HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:01 am

Daniel stepped down from his porch, a limp still in his step, It was noticeable by the noise of each step. He kept moving towards the figure, and put his hand out. "My name is Daniel, some call me trigger, because I am quick with a gun, and accurate." it was a more-so conversation voice.

"If you need help to find your way to my shack, I do too. I haven't been able to let my mess of a leg heal, I got shot clearing out the bandit problem here. Though we've had worse, Population has skyrocketed for Mexicans. It's the damn gold rush legacy."

now that Daniel was up close he had more of a chance to observe him.

"Why do you wear a hood, If you don't mind my inquiry... None-the-less, tell me as we walk towards my home."

He turned around, and waited for the man called "Enigma" to walk side by side with him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:08 am

Enigma moved forward in what almost appeared to be a gliding motion, due to his long cloak.

He turned his faceless mask towards the man and gave him a simple explanation.

"I wear it for two reasons. One, because it gives me a presence unlike any other. Two, because I am damaged."

He continued on next to the man, his hand never leaving his leg holster.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:31 am

"I must say, It certainly is ominous. Just the fact you're tense makes me uneasy, Quite an entrance to the town, I haven't heard a shotgun in months, everyone here uses pistols, I guess they find them more accessible."

After walking for only a few moments they were at his door. It was already wide open, and Paxton like usual, Seemed like he just saw a ghost.

"I hope you dont mind, I got a house guest, He is the new Father to this town. The cathedral just sent him down to a shithole of a city. Please, sit down make yourself comfortable."

Daniel trusted the enigma could make his way into the house as he went outside to grab water from his well out back. Just taking off the bucket was easier, and the water was surprisingly ice Cold. He brought it inside with a slab of meet he kept out back in a wooden trunk. It was all of his smoked meat.

He made his way back to the front and handed the man his food.

"Enjoy yourself, friend."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:42 am

Enigma could smell the food in front of him, and so he placed a hand over his mask.

He gave a warning before removing it.

"I will place my trust in you. If you reveal this to anyone, I will erase you."

Enigma pulled back the mask and hood, revealing long white blown back hair, in contrast to his seemingly ageless skin. However, though there were no wrinkles, there were scars. Many of them. One pair of scars more shocking than the rest. Where his eyes should be, was only a mass of scar tissue and skin. He had no eye lids. It was as if he had never had eyes to begin with. He had, but none would really believe that.

Enigma cut himself off a fair portion of the meat and poured himself a glass of water, shocking considering his quite obvious blindness, but he had no trouble making his way around the meal. After he had finished, he placed the mask back over his face, after washing the blood off with some of the water and a small rag he had found in his pocket. He pulled his hood up and cracked his neck back and forth.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:54 am

Daniel was thrown aback when he saw the man's face, It was unlike anything he ever seen before. Hard enough, he had to hide the fact he was working with a relatively renown criminal.

"I didn't see anything as far as I am concerned. Say, Pal, What you calling yourself anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 am

Enigma though for a moment before responding.

"I do not necessarily have a name. You may call me whatever you wish, though myth and rumor has taken to calling me The Enigma. Enigma for short."

Enigma mulled over the man for a moment in his mind..something was off, but he couldn't tell what. Not yet, anyway. But he would find out. He always did.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 am

"Well Enigma, You're welcome to stay here so Long as you need a place to stay. I always have room, Though not a lot. I do not turn anyone away. You see I came from the east, I wasn't always living in the west. I had to come out for the same reason as everyone the gold rush."

Daniel paused as this was something trivial and irrelevant to anything actually significant.

"Well I assume you already know my name, That person you may hear, or whatever you do, cowering that Would be Paxton... He is a bit anxious but he is one hell of a good kid." Daniel Raises his voice "Come meet This man, His name is Enigma."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 am

Enigma stood to greet Paxton, but quickly collapsed onto one knee as an excruciating pain rang out in his head.

"Yes..." Enigma announced.

"I will consume.." He said weakly.

"I should not have delayed." He snapped back to attention and stood again, bowing to Daniel, giving Paxton a simple 'goodbye'.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:44 am

Spike had the place of ambush set, and the bait, too...

Nuck gently got astride the largest horse she had available, and picked out a shotgun that he held delicately in the same way Patience would hold a pistol.
"When you are ready, we go."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:18 am

The Enigma stepped from the house and headed back towards the center of the town. As he arrived, he looked around, and raised his shotgun to the air.

Several of the citizens ran into buildings to hide, but a few of the braver ones stuck around to see what was going on.

Enigma pulled the triggers, reloaded, and pulled the trigger again. He repeated this several times, launching many slugs in the air.

"I AM THE ENIGMA! THE BANE OF CORRUPTION! I WILL CONSUME ALL WHO OPPOSE ME!"

When he had finished his rant, there was no citizens left outside.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:05 am

A bullet kicked up sand at Enigma's feet.

Men emerged from all sides, about thirty-four, all with weapons raised.
"Nice rant. Now fuck off."
Every gun was cocked. If Enigma even moved they'd open fire.
"You got until we reach five to drop the guns and walk away."
The man who was speaking pulled back the hammer.
"One."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:16 am

Enigma smiled, though they didn't know. A deep booming laugh emerged from his lungs.

He quickly raised both sawn offs and opened fire, four slugs on target. He dropped one gun and sprayed his revolver into the group, 6 bullets on target. A storm of bullets erupted around him, three bullets hit his right shoulder, as he slunk into cover, against the side of the men he had not assaulted yet. He reloaded his shotguns with buckshot, his last four rounds of it, and reloaded his revolver.

His right arm would be considerably slower due to the wound, but he was already faster than he needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:21 am

Patience hopped on one of the painted steeds, and with a whip of the reigns the horse took off at rapid speed heading towards the town. When the town was within their sight she brought her horse to a stop. Using her hand to shield her eyes from the sun, she looked for an opening. She noticed several of the men cluttered in the middle of the town
"I wonder whats going on there?"
she looked back at nuck
"Maybe we should take a closer look"
Suddenly she heard a lot of gun shots.
"come on"
She whipped the reins on her horse again and started towards the town. Pulling the shotgun from her shoulder she aimed and fired at one of the bandits
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:32 am

The surviving men turned and cursed, not expecting an attack from the other side. Instantly they raced into the nearest buildings, getting cover of their own which allowed them to aim at either of their assailants, and started opening fire, nearly killing the horses and eviscerating Enigma's cover...

Nuck gasped and nearly fell off the horse, which reared as bullets kicked up dust at it's feet.
"We must leave the horses! Find cover!"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:04 pm

As the gunshots went on outside, Paxton kept his distance from the front door, sitting on a chair and backed up to a corner in the room. He was taking deep breaths and speaking to himself.
"Okay...he didn't judge me as impure...everything is fine...he's just killing any other undesirables outside...he's an ally...once this blows over, I can preach to those who aren't as dangerous as now. I'll be fine...I'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Enigma quickly slunk behind the next piece of cover he could find, immediately opening fire upon those firing upon him. As he lifted up his right arm to open fire, he felt a massive pang of pain in his shoulder and dropped the sawn off. He emptied his first sawn off and retrieved the second one with his left hand, emptying it as well. He emptied the six rounds in his revolver and quickly dashed into stronger cover. He began to reload his weapons, attempting to feel out for the hostiles across from the town center. He had placed himself too far from his enemies, but he waited for them to approach regardless.

"Woman!" Enigma shouted gruffly. "Get behind cover!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Patience jumped off her horse and leaving it to run away from the shooting. She looked around and spotted a set of rocks just a short distance from where they were. She pointed to them
"Over there"
She made a run for the rocks using them to cover her. She set her shotgun down on the rocks using it to help steady her aim, waiting for one of the men to appear from the building so she could fire off another shot. She yelled to the man who yelled at her
"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 pm

"It's just a flesh wound!" Enigma shouted back, though the severity of his wound was far beyond that. The small cluster of bullets piercing the same spot had all but crippled his right arm. If another bullet hit that spot, he would be lucky to keep his arm attached. His muscles were frayed and worn, and the bone was shattered. How he was continuing to move it at all was a shock to all but himself.

Enigma finished reloading his weapons and placed the revolver in his right hand, and a sawn off in the left. Using the recoil of the quick succession of firing from the sawn off, he was able to launch his right arm up. As he did so, he quickly turned his body and began firing. He emptied the six chambers in a semi circle, with considerably lessened accuracy, though his main goal was suppressing fire, to helpfully stress the bandits that had been attacking him.
He reached into his left pocket to retrieve more revolver rounds before releasing a highly audible "SHIT!", realizing he was out of rounds.

"I should really get a logistics guy for this kind of thing!"

One bandit began to close the gap in the downtime while Enigma had been fumbling around for revolver rounds, but Enigma launched his revolver from his left hand, striking the man in the forehead, causing him to stumble, just enough time to reload his sawn off and fire a slug into the bandits chest, leaving a gaping hole that one could stare right though, if they could see through the spray of blood.

Last edited by Enigma on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:02 am

The decision was unanimously made to reply to their attacks en masse.
Fifteen men to each side exited both sides of the building, sensing perhaps that their enemies were low on ammo and that no matter how fast they were, if enough suppressing fire was launched, then their targets would either have to leave their cover and run into the open, or become pinned and perish...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 pm

patience noticed the men coming out of the building and opened fire shooting the last bullet in her shot gun. She quickly ducked behind the rock and pulled out two more bullets and reloaded the shot gun before turning around and aiming again
"nuck start shooting them"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Enigma cursed his bad luck and ducked back behind cover, he fumbled for more rounds, only finding three left. He quickly loaded two slugs in his sawn off and waited for the right timing. One slug burst through two men who were unfortunate enough to walk in line.

He loaded in his last slug, and paused for a moment to get a feeling of every mans position.

Enigma smiled, his luck had changed.

He fired his last slug into a nearby pipe. As soon as he hit the pipe he realized he had made a mistake. A very fun mistake.

It was a natural gas pipeline. The slug did not ignite the pipeline, but what he planned next would. He pulled out his trusty wind proof lighter, lit it, and tossed it at the pipeline.

As soon as he tossed it, he scurried away like a scared dog, not wanting to be caught anywhere close to what was about to happen. He hoped that pair were in cover as he felt and heard a massive explosion behind him. Rubble hit him directly in the back and sent him tumbling into a nearby tavern, were some residents had been taking cover.

He stood up, brushed himself off, and waved to the people.

"Howdy."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:44 pm

The men who had been pouring towards Patience and Nuck instantly broke and ran. No way were they getting paid enough for this.

Nuck poked his head up.
"Was that really necessary? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Upon the explosion Patience ducked behind the rock for cover
"Well thats one way of getting rid of em"
She peeked over the rock and noticed all the men were gone. she placed the shotgun on her shoulder and started walking into the town. She could feel she wasnt welcomed there, not after the bounty that was placed on her and what was said. she cautiously walked up to the man
"are you sure your alright there?"
she looked around
"this town isnt usually like this, its been taken over by new management"
she gritted her teeth
"on thats a disgusting pig"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Enigma held his hand up as if to shush the pair momentarily. He pulled up his cloak revealing his right arm. It was hardly recognizable as human skin any longer. Large burns and scars covered the majority of his arm, and in truth, the majority of his body.

Once he had the sleeve pulled up, he wrapped it tightly around his shoulder above the several gunshot wounds, and tied it tight. He then proceeded to dig at the wound with his fingers, trying to pull out the rounds that had been stopped by his bone. When he realized he would not be able to reach it with his fingers, he retrieved a switchblade from his pocket and released it with a click and a small *woosh*.

He turned to the pair and spoke, using the knife to point towards them.

"Those of you with weak stomachs may want to exit the theater now.'

He let out a light chuckle. He amused himself easily.

He waited a moment to see how they would respond.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Patience shrugged
"Doesnt bother me. I run my fathers ranch and have had to stitch up a couple horses a while back when they were attacked by a coyote"
she looked over at nuck
"how bout you?"
she then turned back to the man
"your not from around here are you, i dont believe ive seen you in this town before"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next