HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:33 am

Enigma
10-09-2012, 06:24 PM
A look up slowly, to the sight of a large black warhorse and a small elegant woman.

"How shtrange.." I said to myself.

I realized she was talking to me, but I couldn't quite understand what she was saying.

"You.. want shome umm...err....shome rum?"

I presented the bottle, which had less than a 5th of the bottle remaining.
My arm swayed back and forth, looking as if it was carried by the wind
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:33 am

grinidon
10-09-2012, 06:26 PM
OOT: I find this ironic with your sig, lol.
oot: sorry for the oots, but i have to ask, did you realize this when you wrote your post?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:35 am

Belsfir
10-09-2012, 06:29 PM
oot: sorry for the oots, but i have to ask, did you realize this when you wrote your post?
OOT: Nope, since I didn't think of them as techs when I wrote the logs at first, lol.

I was beat, sore, and tired...
The alarms that went off earlier sent a party of attackers after me. I managed to escape, with my life... barely... I collapsed into the sidewalk, I couldn't go on anymore. Am I going to die?

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:43 am

pizzanerd1
10-09-2012, 06:32 PM
*After resting comfortably in the living room Vyse got up and looked carefully out the window. he noticed a small amount of porcini growing just outside the window.* walking up to Grinidon and said "i see some tasty mushrooms outside, i'm going to go gather them" and left out the back door of the house
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-09-2012, 06:33 PM
realizing he was drunk he ask if i wanted rum

"ill pass, what are you doing wandering in a desolate town drunk this is no place to be intoxicating yourself" i walk up to him taking the bottle out of his hand

"i think you have had enough, you can barely stand on your own, where do you live i can take you to your place if you would like"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am

Enigma
10-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Unable to even struggle to hold onto my rum, I replied to the woman.

"Home...? No no.. don't have one.. just shleep wherever."

Not fully able to stand up, I rested myself on a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-09-2012, 06:54 PM
"no home?" i walk over to the man hold out my hand as offering to help
"i have a place you can reside in if you like, i cant just leave you out here to fend on your own as drunk as you are"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:06 am

Enigma
10-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Looking down at the outstretched hand, I reached out for it.

"Yesh.. that'd be nice.. thanksh..my namesh Dariush by the way.."

I looked at the massive warhorse in front of me, slightly in awe of it.

"I like your horshie...it's incredible"

OOT: My character is a fun drunk. It's becoming more and more like me with every passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:07 am

pizzanerd1
10-09-2012, 07:05 PM
*after picking all the edible mushrooms he could find he carried them inside into the kitchen. he filled up a large bowl and proceeded to clean them the way he was trained*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:07 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-09-2012, 07:12 PM
"nice to meet you Dariush, my name is ella, and thank you she is a beauty, her name is midnight"

i pat her on the nose "this man will be riding back home with us"

i help him up on the horse, "ill be right back i jus have to run in here for some supplies"

i run into the house grabbing some medical supplies, and a few other things and head back out to my horse and climb on

"hold on tight cause she has some speed to her i yell as we head back to the estate"

once we arrive dropping midnight off at the stables i help dariush off her and help him into the door of the estate..i set him down on one on the chairs in the corridor..

"you are welcome to anything here, there is plenty to go around if you need help just let me knw....now where are those other two?"

not sure where they are i yell out "im back"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:09 am

pizzanerd1
10-09-2012, 07:18 PM
*Vyse hears Ella's horse return as he finishes up cleaning the mushrooms. he carefully packs them in pouch and goes out to greet his ally

"Welcome back Ella, i just finished cleaning some...who is that?" Vyse inquired pointing at her riding companion
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:09 am

Enigma
10-09-2012, 07:21 PM
OOT: Just so you know, his name is Darius. He was just slurring his words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:13 am

grinidon
10-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Awakening from my nap, I hear a feminine voice yell out, "I'm back." Fully rousing myself now, i head to the main entrance to see if she brought anything good and find Ella supporting what looks to be a drunkard, at least he smells like one, doing a quick sniff test on myself, to make sure it isn't my own.

I hear vyse respond with " Who is that". Heh, got to em before i did.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:13 am

Enigma
10-09-2012, 07:23 PM
After I arrived, I thanked the woman with a stumbling bow, and headed off into the living room.
I saw a nearby couch and collapsed into it, where I fell asleep with my face towards the back of the couch.

OOT: Going to sleep IRL too. I'll be back later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:14 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-09-2012, 07:28 PM
"this is Darius i found him in town as i was gathering some supplies and since he has no place to go i offered him to stay here"

i look around and am pleased to see my house is still standing "i see the house is as i left it" i say with a smile

i see Darius make his way into the livingroom and pass out on the couch "alcohol will do that to you" i say to myself i guess we can find out more about him when he wakes up

"i look to the other 2 so how did you come about finding me and my home?"

OOT: have a good sleep if im not on later ill be on in the morning thanks again for you help Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:15 am

pizzanerd1
10-09-2012, 07:34 PM
"this is Darius i found him in town as i was gathering some supplies and since he has no place to go i offered him to stay here"

i look around and am pleased to see my house is still standing "i see the house is as i left it" i say with a smile

i see Darius make his way into the livingroom and pass out on the couch "alcohol will do that to you" i say to myself i guess we can find out more about him when he wakes up

"i look to the other 2 so how did you come about finding me and my home?"

OOT: have a good sleep if im not on later ill be on in the morning thanks again for you help Smile

"Well i was searching nearby areas looking for clues to the enemies bases when i heard a gunshot. i assumed it had something to do with the kings soldiers so i came rushing over to see if i could help. by the way while you were out i gathered some tasty mushrooms. i just had a few and they're delicious." Vyse said
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:17 am

grinidon
10-09-2012, 07:38 PM
"M'lady, a tale such as I have is grim, and "I feel it is not suited at this time to be told. For now, let me just say after I turned my back on the madman king, i have been putting one foot in front of my other, finding my own path now, my own way."

I give her my little speech, and start recalling some of the atrocities I have seen. Giving a small shudder, i say "Well, M'lady, if there be naught that you require of me, I shall go find a spot to enjoy some repose. I have not rested comfortably in a ling time and i feel that i can finally do that for once, now that i have entered company of a similar feeling as i have. **bows to Ella** good nite M'lady."

**turns to Vyse** "goodnight honorable one". With that i head to the back room i discovered earlier, attached to the kitchen. It has one way in and one way out, the kitchen, a small bed and nothing else. Settling in, i close the door, and lay donw upon the stiff bed, close my eyes, and rest for the nite.

oot: im off for the nite, be back on tmw after work, bleh, damn that w word
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:17 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-09-2012, 07:44 PM
"and a good night to you" i say to grinidon as he headed toward the kitchen i wonder what room he is headed to

i turn to vyse
" the gunshot you heard must have been my own, i was shooting a bat out of the sky,... disgusting spies..., the king uses them as his spies to find those that are living, along with black birds, they report to the king and then he has his pawns attack"
"ill have to try some of those mushrooms a little later"

remembering i havent asked earlier
"so tell me are you against the king as well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:18 am

pizzanerd1
10-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Vyse nodded to Grinidon as he left to go to bed before saying to Ella "As you heard from Grinidon, the king tried to recruit my clan to be his personal assassins. When the clan declined his request he ordered our destruction. He must've sent an entire platoon to exterminate us. i'm proud to say my brothers at arms took out more then half before they all fell. i was sent on a mission and didn't return until the last of the soldiers were leaving. i got so angry when i saw what they did i attacked all the warriors and then swore to take down the king even if it costs me my life." he sat down on the stairs before asking "so why do you want to take him down?"

OOT: i don't have anything to do until my shows are over
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:19 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-09-2012, 08:09 PM
taking a deep breath for it is painful to speak of

"this estate was to be mine, i was to marry into the family that owned this building, the day before our wedding was the day of the war, the demon pawns completely wiped out the entire family including my soon to be husband along with the town i was just in"

tears start to swell in my eyes but i am able to hold them back

"they were the only family i had since my mother casted me out when i was just a child, and i was very fond of the townspeople"

" during the attack i was lucky to survive do to my power. which i am sure you have gotten a vision of my eyes earlier when i had my gun drawn on the both of you, that isnt my power itself, my eyes just change when i am about to use my power or when i am angry, this all caused by my power"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am

pizzanerd1
10-09-2012, 08:17 PM
taking a deep breath for it is painful to speak of

"this estate was to be mine, i was to marry into the family that owned this building, the day before our wedding was the day of the war, the demon pawns completely wiped out the entire family including my soon to be husband along with the town i was just in"

tears start to swell in my eyes but i am able to hold them back

"they were the only family i had since my mother casted me out when i was just a child, and i was very fond of the townspeople"

" during the attack i was lucky to survive do to my power. which i am sure you have gotten a vision of my eyes earlier when i had my gun drawn on the both of you, that isnt my power itself, my eyes just change when i am about to use my power or when i am angry, its one things that changes due to my power"

Vyse stood up and put his hands on Ella's shoulders before saying "well now that the four of us are together we'll deliver justice to those who wronged us. we'll stick together and watch out for each other"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:21 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-09-2012, 08:30 PM
i look up a vyse listening to his words "thank you, i think we all want our revenge on the king and someday soon he will get what he deserves"

"you look tired you should get some sleep, i think its best we all get some sleep"

"you may help yourself to any of the rooms in the house to sleep in, BUT the room at the top of the stairs down the left hallway the 1st door on the left is off limits, that is my room any other room you may use to you liking"

i stand up walk over to a closet pulling out a blanket and put it around Darius, "this poor man looks as if he has been thru hell"

"walking back to vyse, sleep well i believe i too will get some rest" as i walk up the steps "have a good night"

i enter my room shutting the door behind me and crawl into bed and fall asleep

OOT i think im gonna head to bed have to get up early but i will be on most of the day tom Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am

pizzanerd1
10-09-2012, 08:50 PM
i look up a vyse listening to his words "thank you, i think we all want our revenge on the king and someday soon he will get what he deserves"

"you look tired you should get some sleep, i think its best we all get some sleep"

"you may help yourself to any of the rooms in the house to sleep in, BUT the room at the top of the stairs down the left hallway the 1st door on the left is off limits, that is my room any other room you may use to you liking"

i stand up walk over to a closet pulling out a blanket and put it around Darius, "this poor man looks as if he has been thru hell"

"walking back to vyse, sleep well i believe i too will get some rest" as i walk up the steps "have a good night"

i enter my room shutting the door behind me and crawl into bed and fall asleep

OOT i think im gonna head to bed have to get up early but i will be on most of the day tom Smile

Vyse went down the hall and found a room with a nice bed. after cleaning his weapons he closed his eyes and went to bed.

OOT: if i got nothing else to do tomorrow i'll jump on. btw what does OOT mean?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 05:09 AM
OOT- Out of Topic

the sun shining thru the window wake me so i decide its time to get up

"well since i have guest in my house i guess i should whip something up to eat"

as i walk down the stairs i peek into the living room to see Darius still sleeping on the couch "right where i left you" i say to myself

i walk into the kitchen, rummage thru the fridge pulling out some fresh squeezed orange juice i made from the orchard out back, pouring myself a glass, i proceed to go thru the cupboards and decide to make pancakes for everyone.....
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:23 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 09:04 AM
*Vyse woke up early, as he was preparing to go his morning drills he picked up the scent of pancakes. after entering the kitchen he spotted Ella making breakfast* "Good morning, so everyone else are still asleep?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next