HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:37 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Patience shook her head
"I don't know I've never seen anything quite like it"
She slowly stepped out from behind the rock and started to approach it with caution
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Meanwhile at the camp:

Growls, snarls, and howls were echoing, their bloodlust going insane. They could hear the calls. And the werewolves wanted out. 2 of the on duty guards noticed they were getting more anxious. And quickly contacted their leader. One of them ran instantly into the operations tent. Immediately giving respect to the leader. Giving a salute and saying "The living dead" as that is what their gang represented.

"Sir... The wolves must hear something. They seem to be in a frenzy, If we released them they probably wouldn't even attack us. I say let 'em run boss. They know where we live once they return back to normal. Whaddaya say?"

The strange appearance of the gang leader was oddly ominous, he wore A black duster. And had an eye-patch over his left eye, to cover the fact its missing. He Stood at about 6'4" and had a serious Demeanor, his boots were discolored from the sand, and his black tailored pants were the same. Though the boots lifted most of the pants. Turning around from a map. He looked at the guard.

"Miguel, If you truly believe that it is a good idea to let them run rampant, than so be it. They will only get killed out there, The men are too strong that hunt. Unless of course you're talking about our "Special" Wolves. Which I prefer you'd let them be released, by the sounds of it, they're the ones in a frenzy anyway. Just remember Miguel, if they harm anyone in the camp. It's your head to be mounted."

Miguel nodded in agreement, and turned around. Upon exiting the tent he signaled for the other guard to release the "Special" wolves. Without hesitation he did so. Their roars of freedom shrieked louder as they went out into the barren expanse. Their gallops being heard closer and closer to Daniel, Spike, Lewis, and Paxton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel heard them all draw in closer, by the wild galloping he judged it was at least 6 of them. 4 normal, but 2 beefed up. The normals would be easier, the beefed up ones not so much. Reaching into his holster he wielded his magnum. Looking around for cover was pointless. He just readied his gun and hoped for the best.

"Spike! Get ready here they come. Paxton, You better know what in the hell you're doing. I don't feel like dyin tonight. Lewis! You know what to do. Make sure none of 'em flank us. Watch our blind spots and shoot when you can get a shot in."

Lewis was prepared, His shot gun was raised, His breath steady, His gun unmoving. He already had possible shots lined up for the wolves. And was extremely focused on surviving this encounter.

"LETS DO THIS BOYS!"

As the galloping came in earshot 4 tremendous, stalky, tall figures emerged. Each 7 to 8 feet when not slouched over. 2 of which went acrobatic and jumped immediately once they saw the large group, It was an attempt at a scramble and possibly a good one.

2 other werewolves charged towards Paxton and Daniel. Slashing as they approached, The airborne ones were anticipating a shot, but also prepared to strike once in range.

Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:34 am

"Daniel! Stand back!"
Paxton's face was serious and angry looking. He jumped on front of Daniel and spun his staff over his head. "Woosh! Woosh! Woosh!" Loud clicks and gear grinding sounds came from his staff as he spun it, and it was getting taller. Suddenly, a loud sound hissed from his staff like a sword unsheathing, "SHIIING!" Paxton then held his staff behind him while in a battle stance. Where the top of the staff was, there was a midnight blue blade glistening in the moonlight. It was no longer a ceremonial staff...it was an over-sized scythe.
"Shoot off any stragglers and anything further away! I got these closer ones!"
Paxton's face was still serious and angry. One werewolf dived to Paxton with a screaming, hungry roar. Paxton twirled his giant scythe like a baton, and as the wolf's jump got it closer to the group, his left side was completely sliced from Paxton's twirling. As the wolf cried a painful whine, Paxton then spun himself around and cut the wolf's head clean off.
"Daniel!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:22 am

Spike seemed to be almost sleepwalking, his hand moving completely independent of the rest of him, putting bullets into the wolfish beasts attacking them, his face looking almost drowsy.

The creature looked at Patience, and for a heart-stopping second it reared.
Dark, powerful and majestic, but at the same time utterly terrifying and chilling in the way that a child sees a raven in the night.
It cantered forwards, it's eyes narrowing. The flaming black coals seemed to intensify, looking into Patience's heart and soul with the intent of ripping them out.
It reached her, within arm's distance, and reared, whinnying furiously. But then a strange light emerged from Patience's body, one that drove away the dark mist surrounding it's hooves. The creature instantly calmed, and innocently nuzzled Patience's hand.

Nuck was watching, open-mouthed.
"What. The. HELL!?"

The horse turned, saw him. It let out an angry neigh, and the mist from it's hooves suddenly soared across the air, covering Nuck. An instant later, Nuck fell to the ground. Dead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Patience was unsure of what happened. One moment the horse seemed ready to hurt them, the next calm, and then wild again (bipolar horse? lol) Patience then noticed Nuck laying on the ground out cold. She ran over to him and shook him
"Nuck please answer me"
She continued to shake him wondering what just happened
"Wake up"
She pressed her head to his heart...but there was nothing. Her eyes widened realizing she was alone in the canyon"
She frantically started shaking him ignoring the horse behind her
"Wake up you cant leave me alone out here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 pm

The horse, seeing Patience upset, neighed once, an echo sounding through the darkness.

Nuck got up, suddenly alive again.
"...What just happened?" he asked, looking at Patience in confusion.
"One minute I was...and then I..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Patience was speachless.
"I don't know what just happened"
She looked over at the horse
"I think it did something to you"
she slowly stood up and faced the horse, she held out her hand to see if she could pet it
"I dont think it means to harm us"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:16 am

The horse stood tall, neighing firmly.
The darkness around it swirled.
It dipped it's head, and bared it's back to Patience.

"I... I think it wants you to get on," Nuck said shakily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 am

Patience looked at Nuck then at the horse
"I guess it'll be ok"
She touched the horses back gently, petting it before she slowly pulled herself onto its back. Once she mounted the horse she gripped its mane.
"Its not so bad"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:15 am

The horse gave out a mighty whinny, one that caused the dark mist around it to surge, soaring upwards in a great plume that covered the whole canyon in a fatal black smog. Patience and Nuck remained unaffected, and the creature reared up, the air becoming ice cold - but Patience didn't feel chilly at all.

Nuck stepped closer, scared to touch it.
"This is no normal horse. What do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:04 am

Patience shook her head and patted the horse on its neck
"I dont know, I've never seen anything like it"
She reached out a hand to Nuck gesturing him to join her on the horse
"Come on then"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:47 am

Nuck took a step forward... and the horse promptly killed him again.
However, it then gave an annoyed snort, brought him back to life, and let him climb on.
"Can we just get rid of this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Patience shook her head
"It might be our only chance of survival in getting out of this place. they have our guns. We need something fast enough to get us out of here and we cant do it on foot"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:06 am

Nuck suddenly remembered why they were in the canyon in the first place.
"Wait, shouldn't we search this place first? You know, for whatever it is we're supposed to find here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Patience thought for a moment
"Oh yeah I forgot. I guess we should search"
she looked at the horse
"Maybe he can take us"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:05 pm

With one werewolf down from carelessness the other all dodged the attempts made and stayed grounded, It was the best defense they could thing of, They didn't engage, instead one rushed towards Paxton, the other went to go behind them, and the other one started charging towards Spike and Daniel, It was big enough to attack both, The only person that was available for supporting them was Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:41 am

With his oversized Scythe, Paxton did a pole vault over the werewolf. With the wolf stunned from confusion, Paxton swung his scythe near the wolf's neck and cut his spinal cord. The wolf plopped on the ground like a ragdoll. With more wolves charging, he readied his giant scythe.
"Time to meet your Holy Father!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:41 pm

The steed neighed, shaking it's dark mane.
Then it cantered through the canyon, trailing curls of misty death behind it.

"So I guess we look out for anything... odd?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Patience nodded
"Thats what the man had said"
she started looking around the canyon
"I wonder how big this place is, it could take a while before we find what we are looking for"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:13 pm

The curls of deathly night suddenly seemed to be finding direction, composition, a goal in mind, or a point of origin.
They seemed to be curling towards one of the canyon walls, centering around an object that was visible.
Then there was a crunch of something breaking under the steed's hooves, and when Nuck looked down -

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He clung onto Patience out of fright.

A bleached white skull, agape in a scream of agony, was now cracked and shattered.
And there were more... and more...
A whole graveyard was scattered underneath them, dead men as far as the eye could see.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Patience heard Nuck cry out and cling onto her
"What..what is it"
It was then she looked around and noticed all the skeletons laying about
"Oh, well this doesnt look good now does it? I wonder what this place is"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top