HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:34 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Sylvia winced at the pain of him picking her up from her bruises which were now all over her body. She tried to push him away having a disgusted look on her face
"Im not willing to do anything you pig...PUT ME DOWN!!"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 am

"Shit! Brace!" Kate shouted as she slammed on the brakes. She saw Sytry run into the airport and gave chase. "Stop running!" Kate yelled hot on his trail.

Douglas kept his gun pointed at Steampunk. "Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 am

Sytry jumped through security, barely slowing down.
After a split second of stunned surprise, they leaped up and ran after him.

He entered the terminal, and scanned the place. He couldn't see her. Ignoring the shouts for him to stop, and knowing this place would become a war zone in a few seconds, he changed course and headed for the security room.
Inside, his heart stopped for a second. The operator's chair held only a corpse, the neck snapped. No sign of a struggle.
And on the camera, he saw...

Outside, the security had him pinned down in the room.
"We go in on 3. 1, 2..."
The door burst open again and Sytry dashed out, roaring as he did so. Three punches and security was down.
He broke into a sprint, ignoring the blood trail he was leaving.

Niol smirked.
"I have a fetish for cripples," he gurgled, and threw her at the floor like a wrestling move. The impact almost snapped her legs like twigs and broke a rib.
He started unzipping his trousers.
"Hope you don't have a boyfriend..."
CRASH!
Sytry smashed down the door and delivered a flying kick straight into Niol's back.
Niol's response was to ignore it and turn around to him. His eyes lit up, then he hit Sytry with a single punch.
To Sytry, it was like getting hit by a car. He hit the wall and sprawled to the floor. Niol picked him up - and Sytry punched him straight in the eye.
Niol laughed.
Sytry did it again, this time to the other eye.
Niol smiled through two black eyes and headbutted Sytry so hard his nose broke. Sytry collapsed to the floor at Niol's feet. Niol turned, took a step forward - then fell over.
Sytry jumped up, staggered over, helped Sylvia up and dragged her out the door.
"No time for pain, COME ON!"

Niol got up, bewildered as to why he fell. He looked down and laughed again. He tied my shoelaces together. Clever.
He picked up his oversized Magnum and set off after them.

Sytry was now being chased by airport security, a psycho mercenary chick, and a seemingly invincible Mythic Directive agent, while having to support a badly injured and - now he registered - half naked female cop.
I think I had a nightmare like this once.
He pulled off his shirt and slipped it over her, to cover it up.
"Talk to me, Sylvia, come on. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:41 am

Sylvia looked over at Sytry
"I went to get on the plane, he said there was a problem with my passport and took me into the room there"
she clutched the shirt tightly to cover her exposed flesh
"she asked me where you were, when i told him i didnt know he back handed me then started ripping my clothes off. He then threw me on the table which broke under me, grabbed me by the belt then threw me on the floor and started unzipping his trouser."
she started to slow down, her increased breathing from her running made it painful for her and it was starting to get hard for her to breath.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Rin found what Steampunk had asked for, and made her way back to the bridge. This time, she took the long way, so that she would arrive behind Steampunk, and not behind a horde of men, looking for someone, that only a few hours ago, she had no clue even existed.
"Here." She said to Steampunk, as she handed him the file, her shotgun resting on her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:48 pm

"Thank you Rin." He took the file from her and held it in one hand. "Now then, you want to know why I'm asking you how much you're willing to pay me for this information here?" He shook the folder a few times. "See, the thing is I'm an information broker. Information, high level stuff, costs money. This money funds a lot of stuff. First off it helps pay the bribes and other niceties that the people who get us our information deserve for their hard work. We then sell this information to an interested party based on how high their demand for it usually is. Nothing outrageous, but we need to make a profit, it is a business after all. I have no immediate interest in whatever quarrel you have with this man, so you can either pay me a price that I'll agree to, or perhaps you have another way to persuade me of giving this to you?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 am

Kate and her men kept running. They lost him for a second but found him again when he jumped out the security room. She noticed he was carrying someone. "Don't fire yet! Wait till we know who he's carrying. We need them both alive."

Douglas kept his gun up and glared at Steampunk. "You wanna price? Okay how's this I let you live. You have till the count of 3 to give me what I want or I'll kill you and that girl behind! 3!"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:21 am

"Always the punk tough guy routine." Punk said shaking his head. A silver flash in the dark. Douglas moved in time and the knife bounced off of his rifle and clattered on the deck. "Look, see that? We're both armed here and fully prepared to kill one another. Now either we put our guns down, I set aside my knives, Rin here doesn't grab the RPG that's right behind us, and we discuss this like well natured patient people, who hate one another, and ended up stuck on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Your choice." Drawing two knives from his sport coat he stared at Douglas while Rin readied her shotgun.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:29 am

Breathing hard, Sytry decided fuck this shit, vomited on a nearby man, and picked up Sylvia over his shoulder, trying not to damage her rib further.
His body felt like it was on fire. The bullets burned, feeling like fire ants inside his skin. He ran faster, and faster.
I WILL NOT DIE HERE. "Stay with me, Sylvia, we are getting out of here!"

Kint was now silently moving through the shade of the cargo towards Rin and Steampunk's position, unable to resist a grin.
He LOVED RPGs. Their feel, their smooth metal sheen, the sheer destruction they caused.
He wanted one.

Niol noticed a group of armed people, resembling mercs, led by a woman in pursuit of his targets.
"These are my targets," he squeaked, sounding like a very-heavily armed Mickey Mouse. He fired his colossal hand-gun twice, and two of Kate's men fell - one no longer had a head, which had exploded very messily over a cheery picture of Barbados in the terminal which now seemed to advertise skull fragments and brain matter, and the other fell with only a gurgling death rattle as his neck had collapsed - such a thing happens when one loses the center of their spine along with their stomach.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Kate kept running, her new target being Niol for killing two of her men. "Fuck! I'll take care of this guy! The rest of you go after Sytry!" Kate was a little faster then Niol and she caught up to him, grabbing him by the back of his head and slamming him to the ground. Due to his size he made a loud noise as he hit the ground. She stepped on his wrist making him left go of the gun and she kicked it away from him. She then pointed her gun at his head. "I wasn't going to kill you but now you made it personal."

Douglas was in thought for a while and put his gun down. He ordered his men to do the same. "Fine have it your way. I didn't come here to kill you anyway, only Sytry. I'm not gonna drop my gun and I'm not asking you to do the same. Now lets discus this like men." Douglas walked up towards Steampunk and told his men to stay put.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Rin didn't say anything, as Douglas walked towards herself and Steampunk. She didn't lower her shotgun either, as she moved her eyes from Douglas, to his men, making sure that no one made a move to attack either of them. Since Douglas and Steampunk started this, she figured that she'd let the two of them sort out the details for the information that Douglas wanted on Sytry.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:35 am

Sylvia steadied her breathing so that it wasnt as painful
"Where are we going to go"
she looked at Sytry
"I'm sorry"
she had a regretful look upon her face for not believing him
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:54 pm

"So," Steampunk said when the two were close enough to talk somewhat privately. He put a hand on the barrel of Rin's shotgun and lowered it slightly. His knife was concealed in his sleeve ready to be used at a moment's notice. "Why are you chasing this Sytry anyway?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:04 am

"You can make it up to me by staying alive," Sytry retorted as he barged through the terminal gates, heading for the runway. He could almost hear the fingers curling around triggers, and decided to give it a shot.
"AL QAEDA!" he yelled, and the airport security whirled on Kate's men who were all armed.
"Hands in the air!" they shouted.

Niol stood up as though the woman atop him wasn't even there, throwing her onto her back. He moved like a snake, punching her hard in the ribs before picking her up like a toy and throwing her twenty feet across the terminal, sending her careening into a coffee shop.
"Don't get in my way," he squeaked, before resuming his jog after Sytry. "Next time, try shooting me on sight as opposed to talking about it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Sylvia huffed
'"I'm still alive now aren't I?"
she looked up at him
"I might have taken quite a beating but im not down and out yet"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Rin moved her gun, and rested in on her shoulder, as she looked at Douglas. This was far more risk than she was led to believe. 'When this is done, I'm asking for a raise.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:13 am

Kate felt the wind get knocked out of her as she hit the ground. She struggled to her feet and tried to shake off the pain. She took out her gun and aimed it at Niol's back and fired a few round at him since she knew she wouldn't be able to catch up to him. There weren't enough to completely out number her men but that wouldn't stop them. Jericho told them that they need to bring Sytry to him no matter the cost. When the security told them to put they're guns down they opened fire on them. A few of the men got hit by the security but none of them were killed. They were able to hear rushing footsteps among the screams. Sytry could still be seen in the distance and they began to chase him again.

Douglas looked at Steampunk. "It's... personal. I'm sorry but I can't tell you anymore then that."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:56 pm

OOT: Gonna try to start up a new story arc for my characters soon.

As they were walking along, Terios turned to Jaden to make some small talk since they had some extra time.
"Jaden, I keep meaning to ask you about something. What happened to you after you left, anyhow? I thought...I mean, I heard that the Mythic Directive..."
Terios didn't want to finish the thought, so Jaden filled in the rest.
"You thought they got to me, right? Yeah, that's a funny story, actually."
He looked deep in thought as he recalled what happened.
"It was close...way too close. Honestly, I barely got out of there alive. I was scared out of my mind 'cause I thought for sure the Directive would catch up to me...and I wasn't in any shape to put up a fight."
He shrugged and smiled.
"But they never did, go figure! They thought they got me and that was the end of it. Hey, it worked out fine for me."

Terios chuckled.
"Wow. Lucky you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Yuri
Sex: Male
Weapons: AN-94 Assault Rifle, Makarov Pistol, NRS-2 Survival Knife

A man walked into the room, saluted Yuri and gave his report.
"Commander, it seems that we have made visual contact with the target. Your orders?"
Yuri laughed and stood up.
"We give him a proper greeting, of course! Tell our scout to approach him, carefully. Our old comrade may not be in a talking mood at first."
He started to walk out of the room.
"Prepare my personal helicopter, as well. It is only proper that I meet him face-to-face."
He grabbed a bottle of clear liquid on the counter and took a drink from it on the way out.
"Today, I will finally repay an old debt and gain a powerful ally in the process. Not too bad, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Jericho was getting tired of waiting so he called one of his men over. "You get my contract out. I want you call the number on it. I need to speak to our contractor." The man nodded and dialed the number on the page. Jericho's ear piece picked uo the ringing on the other end.

Kyle motioned to Terios and Jaden to stop walking. "Wait here." Kyle walked to a clearing and saw a warehouse and the truck that was carrying Kanna. "Guys I found them." Kyle said moving back to Terios' group. "Here's my plan. I'll say out and scope the area while you two move in and rescue her. Here Terios." Kyle took out a radio and handed it to Terios. "I have a spare. Take it and I'll radio you if I see something. Once you get her radio me back and I'll try to hotwire the truck and get us out of here. That sound good to you two?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 pm

On the boat, there was a massive crash as a crate suddenly toppled onto one of Douglas's men, crushing him. The man wasn't killed, but he wouldn't be getting up for a while.

The airport security had bought some time, and Sytry felt strong pangs of regret at their deaths.
It follows me like a calling card.
Still carrying Sylvia, he had managed to reach the runway, and his body was demanding he stop and rest. The bullets kicking up the tarmac at his feet begged to differ, so he forced himself into one more burst. A plane stood, motionless next to a hangar, and he sprinted towards it, blood flowing freely from his wounds.

Niol flinched and seemed to wince as the bullets struck him.
Then he stopped, turned around, walked back over to Kate, ripped off her shirt, bound her hands with it, picked her up, and ran with her on his shoulders as he continued his pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:47 am

"What are you doing!?" Kate yelled. She was going to scream for help but knew it would be pointless, because of all the chaos going on around them she'd never be heard. She started to kick a bit and slammed her steel toed boot into Niol's throat multiple times.

Douglas heard a crashing sound and a scream from one of his men. "What's going on out there!?" He yelled. One of his men came up to him. "Sir. One of the ships crates fell on him. We managed to remove it but it seems both of his legs are broken." A look of annoyance came to Douglas's face. "Shit. Try to hold out a little longer all right?" The man nodded and went back to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:41 am

Terios glanced around for a few moments and thought to himself. He then looked back to Kyle and Jaden.
"New plan. Kyle, I want you to start hijacking that truck right away. Radio in once it's done. Jaden, I want you to take point. Whoever kidnapped Kanna might not be alone; if you don't think you can handle it on your own, radio for backup right away. I'll stay up here and keep an eye on things. It makes the most sense, I can get in contact with both of you if I need to."
Jaden nodded in reply.
"You got it. Hang on, Kanna...I'll be there before you know it!"

Jaden and Kyle ran off, leaving Terios to keep watch. After they were a good distance away, Terios looked over to a nearby tree.
"Now that they're out of the way..."
He took out his gun, pointed it in the tree's direction and called out to whoever was hiding behind it.
"...Why don't you tell me who you are and why you've been watching us this whole time?

Jaden ran up to the building cautiously, taking care to not be noticed. He peered inside the warehouse which almost seemed abandoned. After a moment of searching, he found a lone figure in the room who was tied down to a table. He recognized her right away and yelled without thinking.
"Kanna!!"
When he saw her lying there, he immediately made his way to the door and broke it down, aiming his gun around the room in case he was attacked from the shadows. When nobody came, he quickly radioed Terios.
"No hostiles in the warehouse, but I found Kanna! I'm getting her out now!"
He ran over and untied Kanna, who was barely conscious. He held her up and tried to gently wake her up.
"Hey Kanna, are you alright? It's me, Jaden. I'm here with Terios and Kyle, we're gonna get you out of here, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:54 am

Kyle nodded and ran to the truck right away. When he got there he pulled out his radio. "There was a slight change in plans. No the plan still stands it's just going to take a bit longer. Kyle out." Kyle began work on the truck and after a bit got it to start. "Terios I got the truck started."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:52 am

Kanna groaned as Jaden shook her. Opening her eyes she looked around the room. "Wha? Where'm I?" She asked groggily. Looking up at the person who was holding her, "Jaden? Why're you here?" She pulled the blanket over herself and let her body weight rest against him. There was no sign of the man around. No sign of her clothes and weapons either. "Lemme down." She asked him and he did so assisting her off of the table and onto the cold floor. She walked around the room, stumbling as she went with Jaden following her and occasionally steadying her if she leaned in one direction too far. Nope, her clothes were nowhere to be found. Weapons were gone to.
Not wanting to go around naked and unarmed she took one of the lab coats from the room and put it on. On her it was large enough to be a cloak it was just missing a hood. The only weapons she found were scalpels and a belt of syringes filled with oddly colored liquids. She pocketed a few scalpels and took the syringes, unsure how useful they'd be but knowing that some weapon was better than no weapon. Turning back to Jaden she gave a slow nod.
"Okay. Let's go now." The drugs still heavy in her system she leaned against him and let him lead her out of the warehouse and back ot the others, the blanket draped over her shoulders.

His already tense body tensed even more at the sound of breaking wood. One of the soldiers ran up to them and reported in. "Well that's unfortunate." Steampunk said to the commander. "The ship has a first aid kit somewhere." He held out a hand. "I'm Steampunk, we kind of got off on the wrong foot there. Since you didn't shoot us on sight I guess you aren't Mythic Directive."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 am

Rin looked at Steampunk, then sighed softly. "I see this might take awhile." Then turned slightly, when she heard the sound of a crate breaking. "I'll go check things out." She moved her eyes towards Douglas. "Take the injured guy to the cabin...for now...I'll see if I can find the first aid kit too."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-