HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:22 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Most of the bandits who had been wiped out by the dynamite were novices - men filled by greed and dark lusts. But as for those that had thrown themselves aside the instant they'd seen the light of the fuse - and those were just under half the men assembled - they were hard-core mercenaries. People who understood seeing the morning was a privilege you had to fight for.

They continued firing, far too many to stop, even with dynamite. This wasn't a fight. It was a rout, driving Patience, Nuck and Enigma towards the edge of the town, forcing them out into the desert.

The gatling gun spat, and Nuck gave a slight wince as blood spattered from his left arm.
"Eyah... nnh..."

He turned and fired back with the shotgun, but it was token resistance.

"Yee-hah! GO ON, RUN! I LOVE SEEING A PRETTY LADY RUN FOR HER LIFE!!" Spike whooped, taking over the gatling gun and blazing away happily. He was by now too far away to shoot. Unfortunately, his gatling gun far out-ranged their firearms and he continued pumping lead.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 am

Enigma popped out of his cover momentarily just to wave a small note up at spike, dropping it on the ground before rolling behind cover farther back.

The note read,

Thanks for the good time. I enjoyed killing your men. We'll have to do it again some time. I'll make sure to bring more bullets next time.

Signed, .......

Only a blank spot came after the word "signed". Strange, but it made sense if you thought about it for a second. He had no name, after all, so what would he sign?

A cloud of smoke rolled up around Enigma as he slunk into the shadows of the setting sun.

OOT: Smoke bomb. As in the kind that has been around for a long time, that you light.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:43 pm

patience continued running. she felt a sudden pain in her side, she was too busy running away from the gatling to really pay any mind to it. She kept running and running further and further into the desert before finally collapsing to her knees breathless from all the running
"do..you think...were ok...here?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 am

Spike read the note.
Then he placed it in his pocket.
"I need to take a crap. Good thing he gave me some paper."

Nuck collapsed next to her, the sand engulfing his hands as he panted for breath.
"Y-yes... but... I do not know how we will survive out here in the desert. Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:49 am

Daniel motioned for Paxton to come out of hiding, everything had calmed down. He would now be able to walk through the town with no interference.

"Come Paxton, It is time for you to familiarize yourself with your new home, in the basement, there will be a puddle of blood, it is mine. Don't be concerned about it. I am alive that is all that matters." Daniel stepped down from the porch.

Once his feet hit the sand he looked up at spike. He had to control his temper. And so he calmly and flatly stated.

"Spike, I wish to meet you downstairs in the saloon. I must discuss something with you. After I get Paxton to the church safely."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 am

Paxton's mouth opened in surprise and his eyes widened with excitement.
"Gimme a sec!"
Paxton rushed back inside and grabbed his travel bag still untouched since he arrived. He slid out his tall golden ceremonial staff from the bag, placed the bag on his back, and held his staff with his right hand. He started walking while using the staff as a "cane" to make himself seem more humble.
This is so cool! I feel like a priest already! Hehe! Paxton stood outside with his back upright and tall. He humbly stepped off the porch and down the front steps of Daniel's shack. He was looking down to his feet as he carefully stepped down to make himself seem "older." When he finally touched the ground, he looked up, and smiled humbly with his back and figure straight, despite his big bag trying to weigh him down from behind...Paxton stumbled behind him from the weight of the bag.
"Oh-!"
He quickly regained his balance and put on his smile again, this time with embarrassed eyebrows and a small huff under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:51 pm

patience stood up after catching her breath and thought for a moment
"we can head back to my place, we just have to take the long way around"
the pain in her side started to bother her and she winced in pain. She grabbed her side and fell to her knee. She looked down and realized she had been shot
"i need medical treatment, i have a kit at my place"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Spike gave a laugh, then strutted downstairs, followed by a few of his most loyal goons.

"They will have your house watched and ready to ambush," Nuck winced, cradling his arm.
"We will die for sure if we go there. Let me see your injury."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Enigma stepped up to the pair, noticing they were both preparing to tend to their wounds.

He walked up looking into a large hide sack, his cloak thrown over his shoulder. He fumbled his hands around inside the bag, feeling out what was inside.

"Hmm..dynamite, more smoke bombs..ooo, what is this? I didn't know he threw this into the deal..buckshot, slugs...this will do fine."

Nearly walking over the pair, he stopped at the last second and looked up, his mask back onto his face.

"Howdy friends."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Patience looked up at the man and gave a nod
"h-howdy, wait didnt we already go through introductions?"
she winced as she started to get up and lifted the side of her shirt up enough to show the wound
"i think its still lodged in there"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Enigma gave a wry smile underneath his mask as he pulled his knife out of his pocket and released the blade with a *clang*.

"Do you two require my..shall we say, services?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:14 am

Enigma held his revolver to his head and pulled back the hammer, then pulled the trigger.

His brain exploded from the other side of his head and sent a pink mist (a combination of blood spray and brain matter) into the air. His body slumped to the floor with a *thud* and he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:42 am

OOT:...Nani?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:14 pm

OOT: i have been informed jenova and enigma will not be RPing with us anymore. Hurricaneria, if you want to have your character with us that is fine that or mate will bring back matty. We can continue on with the plots
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:54 pm

OTT: Damn...Sorry to see you guys go. :(It was fun though. Thanks for the offer too Serenity. I'm sorry I have to keep mooching off your adventures. So to continue on...

Paxton looked around the town. Something was off. Where did Daniel go? He was holding his staff firmly on the ground, but it was still shaking. Once again, he felt abandoned by those he trusted. Helpless. Someone could pull the trigger on me at anytime. No! I'm not ready to go yet! I-I still have time to change people! Don't do this to me! Please! He was looking frantic and scared. He then spoke to the nearest townsfolk.
"Umm...e-excuse ma'am, do you know where the nearest church is?"

"Hmm? Ahh, yes, yes, right over there."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:04 am

There was a keening, a tightening of bowstrings.
Nuck turned to see that eight men on horseback had materialized out of thin air and were aiming bows at their back - one wrong move and the pair would be skewered.
"Come. You are hurt. We will help you."
They turned with the general impression that the pair of them should follow.

In the church, a few souls were knelt, praying.
The altar was clear, and the pulpit was begging for a preacher.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:40 am

As he approached the old church, Paxton felt an uneasiness. While he's been uneasy since coming to the town, this was different. An old place like this? I hope it doesn't fall under on me...Looks like we could use some donations pretty soon. Paxton took a deep, calming breath, and opened the doors to the inside.

In the church, a few souls were knelt, praying.
The altar was clear, and the pulpit was begging for a preacher.

Paxton looked around. It was still nighttime, but for some reason people were still praying. Guess they have nowhere to go. Like me. Paxton shut the doors behind him and walked the aisle to the pulpit. He slid his hands across it's dusty surface. Some of the dust started flying around as he hand-wiped it off, and the moon was lighting up the dust as it floated away. Paxton looked up at the moon as the dust was covering it. Dusty Moon. How apropos. Paxton went behind the pulpit and set his stuff down. He clenched his staff, and turned to the people at their seats. He was standing where the priest would be, and yet, he still couldn't feel like he deserved it yet. These people need me. I-I have to try. That's the least I can do. The people looked up at Paxton seeing him take the place at the pultpit. Paxton took a deep breath, and spoke...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:23 am

Patience looked at nuck
"well it looks like we dont have any choice in the mattter"
she shrugged and started walking holding her side and staggering as she walked
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:23 am

They reached an encampment, comprised of a few tepees. Only a few people looked up at them as they came in, and before long they were sat down and bandaged.
"You were driven out by an evil. We will help you," were the only words they were given, as they had the bullets (painfully) extracted.
"There is another man here. He is damaged too. Very badly. Will you help him as well?" the leader, a man clad in white paint, asked them evenly...

Nuck looked at Patience, awaiting what she would say.

The people in the church looked up in surprise at this new priest, and listened intently.
More people entered as Paxton continued talking...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:25 am

Patiences screamed out as they extracted the bullets from her, she was wincing and breathing heavily
"another man?"
she looked over at nuck then back at the man
"i dont...see why..we cant help.. him"
she clenched her fists trying to bare the pain
"what does he...need help..with"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Daniel was standing in a shadowed off corner of the church, his duster on, And hat tilted cover his face, as Paxton continued to speak,He clapped, silently at first until Paxton finished. It seemed like a light Heckle when a shout came from the back.

"Not to shabby Paxton, Not to Shabby, I'm here to inquire how you're enjoying these here arrangements in the church so far. You seem to be doing well as a priest."

Stepping from the shadows it was clear as day, The sun beams were vibrant allowing more than enough light for Paxton to realize it was Daniel. He smiled towards him, though he was only gone for a little while.

"Listen here bud, We can only talk for a moment, and after that, I am afraid I must go speak to spike in the saloon. I enjoy your company and look forward too seeing ya around. Partner."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 pm

At the sight of Daniel's presence, Paxton face lit up in in excitement like a little child's father coming home from war.
"Daniel! Hey!"
He swiftly dodged around the pulpit rushing to see his friend, however, his thigh hit the side of one of the wooden benches, causing him to spin 180 degrees and fall on his back.
"EAHH!"
The force from the fall caused him to roll backwards multiple times along the aisle until he suddenly stopped at Daniel's feet. He was laying on his back looking at Daniel's unflinching stance from below and upside down. Paxton smirked embarrassingly.
"I thought you took off on me."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

"He needs someone to give him peace. Only then can his soul return to the living. He mentions a place in his cursed sleep. I think that to appease him, he must be taken there. I am aware of the evil you fight, but this man is a great potential ally in that fight. I know him from years ago. If you would do this thing, it would be a great service to both him and me."

The witch doctors departed, bullets extracted.

"Your answer?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:36 am

"Sorry about that Partner, I seemed to have walked off blindly. Now, You're doing good for your first few hours, Last priest was shot dead right on the pulpit. But don't worry Amigo, My old gang will be protecting you, Who do you think the entire crew praying in here is. I may have done some evil things in my past, But I wanted to make amense for my sins, and I did. Though I haven't confessed yet, we can save that for the end of my run in fixing this town..." Daniel took a brief pause, and smiled. reaching his hand down to help up Paxton, naturally Paxton would grab onto his hand and he yanked him up.

"Listen, There is a rumor that werewolves are living about this area, Though I don't believe in myth's, I would like you to come with me on my assualt of the de mayo, because I have no experience with Supernatural or mythical creatures, and if they're real. I would like to have someone that does have experience with them in my group. Whaddaya Say partner? If it's a yes, You'll be at my house by the end of the day."

Daniel had turned his back to paxton but not in a rude gesture, he tipped his hat down and began to walk out of the church, He took two steps down, and put a pre-rolled cigarette in his mouth, with a match he struck on the button of the duster and sparked a flame. he shook the flame out and began to strut towards the saloon. His limp was gone, so was the bandage he healed, but not well enough to not be able to keep consistency in running. once he reached the saloon he entered the front doors. Spikes men naturally surrounded him in a non-lethal way but defenses raised. 56 Bullets in his pocket was more than enough to clear everyone out, but that wasn't his intent.

"SPIKE!" He shouted "GET YOUR DUMB ASS DOWN HERE!" He brushed the sand off of his duster as the group of men that surrounded him all pulled out weaponery. The cigarette still lit, he took a drag, took it from his mouth, exhaled, and put it back in. it was hanging from the side of his mouth, and he seemed unphased by the fact that men were about to put a bullet into him. but in Spikes best interest he wouldn't do anything so irrational.

As he was waiting for Spike, Daniels best friend in the church with Paxton walked up towards Paxton and put his hand on his left shoulder. hoping that wouldn't scare him.

"Hello, Father. I assume you're our new priest that Daniel wants to keep protected at all times? Well, Consider it done. This town may not be the best, But I was born and raised here when it was prosperous, beautiful, and above all. less noisey. I heard yer afraid of bullets pal. No worries, You shouldn't experience anything of the sorts in here. your bed is in the basement, We will show you there when you get tired."

Though he looked even grittier than Daniel he was actually more easy going, kind, and even courteous. He was also significantly older than Jericho, in his late 40's early 50's he never really announced his age to anyone, however it showed in his face.

New Character!

Name: Lewis "Death" Helder
Weapons: Survival Knife with compass built on bottom, Winchester 1886
Spoiler:
Short Barreled Shotgun
Spoiler:
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:49 am

patience thought for a moment
"how far it this place?"
she looked over at nuck then back at the man
"i dont see why we couldnt, its not like we can go back into town. we would be walking into a death trap if we did"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next