume, though if we're neck deep in minions, maybe then I would take a rain-check."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 05:25 PM
The sun was setting, an orange veil covered the landscape, and the moon was rising as the new monarch of the sky. My makeshift ghillie suit proved effective, otherwise I think they would of found me now, for being soo close to the town now. I grab my goggles and place them on my forehead, it is still too bright to use them. I also grab my shotgun, and crouch over to a clearing. I hid in the bushes as I watched the town, I doubt that I will see myself there again. I have plenty of food in my bag, a weapon, those NV goggles, and even a radio.

The sun was sinking below the distance, it was getting darker. I take one last look at the real colors of life before I gaze into the orange wonderland. That estate, it had lights on, people must be in there... I pull down the goggles, and look towards it. It was a fairly sizable piece of land, and I couldn't tell what was past beyond the building. I looked back to the town, I saw some of the king's minions. Among them were two average looking figures, one of the skinny abominations that I ran into before, and another figure holding what seems to be a large can. They stood next to the farthest building in the town.

What could they be doing? Are they after me? I went deeper in the bushes, still watching them. They seemed to be head this way, did they see me? I watched as they walked into the clearing in between the town and the forest. I was almost certain they were heading towards the forest.

They stopped in the clearing. What are they doing? They suddenly turned to their right, and quickly marched towards the estate. I move out of my cover, and follow along, crouching in the forested area. They vaulted over a fence, and approached the building. I follow them up to around the fence. I think they found their next targets for the night murders. I slowly step over the fence and lay down onto the ground. The one with the can placed it down, and drew a dagger. He stabbed the top of the can and lifted it back up, he was pouring something around the building. I smelled gasoline. Once he dumped the whole can, another drew a match and lit it. He threw it into the puddles, and the area around the house lit up like a campfire. They were gonna burn the house down. I guess I was right earlier. The minions ran off, leaving the building burning on its own.

OOT: Yes, this is your building
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:13 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 05:32 PM
I finish my little spiel, and turn to head out. I look out the window and see a glow...wait, thats a ..."FIRE" I yell loudly, "Fire on the lawn, and its spreading quickly!!." My body starts to blur a bit as I dash to the kitchen to find a bucket. I quickly find one under the sink, fill it with water, and head out front to throw on the lawn fire.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:13 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 05:35 PM
feeling somewhat insulted

"yes, i do know the limitation of my power which is why mainly stick to using a small amount of it at a time, i also carry these with me as a back up...but befor i could finish i see a blaze in the window and run over...the estate was on fire i take the back entrance of the estate to see how bad it is i run to the stables pulling a hose out and try to put out the fire...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:14 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 05:38 PM
As we sat in the parlor chatting and introducing ourselves, I began to smell something all too familiar.

"Everybody!" I shouted, standing up quickly. "Grab what supplies you can and get the **** out!"

I charged straight to the front door and swung it open, only to be greeted by a wall of fire, which was soon going to converge with the house.

"Go, go, go!" I shouted, "Fire!"

Donning my carbon shell, I stepped through the flames to figure out who caused it.

As I stood outside the manor, I could see a glint of glass in the distance.

"No time now..." I said to myself, ignoring it and turning on my heels.

I stepped back into the flames and pressed my hands to the ground at the base of the flames, and began to draw what residual rainwater I could out of the earth, replacing the fuel and soil with it. Unfortunately, I was only able to stoke the flames near the door. There just wasn't enough water in the ground, and my abilities were too short ranged to reach any deeper water.

Standing between the parted walls of the flames, I kept my hands planted on the ground between them, continuing to draw out what water I could to stoke the flames to keep an exit open for the others.

OOT: My house was burnt down too, hence my quick notice of the gasoline. Also, Belsfir, the glint of glass was the lens of your NV goggles.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:21 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
OOT: Neither me nor the minions noticed you guys yet

The minions came back, this time they were holding bottles. Molotovs. They proceed to light them, and lobed one onto the roof of the building. They all seemed preoccupied with the moltovs, except for the abomination, which had no hands to even be a use for them. I backed up and went over the fence, I didn't know what to do. If I try helping, the freak would notice me and probably attack me, but theres people inside that building for sure.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next