HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:44 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am

"it's a real shame." Daniel let out a sigh. No fear was aroused from the guns being pointed at him. "A starky man like you, Hiding behind rag-tag soldiers, and imbeciles. But, what am I saying. You're the biggest idiot of your Flock of dumbasses, and above all you're a coward. You let these gun-toting, Inbred, Cock-eyed fucks do all of your work. Which given, Isn't very smart. But than again I'm on the receiving end of bullets."

Daniel had no choice, but to ignore the shooting pains that would soon eminate from him. Walking in closer towards the group, there was a table stationed to the left. A subtle movement of his arm and he threw the table towards the men holding guns up towards him, and immediately ducked down making them believe he was under the table. However he snuck out of their vision. Taking out his pistol he shot the guns off the gang from the side, hitting nothing but the hand or the pistol. However the results of the bullets hitting the pistol was undesirable. Even on an injured leg he moved fast. However a few more tasks and he was going to drop.

"As for management. You will answer to me, And me only. Running this town is out of the question. If you want to be king of this hellhole you'll have to kill me, or partner up with me. If I were you, I'd take the wise choice. Because I don't miss."

Daniel was reloading while speaking, upon doing so, he had already lifted his arm and steadied his aim accurately at Spikes head, the trigger pressed down just enough that any disturbance would blow his head clean off his shoulders. Though more men would be coming in and aiming their guns at him, they'd also be killing their boss.

"Your call, You either live, or die. And given the circumstances I doubt you want to die here."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:32 am

Spike laughed his ass off.
Cackling, hooting, guffawing, even to the point of rolling around on the floor on his back.
After he was done, he dried his eyes and looked up at Daniel.
"Hoo-boy... a-haha... whee... get him Lucy."
The rattlesnake coiled round his hat suddenly leapt at Daniel's hand, knocking the gun off aim and taking Daniel by surprise. In a flash, Spike had wrested the weapon from Daniel and kicked him savagely in his bandaged shot wound, forcing him to the floor.
"You audacious, ballsy, rude worm. You think I hide behind my men? What kinda PUSSY-CAT you take me for?!"
Another kick.
"I should shoot your goddamn nuts off an' leave you a lady!"
A pause.
"Alright, we'll team up."
He helped Daniel to his feet and patted him companionably on the back.
"You sound like you got a clue about things, not to mention ambition fiercer than my dad's moonshine. And if you back-stab me and kill me, well... rattlesnakes can't complain when they get stung by scorpions!"
He pushed Daniel onto a chair, then sat relaxing on the bar.
"So... partner. Whatcha have in mind?"

Nuck gave a strange sly smile and then offered Patience the weapon she'd dropped in their flight.
"I picked it up as we ran. Now come, we must take the back ways then. Surely you must know a short-cut or two?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 am

patience smiled upon seeing the gun. she leapt at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek
"thank you, thank you"
she was like a kid receiving candy,the gun was precious to her. she held the gun in her hand looking at it making sure everything was in place then she put it in her holster.
"well we will just have to go through the alleyways and try to not make any noise to draw any attention"
she started making her way back towards the town, but instead of going the way they came she went a different direction. she headed towards the water tower
"this way, we can use the alleyway next to the water tower"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 am

Upon the kick from his leg the stitched broke. Sending out another wave of blood, he could feel it. But he would be alright. Once he was thrown on the chair he spit on the ground. Smirking ever so pleasantly.

"Firstly, You owe me a Re-match once my leg gets better. That was a cheap-shot. Nonetheless, a smart move. Secondly, you're going to seemingly make this a town of "God." but not really, We need a facade, that This is a halfway decent town. That way, bounties stay low, and the next pass through of law enforcers wont crack down as hard. Thirdly, We will be making it easy for people to get access of drugs, Now. I happen to know if you extract the powder from a cocoa leaf and do minimal alteration it will make your mouth numb, and if snorted. Well, You may have some desirable affects. Also, we will be selling something less powerful, but smokable. Fourth, The bandito's running around calling themselves the De Mayo, or whatever the fuck it is, We need to start weeding them out, because once them damn Mexicans started coming north, they've been doing nothing but causing a ruckus... Now, I ain't exactly looking to get rich, Because gold ain't following us to the grave, But it sure would be nice for spending money."

Daniel stood up, and blood started leaking from the bandage, the stream ultimately rolling onto the floor "I knew it was a bad idea, but did it anyway" he thought to himself. He walked up to spike and smiled at him. Taking his gun back and holstering it. Winding up his arm, he cocked back with a ferocious punch, knocking spike off the counter, and falling back into the Alcohol behind him.

"That's for the leg, Friend. Believe me, I haven't anymore intentions of attacking you, Now get onto forming a half-way decent reputation, Next, Meet me at the run-down shack at the outskirts of town, It's my home. Right now, The new priest is living there. My leg should be fine next time we meet. We'll be assaulting the De Mayo, I know where their camp is. Grab some TNT, we'll need it."

He walked out of the saloon, The only pain left was from the kicks, and the ripping of the stitches, It was luckily going to be a speedy recovery, otherwise he'd be dead already. Once he made it back to his house he walked into the door and looked at Paxton.

"So, What is your answer on being the priest of this town?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:24 am

Spike rubbed his jaw.
"Can't really say fairer than that, can ya?"

Nuck nodded, and the pair started scuttling by the water tower.
However, Nuck reached out and held Patience back - as Spike's voice resounded from the town square.

"Heyo, good folk of Rushdown! I am your new mayor, name-o Spike, and I have rescued you lot."

A few townsfolk looked at each other, confused.

"See, your sheriff was running a damned slavery ring with the lot o' yous! All those men who went out and never came back, they weren't killed by no Injuns! They were taken by your beloved sheriff and sold to those damned Injuns! I heard about this from an Injun slave survivor, bloke by the name of Thomas Oheed!"

This was in fact the name of the man who had directed (under torture) Spike and his gang to Rushdown, but Spike had instantly killed him the moment he had the information he needed. Dropping his name had the correct result, as the townfolk started looking agitated and confused, some looking angry and some looking vengeful.

"They ambushed us at Roaches Pass and killed the poor son of a bitch, but I rode with my posse straight here to liberate y'all from such a terrible fate! I will lead your town to greater days under the glorious watch of God, starting now!"

Spike held up two wanted posters.
"Two major collaborators with the sheriff ain't been caught yet. A whore by the name of Patience, who the Sheriff paid to allow men to enter her honey trap to fall into the sheriff's honey trap! And if they tried to run, a big muscled man in jeans held them down as they were knocked unconscious and loaded into the slave wagons!"

Ruck looked at Patience in horror.
"We're... wanted!?"

"Dead or alive!" Spike yelled. "Five hundred for each head. Try and keep them alive, I want to... interrogate the whore, personally. Come on, let's get some justice in God's name!"

The crowd, by now whipped into a frenzy, roared as one and started dispersing, yelling angrily, incoherently, murderously.

Ruck looked at Patience. "What are we going to do?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:38 am

patience shook her head
"i have no clue but if we are going to get to my place we better hurry, we need to get there before them"
she started making her way through the dark alleys using her hat to cover her face. she mumbled in anger
"he called me a whore...a whore"
she grited her teeth
"i lured them into m honey trap? what in the hell is this man going at..ugh"
she continued sneaking past everyone going from one alley to the next until the reached the edge of town
"now we just have to figure out a way to get there without being seen"
she looked around and noticed wagon attached to a few horses
"we can use them to get by"

an elderly woman approached spike with a disgusted look on her face mumbling to herself
"i knew that girl was up to no good, always out there by herself, i knew she had to be doing something..but this"
she looked up at spike
"the girl in that poster, the one your looking for, lives in a cabin on the other side of the town"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:24 am

Spike smiled.
"Why thank you dear. You will be honored and paid with - God's money, of course..."

Nuck immediately ran up to the wagons, and jumped in.
A moment later he jumped out, carrying bundles of hay. Before Patience could react, Nuck had taken his shirt off, given it to Patience, and was stuffing it with hay...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:29 am

the old lady looked at him and shook her head
"i dont want the money i just want that girl to get what she deserves"
she walked away shaking her head
"if only her father could see her now he would be very disappointed in that girl"

patience looked at nuck
"what on earth are you doing?"
she shook her head
"i meant for us to steal the wagon"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Spike instantly followed.
"Wait! Tell me about her father..."

Nuck put a finger to Patience's lips to make her be quiet.
"I am disguising you! As long we hide your cleavage, you will not stand out. No offence, your cleavage is fairly distinctive."
He motioned to the wagons. "I hide, you drive. OK?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 pm

the old woman turned around
"her father..he is dead, their entire family were attacked by a bunch of bandits, they tortured and killed her father right in front of her. murdered her mother and siblings. she managed to escape and is the only one of her family left alive"
she shook her head
"poor child was found on the sheriff's door step the next morning battered, bruised and crying. it took several hours before anyone could touch her, poor thing was terrified. when they finally calmed her down and she told them what happened the sheriff sent a search party out to retrieve the bodies. the only thing that was found was a empty wagon smeared with the blood of her family. them coyots finished off what was left of the bodies"
she looked down at the ground
"i never thought the girl would end up like this but she never wanted anyone to disturb her out in that cabin, she spent most of her time drinking and gambling at the bar when she wasnt tending to her fathers horses...such a shame"

patience stopped talking when he put his finger up to her lips, then looked down at her clevage
"they arent that noticeable, but if itll get us to my home then ill do what it takes"
she walked over to the wagon and climbed up on it and waited for nuck
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Paxton peeked his head out of a doorway in the back of the house. He was cautious of the crossfire that was going on. He came out after seeing the commotion stopped.
"Like I said, I can't just *be* a priest. Well...but at least I'll try. Heh, a ninteen year old priest. This town sure is upside down. I can't believe I'm going to be apart of it."
Paxton made a nervous smirk.
"So when can I start?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:55 am

Spike shook his head and bowed it in shame (to hide the smile playing around his lips).
"She never stood a chance, did she? Tut tut."

Nuck instantly leaped into the wagon and waited for Patience to drive it to her home.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:06 pm

"Well Paxton." Daniel let out a small belly laugh. "I reckon you can start once the commotion outside clears. Yes-sir-e. Matter fact, I'm gonna start addressing you as Father Paxton. Sound good, doesn't it?"

Daniel went to go sit Down on his couch, he rubbed his leg, and then looked up to watch the door, only waiting for the arrival of spike. "Perhaps Paxton should start living in the church starting the end of the week... Having ominous fellows in and out of here may spook him. Gotta admit though, he has stones. If I didn't grow up here, I'd be run in for the hills." he thought to himself.

Taking out his pistol and he counted the bullets, After doing so, He took the bullets from his pocket and double counted them, 66 left. Plenty to attack the Mexican outlaws.

"Say Paxton, How often do you stumble across the supernatural?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 pm

"You mean ghosts right? Not too often."
He stood with his hands behind his back while idly swinging his leg.
"I hope you're not confusing the 'supernatural' to mythical beings, which I've encountered enough times. I mean...you know...I've said it many times before..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:39 pm

the old lady shook her hear
"i suppose your right, i sure do hope you straighten that girl out"
she turned and walked away

patience whipped the reins causing the horses to move
"it shouldnt take us too long to get there, hopefully no one will see us"
she tilted her hat to hide her face and whipped the reins again to make the horses go faster.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Spike thought about it.
He could ambush her back at the house, but that would be too much of a risk. She knew the terrain, the hot spots, the vantage points. He needed more of an even field to deal with her and her big friend.
He called one of his lieutenants over.
"You. Give the order. Every way out of this town needs to be watched and guarded. That slut's not getting out of this place alive."

Memories... of school, friends... blood, accidents... purpose...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 pm

the finally arrived at patience house and she hopped off the wagon and headed for the door
"we need to hurry, ill get a few things and we can load them on the wagon and use it to transport the things will need"
she headed inside and went into her room. she moved a picture frame and placed it on the floor. on the nail hung a single key. she removed the key then replaced the painting. walked over to a cupboard in her room and placed the key in the lock which then unlocked it. she opened the door which revealed several cases, and a few different weapons
"good thing my father prepared for the worst"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Name: To be revealed at a later date.
Abilities: Morphing weapons. Also, has extrasensory perception.
Weapon(s): For now, twin black sawn offs and a 45 revolver.
Fighting style: Very fluid, makes use of his environment.
Spoiler:

Appearance: No one has seen his face. He is draped by a thick black cloak, the hood of which conceals his face. Beyond this hood though, is a mask of unknown origin. This mask has no features.
Spoiler:

Weakness: Entirely blind. His eyes were destroyed as an infant. Also, he has next to no ability to hit a target outside of medium to close range. Sharpshooters will have a large advantage.

"I feel them..the darkness from that place..I can feel it."

The man turned his face towards the town, if you could really call it a face.

"I will consume."

He began walking towards the noise, though not using the noise to guide him. His black cloak wiped wildly, revealing the twin sawn offs strapped to his back, and the 45 strapped to his leg.

He arrived at what seemed to be an entrance and was approached by two burly men.

"Who are you?" They questioned roughly, moving to block his path.

"I am no one. Step aside, I mean no trouble."

"No chance, freak. We're under direct orders." One of the burly men pushed back the cloaked man.

"I will give you one warning. Do not interfere with me."

The two men stepped forward, drawing knives on him.

The cloaked man flipped back his cloak and quickly drew his twin sawn off's off of his back, one planted on each mans forehead.

The men cowered at the incredible speed of the draw.

"Who..what..are you?" one asked.

"You may call me.. Enigma. Though you won't have any chance to call me that after this."

The two men turned to run, but were followed by four slugs from the two twin barrel sawn offs, their skulls erupted into a mist of brain matter, bone fragments, and blood.

Enigma stepped across the carnage, and on into the town. A streak of blood crossed his faceless mask.

"Now, on to find the darkness.."

Some of the towns citizens noticed the scene, but none were brave enough to step in his way.

OOT: Sorry Matte, needed to enter the town. No reason for those to be the only bandits you had available. Didn't want to be all peaceful. Doesn't really fit my character.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm

OOT: No problems Enigma, good to see you again.

Spike heard the gun-shots, but they were in the wrong direction.
Other problems? Well, if my men can't handle it, they deserve what happens. Bragging scum. No brains and no ambition.
He started walking back to the sheriff's office, ready to put his feet up.
If that bitch or anyone else wants me dead... well, you're gonna have to put in work to kill Rattlesnake Spike. My bounty's at 400 gold. I ain't no easy pickings...

Nuck heard the gun-shots too, and a look of fear passed over his face.
"Now where do we go from here? Do we go straight for him or do we go around the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:27 am

patience pulled a few guns out, she handed nuck a shotgun
"here take this youll need it"
she then handed him a few shotgun shells for the gun
"you know how to shoot a gun right?"
she pulled out another shotgun and placed the strap around her shoulder then looked over to the window
"well considering he took out the entire bar and has his men, if we charge right in we will most likely end up dead on the spot"
she looked back at nuck
"we are gonna have to try to wipe out his men first to get to him, but that going to be tricky since the entire town is now looking for us"
she sighed then went back to the wagon and untied the horses setting them free
"we cant uses these horses they arent fast enough, we will have to use my fathers"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:35 am

Paxton heard loud gunshots. His body froze.
"Wait...I KNOW that sound..."
Paxton slowly turned his head to Daniel.
"We need to LEAVE."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:27 am

"No, Paxton. Remain calm, The gun-shots may have been close, But, if you panic, and he wants to kill you, there won't be a moments hesitation. Which is why, you'll stay here, and I'll go check out the what the noise was."

Daniel stepped outside of the house, and looked around. There wasnt anything suspicious until... He saw a man, Cloaked, His face concealed with darkness, And no facial features could really be seen. And his cloak was all the more ominous. Daniel had no choice but to keep composure, the sight was relatively uncomfortable.

"You there! Friend, Do you need any hospitality, Food, Water, anything?" he shouted out towards the figure, as he didn't know what else to do. "maybe, If I treat him right, He will join me. But, at the same time. He might just be a murderous psychopath." he thought to himself. Caution was a value practiced well for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 am

The Enigma continued to walk through the town, stirring up fear and commotion as he stepped along. He had yet to place his sawn off's back into their straps, and simply kept them hidden underneath his cloak.

Noticing the blood smeared across the cloaked mans so called face, another burly man approached. Possibly a guard, though more likely another bandit. Wasting no time, the man opened fire.

Enigma almost seemed to flow towards him, breaking the bandits arm as he closed in.

Enigma looked at the man and spoke, while raising his 45 and pulling down the hammer.

"I can feel the darkness inside you. You are corrupt."

The bandit made a move to knock the 45 away from his forehead, but the only thing he accomplished was to get his other arm snapped.

The bandit cowered in fear in pain, but he could not run. His legs were frozen.

"Allow me to cleanse your corruption."

Enigma wrapped his large hand around the bandits throat and began to squeeze, nearly lifting the man off of his feet.

The bandits windpipe collapsed and his body slumped to the ground, a large bruise in the shape of a hand was wrapped around his neck.

Enigma placed one of the two sawn offs to the mans skull and pulled one of the two triggers, ending his whimpering and suffering.

A pool of blood spread around Enigma's feet, and a spray of blood stained his white mask further.

A single civilian asked Enigma a single question.

"What are you!?" Shouted out a simple farmer.

Enigma turned to look at the man, and responded.

"I see no darkness in you..I am the Enigma. I exist to wash away the stains of humanity. He.." - looking down at the bandit "was one of such stains."

Enigma continued on to the center of town. A small gathering of people followed behind at a distance, very interested in him.

His proceeding was halted though, by another shout. Something about food and water.

Enigma turned back on his followers with what seemed to be a message of sorts. He was commanding them to go home, and for some reason, they obeyed.

After his followers had departed, Enigma approached the house where the shout came from, keeping his weapons at the ready in the event of a fight.

"Yes, I require nourishment. Thank you for the offer."

Enigma attempted to "feel" where the man was, but had issues. Something about this mans presence was different. It was more difficult to recognize.

"Reveal yourself to me; please."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:43 am

"No...it's...it's HIM..."
Paxton stared at the figure still frozen.
"W-why are you here? I thought...I thought you escaped to Europe..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:00 am

The Enigma placed his weapons back into their straps, not feeling any hostility from the people around him.

"I do not recognize your voice. Identify yourself and your relationship with me."

Even though he had felt no hostility, his hand rested lightly on his 45, ready to be drawn at a moments notice.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next