HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:31 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Enigma shrugged and drove the knife deep into his shoulder, attempting to wiggle the rounds out of his flesh. He spoke as if nothing was even happening. He may as well have been sitting in a recliner.

"No, I'm not. I was drawn to this place by..well, let's just leave it at I was drawn to this place. It needed my help, and so I came to help."

Turning his masked face towards the town center and the still raging fire (which was currently being combated by several volunteers)

"Something tells me that I may be too late, though. This town has already been entirely shrouded in darkness. There may be a few points of light here and there, but they will soon be extinguished. I've seen the same thing many times before."

Enigma contorted his body for a moment; the first sign of pain, as he began to pry the mass of lead from inside of his shoulder.

With a cling of metal striking ceramic, the rounds were ejected from the wound and into a nearby spittoon. Enigma quickly ripped a large section off of his cloak and tied it around his shoulder and lowered his sleeve again.

"Enough about me though. Who are you, and why do I get the feeling I'm going to be shooting a lot of people because of you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Nuck watched the bullet removal with a kind of fascination, before responding firmly.
"Town got took over by Rattlesnake Spike. He lied about us. We're gonna kill him."
He paused.
"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 am

Patience pointed at Nuck
"Pretty much what he said"
she sighed
"We came here looking for the sheriff only to find blood smeared around in his office."
She looked up at the sky
"I thought the sheriff had to get rough with a prisioner, not the first time I've seen the sheriff office like that"
She looked back at Enigma
" So we checked the bar to see if he was there having a drink with the towns folk, only to find everyone there had been murdered"
She shuddered remembering how much of a pig Spike was
"We ran into him at the bar, Thankfully Nuck here saved my life, and we managed to get away"
She looked in the direction they came from
"We managed to get out of this town to get back to my place, which is a short travel in that direction."
she looked back at Enigma
"But before we got out of town, Spike made up a lie about us and put a bounty on each of our heads"
She looked around at some of the towns people who were giving her a disgusted look
"So now everyone in this town wants to turn me into spike or dead"
She shook her head
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:59 am

"Well.." Enigma began, working his shoulder to and fro, before it finally let out a loud pop and Enigma was able to move it again.

"I will assist in ending that problem, in any way I can."

Enigma turned to the townsfolk, flashing his weapons, sending them scurrying away.

"Vermin. They believe anything they hear, simply because of fear. How pathetic."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:42 am

Patience looked over at the towns people
"thats pretty much how it works in a small town like this"
She shook her head once again
"i wonder how many more men he has around here, and where he gets them all"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 am

Enigma shrugged and began to ask people about finding an arms trader.

"Those kind of people.. if you can really call them people.. they just do not see another way. That is what they consider to be their only available means of living. You really can not blame them for what they are doing. But they can not change. Then though, there are those who do it simply because they enjoy it..those are the ones who truly deserve to suffer by my hand. This man you talk about is likely one of those types."

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:13 am

Nuck nodded for sure.
"I would concur. I suspect these men are simply mercenaries kept loyal by paycheck."

"Well how-dee-doo!"
Spike stood, grinning, on a nearby rooftop.
"Well ain't this a cheery little shindig? A whore, a dum-dum and a freak!"
A wagon was pulled out in front of them, a small army surrounding it.
"Now then, I believe I have some scolding to do. Patience, Patience, Patience...what on earth would your father say if he knew what a whore his little girl turned out to be? He'd be crying, turning in his grave, regretting ever having a daughter..."
He shook his head sorrowfully.
"Such a damn shame..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:51 am

Enigma cracked his neck and nonchalantly dropped his cloak, revealing what had been hidden underneath. He wore a tan vest, black cargo pants and tan boots. His skin was covered in burns and scars, from a life of battle.

Something was off about his skin though.. Aside from his right arm, it had a greyish tint to it. As if it was dying.

Having found ammunition before the arrival of the man on the roof, Enigma raised his sawn off to the roof.

"Greetings. I have been wondering when you would turn up. I am the enigma. I can feel the darkness inside of you, and I can not have that roaming around. I am the only darkness which will survive. As such, I'm afraid I must ask you to die. I'll allow you to choose the method of your execution."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:29 am

Patience looked up at the man as he appeared
"I AM NOT A WHORE!"
She gritted her teeth. When the army appeared in front of them she took a step back ready to fight. She heard Spike mention her father
"M-my father. How on earth do you know my father? NO HE WOULD NOT!!"
she aimed her gun at spike
"YOUR A LIAR"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 am

"You threaten me?"

Spike clicked his fingers, and the back of the wagon was uncovered - to reveal a gatling gun. Three men stood behind it, one already slowly cranking the handle. Combined with the thirty already around them, one wrong move and the three of them would be completely obliterated.

"I threaten you back. See how that works?"

Spike reclined on the rooftop.
"I'll choose my method to be either old age or too much sex in one night. That second one can be a lot sooner, if Patience there is willing to help me out with it..."
He grinned.
"Let me explain how this is going to work, you three."

As he spoke, twenty more men emerged from behind them, cutting off their ability to reach cover.
They were trapped.
"Now, I'm a believer in fair fights, I am. Truly. But, and here's the catch, I'm not exactly of the opinion of a balanced fight. So how's about we play this out like this then. You two big scary men stay down there, and Patience, you come up here to get some payback on evil ol' me. Sound fair? A straight up duel, right here on this rooftop, and whilst I may be a killer, a liar and a scoundrel, ma'am, when I give my word on a duel, I keep it. O'course, the alternative is that y'all get blown to bits. Up to you."

Nuck looked at Patience.
"Don't do it...it's a trick!"
Then he looked around at the insurmountable odds.
"Ooer... but we may not have any options..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:21 am

Daniel began to walk outside and saw Enigma, Patience, and a third person cornered completely and entirely. He was roughly 50 yards away and was disappointed in Spikes recklessness, Pulling out his revolver he aimed outward, balanced aim, accurate to one of the heads one of the men. That was surrounding behind Enigma, Finally after steadying his aim he shot, and than 5 more bullets followed into 6 different men's heads. He quickly reloaded and followed the same process. Shouting out.

"Spike! Cut the shit! You except this town to reform by itself?! You're adding to the cause I am working against. This is the type of corruption that lures people like The Enigma here. I told you, Clean up the town, Not destroy it. You're causing more damage than making repairs. God himself is judging you right now, and I'll tell ya. He ain't got nothin nice to say about ya. Be wise and call it off."

Daniel hadn't much of a choice in his next action. He reloaded once more and Aimed the gun directly at Enigmas head. Though he understood and even wanted the help of him to clear out this hellhole, he had no choice but to protect his ally.

"Enigma, I Advise you to either leave this town, or stop killing everyone here. I know you're killing the corrupt, But we ain't got much population other than these shitty criminals... Spike, End this show once and for all, The priest wants to get over to the church, and you ain't exactly making it so he can walk over. You'll let patience, Nuck, and Enigma walk free, and you'll watch your temper about it."

He already had the line of trajectory for both Enigma and Spike correct if either of then were to try to attack.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:36 am

"I was just defending myself and my men..."
Spike grumped like a spoiled child.
"How would you react if some punk just up leaped in and started massacring all your men? You'd want him dead too?"
He now looked indignant.
"And I am fighting the corruption very nicely, thank you. We are agents of the peace, and these nasty folk have been doing naughty things in the eyes of the Lord. Although," he chuckled quietly, "when I meet up with the Devil we're both going to be giving God the finger as he drags me off to hell. So really, ain't no threat you can pull on me is worth it, Danny boy."
He raised a hand, and his men lowered their weapons.
"Alright, new deal. The three of you, do as the man said - get the hell out of our town. Now. But, just saying, Patience my darling - that offer of a duel is still on the table."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:02 am

Patience looked up at Spike with fire in her eyes
"Oh what i would give to dual you, you disgusting pig"
she gripped her gun tightly but found it best to lower it seeing they were outnumbered
"And one more thing STOP CALLING ME YOUR DARLING!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:19 am

"Not an issue of numbers, baby. Just you and me in one duel. Come on... if you're not too afraid, darling."
He winked, then licked his lips at her.
"Mmm... I can just imagine telling your old daddy how good his daughter tasted in my mouth..."
He pointed at his crotch with a grin.
"I taste better darling. You're welcome to take a lick..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 am

Patience had put her shotgun back on her shoulder
"Im not at all afraid of dueling you"
When he licked his lips she clenched her fist trying to contain her temper
"LEAVE MY FATHER OUT OF IT"
Him telling her he tasted better was the last straw. She pulled one of her guns from her holster aimed and fired. The bulled whizzing by his head
"I highly doubt that. That was a warning shot, NEXT time i wont miss"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 am

Spike laughed.
"Do that again, honey, and you won't do it a third time. Self-defense, pure and simple."
He paused.
"I see your daddy did such a poor job of disciplining you. Maybe I should take a whip at it. I've got a whip, too - a few lashes in the right spot would set you straight. And maybe you'd need me to brand your ass too like a cow just to get you to behave."
He chuckled, and his eyes roved down to Patience's breasts.
"And I could definitely enjoy milking you... hell, if your old dad wasn't rotting in the dirt he'd probably thank me for teaching his daughter to act more proper. Heck, you want to do right by your dad?"
He un-shouldered a whip.
"Come here and bend over."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:04 am

Paxton was watching from the safety of the front door of Daniel's shack. He didn't want violence anymore. He just couldn't take it. Or is it the fear of guns keeping me from taking action? He couldn't answer that question to himself. That girl. She doesn't seem so bad. Why is it her getting picked on? If she has a gun, can't she just take care of her oppressor in one shot? Maybe I should start practicing with a gun myself...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 am

Patience gripped her gun she sooo wanted to fire another shot at him but chose not to. She lowered her gun and placed it back in her holster.
"NO"
She turned around and walked away
"Your not worth my time, say what you will. One day we will cross paths again and it will be my pleasure to fire a silver bullet right through that ugly mug of yours"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:28 am

Spike mock-gasped.
"Ahh... you're breaking my heart, baby."
He clasped his heart and staggered back, looking mock-horrified.
"Come on back to me, darling. Please, I'll do anything, ANYTHING..."
He smiled slyly.
"I'll even tell you what actually happened to your mother of yours... Jenny, right? Rainy day, about a decade ago. I was there, sweet cheeks. And your mother tasted just as good as you..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:06 am

Patience stopped dead in her tracks. She clenched her fist
"You....YOU MONSTER"
A tear streamed down her cheek as she remembered that day
"you....murderer...why?"
she looked back at him
"WHY DID YOU KILL THEM? THEY NEVER HURT ANYONE"
she was shaking at this point overwhelmed with emotions
"what did you do to her? TELL ME!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Enigma, let out an exasperated sigh before removing his mask, revealing his deformed face. He looked up to Spike, even though he didn't actually have any eyes with.

He lifted his sawn off, paying no attention to the mass of men surrounding him.

"You're really fucking annoying, kid."

He raised the second one next to the first as a wicked smile spread across his face.

"Let's play a game. It's called 'fuck off and die' you can go first."

Enigma quickly opened fire, unloading both twin barrels in a split second, all four slugs headed for the man on the roof.

He didn't think the bandits would move without the man on the roofs expressed consent, so he spent that split second before their retaliation to plan out his next moves.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Daniel sighed he didn't want to shoot but he had too. Aiming towards Enigmas mid spine, He let the Hammer bang, but that wasn't enough, If he tried to evade he shot left and right, just enough for a step or slight movement would effect him in each direction, one high, so if he jumped it would hit his skull, and one low for if he crouched. Than he quickly reloaded.

"I am done talking, now it's all shooting."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Spike had instantly flashed his cape, and the shotgun pellet's momentum, not designed to cover that long a range, had their momentum drained and simply dropped to the ground, harmless.
"AND WHO'S GOT THE BIGGEST GUN HERE!?"

The gatling started up.
"OH WAIT! ME! Oh, and Patience?" he called just before the firestorm. He gave an evil smirk.
"Seeing as you tasted so much like your mother, I hope that you taste the same as her down there. Simply lip-smacking."
He kissed the air, laughed, then jumped backwards out of sight.

The gatling gun started up, and the men around it moved forwards, creating a solid wall of bullets nothing could survive.

"WE MUST RETREAT!!" Nuck yelled, and he turned around and hauled ass at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 pm

patience was raged with anger, she wanted him and she wanted him DEAD. But seeing the gatling gun starting up she made a run for it.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT MARK MY WORDS"
she ran towards the direction of the rocks
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Enigma turned and let the two bullets pierce his chest, flashing a quick smile to Daniel before rolling into cover.

The men began to approach as Enigma lobbed two small cylindrical objects over the cover he was hiding behind. As the men came closer, Enigma started to laugh a bit. They couldn't hear the all too familiar sound over the gatling gun chewing away at his cover.

They came ever closer and Enigma shouted out.

"Hey! Bandits!"

They all turned at attention, possibly out of curiosity, more likely out of stupidity. Bandits weren't known for their intelligence.

Enigma slid his face out of the cover for a split second. Just long enough to say one word before pulling back behind cover.

"Boom."

The bandits had questioning looks on their face as the gatling gun started up again. The bandits had heard something when it had gone silent though..sizzling? Burning? Wait..

A massive wall of fire and dirt erupted from those cylindrical objects. Dynamite.

Enigma continued on laughing at the sheer stupidity of those men.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next