HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:09 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 pm

OOT will post her character info a little later

She sat at a local bar, close to the port, looking out at the sea. What she would give to be out on the deep blue again. But without a ship she was stuck on this god forsaken place called land. She picked up her drink and looked down into the half empty glass for a moment before chugging the rest of it down. She slammed the glass down and looked across the table at a man who was sweating profusely as he tried to finish his drink. Lilian leaned on her one arm with a smirk
"Do you give up or do you still think you can out drink me?"
Being a pirate Lilian was able to hold liquor far better then the average man, is had also been told that she can out drink a few male pirates.
The man across her shakily picked up his drink and finished it, slamming the glass on the table. Lil smiled
"Hmm, I think this called for another."
She waved the waitress over and requested two more drinks be brought out. At this time the man was about ready to pass out. the crown cheering him on wanting him to finish another. When the waitress brought them to the table, Lil didn't hesitate and chugged it down. The man got about 1/8 of the way before falling over. Some of the crowd cheered while others groaned in disappointment for they just lost a fair amount of gold on a bet. Lil chuckled as she walked over to the corner booth and settled herself down propping her feet on the table. She requested a bottle of rum be brought over to wash out the taste of ale. If she was going to get drunk, rum was the way to go...
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Clun smiled. "The way you care about him. It's cute. Tyrcestus is somehow holding a group full of crazy people together. A typhoon won't do much more than get in his way. I'll follow you if you want."
Tyrcestus was standing with one foot on the prow, the wind tearing at his hair and clothes. The wall of the typhoon loomed steadily closer.
He closed his eyes - and saw it again, the reddened chest on the little island at the bottom of the sea. This time, he heard pounding from inside.
He shook his head. The wall loomed directly in front of them.
His heart pounded. His hands were shaking. "By the gods, I'm terrified," he muttered. Then he braced himself.
"LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Hexy floated straight down to Sean's side, her hands flexing, twisting and forming shapes as she brought all her power to bear. The electrical field that had been formed around the ship started to glow a witchy green, and the shapes of cackling demons could be seen in the arcs of energy.
The pirates were absolutely terrified, which prompted the ever-savvy Gizzard to sneak up to Leon. "I think, now that the moment is upon us, a last rallying cry is needed," he said thoughtfully. "Now who on earth would possess the heroic fortitude and mighty voice to accomplish such a thing?" he pondered, looking at Leon meaningfully.

Vizard peeked out of his room, saw the typhoon the whirlpool was literally about to crash them into, then in a fit of fatalism walked up to Tsukiyo's room and knocked.
"Would you please let me make love to you for the last ten seconds of our lives?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:05 pm

Hearing Gizzard's voice behind me-- or at least I think it's Gizzard and not Vizard-- I can't help but smile and agree with him.
"You know, I think you have a point there. If I'm going to become king of the high seas someday, I need to start talking like it!"
I take a few steps forward, take a deep breath and call out to the crew.
"NOW LISTEN UP, YA SEA DOGS!! I don't want to hear any whimpering, crying or girly screams coming out of any of you! You boys might be scared, but it's time to man up and face those fears like a REAL pirate! Are you pirates on the greatest ship to sail the seas, or are you just a bunch of land-lubbers who want to run home to mommy because the big, mean storm is too much for you?!?! It's time to prove what yer really made of, mateys! LET'S SHOW THIS STORM THAT NOTHING CAN STOP THE DRAGON!!!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:57 pm

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 Sad-anime-girl-blue-eye-cg-white-hair-girls-sango-otomimi-infinity-sky-355217_zps1247ff1f

Exclude the horn things in her head and replace with a pirate hat Smile

Name : Lil (Lillian)
Sex: Female
Weapon: sword, flintlock
Class: Pirate

Backstory: Orphaned at a the age of three due to the sudden death of her parents. Lil managed to find her way onto a pirate ship. When she was discovered the captain didn't have the heart to kill her, instead made her one of his crew. Since then Lil has found her love being at sea and eventually got herself her own ship. But due to a ship wreck which cost her, her ship and entire crew she has been land bond for several months, hoping a pirate ship will come along so that she can join a crew.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 am

Sean smiled as he saw the field crackle into a greenish hue. He had a pretty good feeling that this was going to work.
"It's a good thing that your here, Who knows what I would do without you."
His eyes started to fill with electricity as streams of electricity started to flow into him from the sky. He smiled even more as his mind saw the typhoon growing even closer.
It's full speed ahead now!  

Zerron started to sense the presence of demons, but these where more of the controlled type. And these guys where just forming around inside some kind of field, ether to add to it or to strengthen it. Then he heard Leon yelling about heading into the center of the typhoon Prison. Zerron Grinned and slowly started to laugh.
"Hehe, hehehe HAHAHA! So that's where we're headin. Right into the middle of that typhoon! Well lets hope that man can help us out and that we can escape as well as we can get in. If not then lets hope He's friendly. "  
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:31 am

There is no answer to the knock on the door. If someone were to enter the room they would find it empty of any life... Or spiritual life.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Arisa opened her eyes, and looked at Zerron. "Should we go above deck to lend a hand?" She asked him, since she was finding it a bit difficult to focus on whatever it was she was supposed to be focusing on.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:43 am

Zerron thought for a little bit and decided to go with her idea.
Well she isn't trained well enough to meditate and focus in tense situations. Forgot how much of a pain it is to teach beginners.
"Might as well have a front seat to watch. If my guts right we shouldn't have to help them out, but theres a off chance that they might need our help." Zerron got up and started to go up deck. he looked back at Arisa.
"Well, aren't you going to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:25 am

The pirates went from quaking in their boots to roaring with courage, brandishing their cutlass at the typhoon, threatening to slit it open, ravish its daughters and have its gizzard for supper, which prompted that one particular sailor to get smacked in the back of the head by an annoyed delusionist.
Their shouts were drowned out - as the typhoon slammed into the ship's newly formed barrier, causing the whole vessel to shudder and creak like it was about to break apart.
"SEAN! HEXY! GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT, THE PAIR OF YOU!!" Tyrcestus held on for dear life before realizing that Trinity would be freaking out right now, so he managed to fall back into the hold. From Trinity and Clun's point of view, he fell out of nowhere straight onto his face.

Hexy stopped blushing and pressing her legs together at Sean's compliment long enough to focus, her witchcraft pleasantly corrupting the electrical barrier Sean had already formed until the entire ship resembled some demonic monstrous thing hurled from the lightning-streaked bowels of creation. The boat pushed hard, but the typhoon was relentless and for Sean and Hexy it felt like they were getting pummeled. Hexy bit her lip and her eyes were tight, trying to hide the pain she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Arisa nodded her head, and got up off the floor. As she walked towards Zerron, she felt the ship violently rocking side to side, back and forth. When the ship was slammed by the typhoon, she nearly fell back on the floor, if she hadn't grabbed a hold of a rope flopping about the cabin. "Well, I guess I don't get sea sick."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Sean could feel the pressure of the typhoon bearing down on the field around them as they entered the feirce storm. The storm was testing his will power and strength, but he wouldn't let this defeat him. He put all he had into the field alongside hexy.
"I hope to hell that this is worth it!"

"Well that good to hear. We must be going through the typhoon now. Everyone hold on to something, ether it's a rope, someone else or your lunch and rum hold on to something because it's going to be a bumpy ride to Davy Jones's place tonight!"
Zerron continued up to the deck. His face lit up like a child when he got a look at what was happening outside.
"Look at all of those demons, heh being forced to use their energy to make a shield around us. Only wish i was the one doing it."
As he looked up and around, he started to see lightning arc around the dome of demonic auras.
"Now thinking about who is doing and making all of this is actually starting to scare me."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:57 pm

This is bad...standing near the front of the ship, I'm getting hit pretty hard from the typhoon's winds. I need a solution and I need it soon. As I struggle against the wind, I happen to glance at the sword around my waist...well, that might just work!
"You won't take Captain Leon that easily!"
I pull out my sword, hold onto it with both hands and thrust it right into the ship as I kneel down, giving me something to hang onto in the storm. Now that I'm a little more steady, I can't but wonder if there's something I can do to help Sean and Hexy.
"He's using the element of lightning...so maybe..."
I hold up my right hand and focus my energy into it. Since I haven't exactly mastered my ability yet, I'm having a little trouble concentrating in this storm. But it doesn't slow me down much, a pale green glow wraps around my hand and I call out to the sword that I'm about to create.
"A sword blessed by the power of lightning...Thunderbrand!"
Right after I say that, a longsword appears in my right hand. It's not quite as impressive-looking as the one I have in my left hand, but it's probably the best one I've made yet. A few sparks fly off of it as I grasp the hilt.

I look back to the sphere of electricity protecting my ship. Even with this sword, I don't have nearly as much control over the power of lightning as Sean does. But still...this should be enough to help him out, at least! I thrust Thunderbrand into the air and a surge of lightning pours out from it, merging with the shield and giving it an extra boost of power. I smile and call out to Sean and Hexy.
"Now that storm doesn't stand a chance at all! Keep it up, you two!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:07 am

Oran hopped down from the helm and walked over to Lorena.
'Lori, Lori, Lori...' He reached her, and held her upper arms comfortingly. He then smiled.
'Everything I do can be construed as suicide. But sometimes...'
He leaned her backwards, moving with her. '...suicide can have its benefits.' His lips inches from Lorena's own, and he leaned in closer...
...before letting her fall on her ass and standing up straight. 'Besides, those weirdos seem to be after something pretty important if they're going to this much effort. And important usually means valuable.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:12 am

Trinity jumped up when Ty fell on his face, she ran over to him and dropped to her knees beside him
"Ty are you ok?"
She placed her hand on his shoulder to help him up

"Oran you JERK!"
She swung her leg kicking his out from under him knocking him on his ass
"You outta know better then to knock ME down, you know damn will I'll take you down with me"
she smirked then got up straightening her clothes and her hat while looking at the other ship her eyes gleamed with a thought
"Could it be GOLD?"
she noticed the crew men standing around looking at her and Oran and she gave them the death glare
"STOP GAWKING AND GET TO WORK, THIS SHIP ISN'T GONNA SAIL ITSELF!!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 am

He chuckled to himself as he lay on the deck. 'You know Lori? I think you're something about me.'
He pushed himself to sitting then managed to propel himself at her. 'I'm nothing if not persistent!'
Oran reached out to grab her legs to pull her to the deck. However, he misjudged the distance, a caught her trousers instead. Unfortunately, with his momentum the material was pulled down her legs, the seams ripping down the middle, revealing her black lacy panties, with skull and crossbones emblazoned on them.
Oran stared.
And stared...
..and stared some more.
'Well,' he said, still gawking at her underwear, 'didn't expect something so...dainty.'
Then a smile broke out across his face. 'I knew it was a kitty tattoo.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:37 pm

There was a sudden click and Oran was staring down the barrel of Lorena's gun
"You know...."
she tilted her head at him
"That was a VERY wrong move"
She looked at the crew
"GET BACK TO WORK OR I'LL MAKE YOU ALL WALK THE BLOODY PLANK"
she turned her gaze back to Oran
"Now I suggest you run below deck and get me another pair of trousers to wear, or I'll blow your bloody head off"
She leaned in and whispered in his ear
"You speak about this to anyone, I'll cut your balls off in your sleep and force you to eat them. "
she leaned back glaring
"Do I make myself clear?"
she raised a brow waiting for a response
"You aren't the only one with a temper on this ship, and I suggest you not push me"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:53 am

Oran's smile didn't waiver. He took it a deep breath before replying.
'Well, here's the thing. This is a new ship to me, and I have no idea where everything is.'
He got to his feet, and put his hands on Lorena's shoulders, still looking down the barrel of her gun. 'There's no telling how long it'll take to find you something that fits. Could be five minutes, could take an hour. And that's if there's anything left. Remember, this ship was recently host to a lot of people that hopped onto another ship taking most, if not all of their stuff with them.'
He sighed, 'What I'm getting at, my dainty lacy kitty cat, is that do you really want to be stood here, in your panties, for God knows how long, with all these sailors that haven't felt the touch of a woman in ages? You may be good, but I know for a fact you can't hold them all off. So, why don't you come help me look?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:16 pm

my dainty lacy kitty cat
Lorena fired the gun just between his legs grazing by his family Jewels.
"Say that again and next time I wont miss"
she raised a brow. Then sighed as she haltered her gun
"I hate when your right"
She stood up, covering her exposed parts
"Lets go see if we can find anything below deck"
she glared at the crew
"Before they get any ideas"
she then glared at Oran
"And don't you be getting any ideas either"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Sean and Hexy where doing the best they could.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING!" Sean said as he kept up his strength to keep the field up.
This might be crazy, but I hope that this guy is worth all the trouble. And time better not go slowly here...

Zerron was just standing on deck, enjoying the show.
"Yes, keep this up guys. This is one HELL OF A SHOW!!!! HAHAHA!" He laughed as he looked into the typhoon that was trying so hard to tear them apart.
"It's not everyday that you get to enjoy a typhoon without having to worry about it killin ya!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:19 pm

The typhoon's wall shifted, buckling against the pressure of the ship.
"Come on..." the captain growled through gritted teeth. "Come on, you toothless mother of a butcher's mutt, COME ON!"

Tyrcestus got back upright and gave Trinity a hug, though it was more to steady himself than anything else.
"Both of you hold onto something," he managed to say before the entire ship lurched forwards, throwing every standing man and woman aboard it off their feet. Clun hit the wall first, before Tyrcestus crashed into him, and Trinity landed on Tyrcestus's face.
"Preferable to the floor," his muffled voice confessed.

The spinning death-wheel of water made a sound like a wailing banshee as it tried to drag the ship under - then with a great whoosh, the barrier broke. Water came down all across the ship drenching them all as the empowered vessel stabbed through the typhoon's outer hull and found its way inside.

Instantly, a difference was there. The air was quiet and calm. There was more than enough room to spin the ship 180 degrees without it touching the typhoon's walls. They were now being gently tugged by the whirlpool, down towards an island at the very bottom of the sea that was exposed by the cyclone.

Hexy crumpled, managing to make it to her knees before keeling onto her side.
Vizard reluctantly paid twenty gold coins to a triumphant Gizzard.
"Are we dead?" Clun's muffled voice asked from under Tyrcestus's back as they started peeling off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:25 pm

After getting back to my feet, I let out a loud laugh as we pass through the storm.
"Well, that wasn't too bad, was it?! Now that we've gotten through the worst of it..."
I turn to Tyrcestus.
"...What happens next? For that matter, do you even have any idea what we're supposed to do now?"
I look over to the island that we seem to be slowly moving towards.
"I gather that it has something to do with that patch of land there. Any idea what's waiting for us?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Arisa rubbed the side of her face and head after being slammed into the side of the ship. "I should've held on to something more sturdy." She groaned painfully, then looked around. "Is everyone accounted for?" She called out.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Sean went to his Knees, taking in all of the surrounding energy as the field broke. After he absorbed all of the energy he smiled as he looked at the clear sky. They made it, they where in the eye of the storm. He looked down at Hexy, who was Keeling on her side.

"Are you alright hexy? I... I think we made it through."    

Zerron was smiling and laughing like a child. He was both happy that they made it through and that the whole experience was pretty heart stopping exiting.
"Well it looks like we've made it through in one piece. Well at least from up here it looks like it."
He went below deck to see the damage and heard what Arisa was saying.
"Thats why you always need to watch your surroundings Arisa, and kinda why I warned all of ya to hold on to something. Knew it was going to be a bumpy ride but we've made it."  Zerron got to the center of the room and looked around.
"Anyone dead or seriously injured by any chance? "  
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:20 am

Arisa shook her head. "There's a few bumps and bruises, but it looks like everyone is relatively fine." She answered. She looked around at the trashed room. "I suppose we should start cleaning up, and securing everything, while we're in the clear; just in case." She suggested, as she started to pick up the things that had fallen on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Trinity groaned after being thrown against Ty but then instantly blushed when she realized her butt was pressed against his face. She tied to get up but was unsuccessful the first few times but once she did manage to get her footing she quickly got off Ty an turned to help him up
"I'm soo sorry"
Her face was completely red at this point
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next