HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:01 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:53 am

Allora lowered her hand
"You were screaming something about a scroll, then something about not being able to watch anymore. So I tried shaking you but that didnt work. The only thing I could think of was....well....to back hand you.
She looked away from him upon saying those last few words

Ella sighed
"I remember having a sister and that you are my sister. I remember being promise to have you back, but I can't remember why."
she looked down at her sister
"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:58 am

Mathuriel's annoyance was then diminished by the import of her words.
"That's very odd. I can't remember a damned instant of that." He gently moved her off, and he sat up, racking his temples. "What did I do? Describe it to me."

Her sister looked disheartened, but buried her face in Ella's chest.
"Do you... love me, sis?" she whimpered, hardly daring to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:32 am

You didn't really do anything you just sat upright and said "I'm not giving you that scroll again" but with a few other words added."
she thought for a moment
"then you said you didn't do anything and to stop it that you didnt want to watch it anymore. Whatever it was"
she looked at him
"do you remember any of this?"

Ella wrapped her arms around her sister
"of course I do, your my sister, I will always love you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Mathuriel looked upset.
"No...I'm annoyed now. I'm not sure why I should forget. I never forget but now... this dimension is doing a lot of weird stuff to my head."
He looked over at her. "Was I...er...loud?"

Kiss snuggled up to her. "Thanks, sis. I love you too. What are we gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Allora sat at the foor of the bed
"Do you think maybe going into another dimension would help?"
she looked towards the door
"You were loud enough for them to hear, they are on their way now"

Ella took a moment to think things over
"I don't know really, maybe wait for my king to get back in case he needs me at his side for anything"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Hearing Mathuriel's screams, Elyan drew his sword and ran into the room that Allora took him to. When he made it inside, he saw...Mathuriel and Allora calmly talking about what had just happened. Confused and even more annoyed, he put his sword away and approached the two.
"Did I miss something here? Not even a minute ago, you were screaming bloody murder. Don't tell me I heard someone else screaming at the top of their lungs about some scroll."
He didn't even try to hide his foul mood.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:45 am

Melissa had been rendered unconscious by the drug, so he would have to wait to see if his efforts had borne.
Vorgen was, however, pleased that he could shift his attention to something that he had kept at the back of his mind, which had started to gnaw at him.
He stood at the door to the King's chamber, and knocked loudly, creating incidental blood splatters with each impact.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:42 am

Ella was still staring at the ceiling when there was a sudden knock at the door. Ella looked down at her sister.
"I wonder if that's him"
She slid out from under her sister and made her way towards the door. Pulling the door open she was surprised to see it wasn't him. She took a few steps back.
"Who are you?"
Knowing the king had the castle under strict lockdown she knew he must have been from within the castle.
"Did the king send you? Does he want me?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:32 am

He gave the girl an inquisitive look, before walking through the door.
'Allow me to introduce myself.' He started bowing respectfully. 'I am Vorgen. I am a servant of the King, dealing with all the more...unpleasant requirements of rule, shall we say?'
Vorgen stood up, a looked her in the eyes. 'I must say, it's odd that you haven't heard of me. Maybe after all that's been done to your head, your memories are scattered or misplaced. Though, with the infamy I hold in this place, I would have expected that word of me would have graced your delicate ear...Your Highness.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:42 am

Valeria stood behind Elyan, though Allora and Mathuriel could clearly see her. She gently placed her hand on Elyan's arm, as she looked towards Mathuriel. "Are you sure you don't remember what caused you to shout like that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:49 am

Kiss immediately hid behind Ella, peeking out at the newcomer.
"I don't like him," she whispered.

Mathuriel closed his eyes, struggling to remember.
"It's... odd. It's like every time I try, something blocks me - a wall of some kind. But for me to scream... I'm not really the screaming type. But I've been dreaming about a scroll... if I was yelling something about that, it must be important. Sorry..."
He looked apologetically at Elyan and Valeria. "I hope I didn't cause any kind of inconvenience."

OOT: *troll face*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Ella Gave him a questioning look
"all that's been done to my head and memories? What to you mean by that?"
she looked back at Kiss as if wondering if Kiss knew what he was talking about, she then looked back at Vorgen
"What do you mean my memories have been scattered or misplaced?"
she shook her head
"Not I haven't heard of you, Now please tell me what you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Elyan's right eye twitched ever so slightly.
"Well...it wasn't anything that you had any control over, I guess."
He let out a small sigh.
"Whatever, let's try to figure this out. You've been dreaming about a scroll, right? And you said something about a scroll when you had that nightmare. So, what does it all mean? Maybe you heard something about an ancient, magical scroll that could help us out or something?"
He then glanced towards Allora and Valeria.
"How about you two? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Valeria folded her arms, deep in thought. She looked to Elyan. "I'm not sure, but it's a start." She replied, then unfolded her arms. "I can't say that my family had any dealings with anyone in contact with any kind of scrolls."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:47 am

He smiled warmly at her. 'Now, I could tell you what I mean by that, but for all you know, I could be lying. I could fill your head with fallacies and declare them as truth.'
Vorgen took a step closer. 'That's the issue with amnesia; people could fill your head with lies, and you'd never know the difference. But I digress. How are you feeling, My Queen? Steady heart rate, even breathing? Any headaches?' He asked, with what sounded like concern.
Then he looked at Kiss, and cocked his head.
'Didn't I watch you die?' Vorgen asked, with the same demeanour one would have if he were asking how her day was.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:58 am

Kiss shook her head. Then, her eyes widened, she sprang off the bed and vomited hard onto the floor, gasping for breath.

A fair few miles away, Mathuriel's face went stark white, and he doubled over puking fit to bust. "Oh...oh gods... dimensional nausea... not good..." He wiped his mouth, his eyes flickering around his head as he tried to work out what the devil was happening. "Something's wrong... something is really wrong. Something is happening which stands no probability of happening without impossible intervention, which goes against the fundamental laws of the universe and..."
He puked again.
"Gaah... essentially, there is a flaw in this dimension and as long as that flaw exists things are going to start getting bad. Really, really bad. It must have something to do with the king..."

In his chambers, the king suddenly gripped the side of his throne for support, the urge to regurgitate washing over him.
Something's not right. But how -
The king's eyes narrowed.
VORGEN.
He stormed out of his study, heading straight for his bedchamber.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:18 am

Ella took a step back as he took a step closer
"I'm fine, I don't feel ill or anything. I haven't had any headaches and I am breathing just fine"
she heard Kiss puking behind her after he asked if he just watched Kiss die, Ella tilted her head
"She didn't die, she has been here the whole time, I was the one that was taken"
she heard her sister puking behind her and quickly rain over to aid her
"Sister whats wrong?"

Allora looked over at Mathuriel tilting her head
"flaws? what kind of flaws?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:31 am

There was something wrong here, Vorgen knew. So wrong it was almost palpable. He moved across the room swiftly, closing the gap between himself and Kiss. He brought a clawed finger of his armour across her arm, taking some of her blood with it. He sniffed the blood, before depositing it into his mouth.
Vorgen frowned. The blood was so similar, almost identical to that of the one he'd seen die, which cemented his theory that Kiss had died. Or would have. There was something...off about the blood. A tinge in it that matched nothing he had sampled before.
What are you? he puzzled in his mind, both bewildered and thoroughly intrigued.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Kiss coughed and spluttered. "I-I'm fine, just - just an upset stomach, I'll-I'll be fine -"
The door banged open and the king stood there, what little could be seen of his expression under the shadows that permanently swept across it making it very clear he was absolutely furious.
"Vorgen. Out. Now," he snapped, as one would speak to an errant dog who'd sneaked into the pantry.

Mathuriel closed his eyes yet again.
"The closest way language can describe it, is that something exists that shouldn't. Something that can only exist because someone is screwing with the natural order of things. If left unchecked... I don't even want to think about what could happen."
He rose to his feet, shaking but determined.
"I keep having this dream... it's familiar somehow. I'm facing a wall filled with scrolls. A voice is telling me to take the top one and give it to him, this terrible dark scroll with glowing purple text. But... in the dream, the last thing I wanted to do is give it to him. Every time I fight and every time I wake up I feel like I've missed something important, like when something's on the tip of your tongue but just away from conscious thought. That and the nosebleeds, and now this..." He rubbed his mouth. "Something is not right here, with all of this. But for the life of me I can't think what it is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 pm

When the king entered Ella was quick to be at his side, knowing her sister would be ok
"Is everything alright my king?"
she looked a bit concerned hoping she hadn't disappointed him

Allora thought for a moment
"DO you think maybe it has something to do with the king or some other supernatural source?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Continuing off from where Allora started, Elyan chimed in.
"For that matter, do you remember anything about where this might have been? Did anything at all in the dream ring a bell? Even a vague idea of where this might be would help. Keep calm, walk through the dream one step at a time and if anything at all seems familiar, just call it out."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Mathuriel sat down, and started to rub his temples.
"It's... a room, like a study. It seems familiar, way too familiar - like a place once forgotten. I recognize a few of the scrolls, minor things, locations of places and the inter-dimensional coordinates of magical artifacts. But the top one... The awful black one, I can't remember what it is! Damn it all!" he groaned in frustration. "And the voice behind me... it sounds like a voice I should know, a voice I did know, but I..."
He vomited again.
"What is wrong with me!?" he cursed. "It's like -" He froze. Then he spoke in a whisper.
"It's like something is deliberately stopping me from remembering."

The king's expression softened at Ella's attentiveness. "Thank you Ella. Everything will be fine. It is clear that Vorgen here is causing your sister quite some distress. This will not be tolerated."
He returned his attention to Vorgen. "Get out."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:15 pm

If Vorgen was annoyed, he didn't show it. He continued smiling and turned to leave.
'My Lord, I would very much like to speak with you. After this current situation has been rectified, of course.'
He headed for the door, giving the smallest of glances to Ella and then Kiss before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Ella looked over at Vorgen then to her sister
"He only just spoke to me. "
she looked over at Vorgen as he exited the room
"the only thing he said to my sister was something about seeing her die"
Ella looked up at the king
"Why would he ask her that?"
she looked back at her sister
"She is obviously alive and I have no memory of her dying"
she tried to remember, why couldn't she remember anything. Then suddenly it came quicker then a flash, she saw her sister laying on the ground lifeless, motionless. She saw herself crying over her sister and then it was all gone. Ella gasped and dropped to the floor holding her hand over her ears. She had a shocked expression on her face when looking at her sister.
"please make it stop!!"
she closed her eyes trying to get rid of that image, the image of her sister laying on the floor lifeless. She opened her eyes looking at her sister, what she saw caused her to almost double over. Her sister was covered in blood, she had multiple wounds all over her body. Ella blinked and the blood and wounds were gone.
"NO MORE... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!"
she laid on the floor curled in a ball shaking, her hands over her ears, tears fell from her eyes, she couldn't get the image out of her her head, the image of her sister covered in blood, lifeless 'what does it mean?'
"make it go away"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:21 am

Elyan shrugged.
"For all we know, maybe something is. Either way, it doesn't look like this is going anywhere anytime soon. If we don't have any idea what to do about these dreams, we might as well just keep doing what we were going to do."
He looked around at the others.
"So, what's our next move? Well...I guess before we do anything else, we should get him some water."
He gave Mathuriel a slightly concerned look.
"Are you gonna be alright? Can you get up and walk?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next